2 (15.4%)
No
3 (23.1%)
Yes- but only if they stick to the whole "only whites back in" plan
2 (15.4%)
Eihtball is an unemployed felon
6 (46.2%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Should the US Govt hire Hezbollah to clean/rebuild New Orleans?  (Read 777 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Should the US Govt hire Hezbollah to clean/rebuild New Orleans?
« on: September 14, 2006, 08:42:48 PM »
They seem to be doing a great job in South Lebanon

Maybe they can also be in charge of the compensation program

10,000 each courtesy of the islamic republic of iran
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Sikotic™

Re: Should the US Govt hire Hezbollah to clean/rebuild New Orleans?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2006, 08:59:58 PM »
At least they get shit done. I'm down with that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2006, 09:07:53 PM »
Eihtball is an unemployed felon

;D

a strange situation that might have a strange needed outcome needs a strange answer.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2006, 11:46:48 PM »
hezbollah didn't leave their people drowning in a bowl for 5 days.  but the bush admin definitely did leave their people to drown after the most powerful hurricane the US has ever seen swept thru new orleans.

WestCoasta

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2006, 12:13:16 AM »
they need to clean up the "blackness" of New Orleans, I agree

voted: #3

Narrator

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2006, 07:40:57 AM »
I should be having an identity crisis by now.  J Bananas thinks I'm a young cracker (and of course, the lil bitch Now I Know who dickrides him agreed).  Overseer banned me for being a black millitant racist.  Now Tech says I'm an unemployed felon.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2006, 08:11:53 AM »
I should be having an identity crisis by now.  J Bananas thinks I'm a young cracker (and of course, the lil bitch Now I Know who dickrides him agreed).  Overseer banned me for being a black millitant racist.  Now Tech says I'm an unemployed felon.

i dont see a contradiction

youre an unemployed cracker felon who has racist sympathies towards black militarism
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Narrator

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2006, 08:15:44 AM »
^^^^^ You repeatedly treated me like I was black before.

Of course, you're an Afghan wigger who talks about how much he hates the U.S. even as he embraces U.S. culture and wishes he could be a GOD living in this country.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2006, 09:08:58 AM »

Haha so you are a racist and harbour feelings of hatred towards white people then , you view black people as superior. Man I am not even going to get worked up about such blatant racism. I find genuine racists laughable, as they are so incredibly ignorant self deluded and stupid.

Narrator

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2006, 11:09:06 AM »

Haha so you are a racist and harbour feelings of hatred towards white people then , you view black people as superior. Man I am not even going to get worked up about such blatant racism. I find genuine racists laughable, as they are so incredibly ignorant self deluded and stupid.

I'm really not.

J Bananas

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2006, 11:16:35 AM »
racism is funny, except for when wiggers pretending to be black do it, then its just ugly  :nawty:

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2006, 04:09:09 PM »
^^^^^ You repeatedly treated me like I was black before.

Of course, you're an Afghan wigger who talks about how much he hates the U.S. even as he embraces U.S. culture and wishes he could be a GOD living in this country.

shut up man i was obviously being dumb wit that post

smh...afghan wigger

you know eiht ball, u sicken me. talk all the god talk, all that devil talk, ure still mr red white and blue inside. i bet u would have no problem slaughtering some random thrid world people for ur country.  malcolm warned of people like u

- Lewis Carroll

Narrator

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2006, 05:12:58 PM »

smh...afghan wigger

you know eiht ball, u sicken me. talk all the god talk, all that devil talk, ure still mr red white and blue inside. i bet u would have no problem slaughtering some random thrid world people for ur country.  malcolm warned of people like u

I'd slaughter you Third-World fucks for misusing the religion of the GODS to further what is basically fascism.  But I would certainly never do it for the red-white-and-blue.  I never pledged allegiance to that racist-ass flag.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2006, 11:38:26 PM »

smh...afghan wigger

I'd slaughter you Third-World fucks for misusing the religion of the GODS to further what is basically fascism.  But I would certainly never do it for the red-white-and-blue.  I never pledged allegiance to that racist-ass flag.

lol misuse

ur lost people misused our faith to bring some sort of purpose to an otherwise useless bunch of new york street rats. show a bunch of illeterate thugs some "mathematics", and they'll believe they know anything.

silly me....it should have been clear as day to me that the most informed 5% of the world are NOI rejects  ::)

and you aint slaughtering shit, if i ever seen u in real life, i would beat the militant out of you, leave u looking like bryant gumbal
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 11:40:00 PM by King Tech Quadafi »

- Lewis Carroll

Narrator

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2006, 10:42:10 AM »
lol misuse

ur lost people misused our faith to bring some sort of purpose to an otherwise useless bunch of new york street rats. show a bunch of illeterate thugs some "mathematics", and they'll believe they know anything.

silly me....it should have been clear as day to me that the most informed 5% of the world are NOI rejects  ::)

and you aint slaughtering shit, if i ever seen u in real life, i would beat the militant out of you, leave u looking like bryant gumbal

It ain't your faith at all...it is OUR faith.  Muhammad took it from us, not the other way around.  And now that we have rediscovered it, we have used to enlighten ourselves on today's Mathematics and become everything that the white man doesn't want us to be.  The NOI almost came close to discovering what we know, but they were unfortunately led by someone who was motivated more by self-profit than uplifting us.

You could never beat me, son.  This GOD keeps the Kalashnikov chopper ready for shit like you.