Author Topic: AC SLATER>>>>>>AC GRUNDY  (Read 747 times)

"THE" MoSav

AC SLATER>>>>>>AC GRUNDY
« on: September 14, 2006, 10:40:11 PM »
AC SLATER>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ACGRUNDY AKA DANNY TANNER

Just my personal opinion...please everyone share youre opinions....

The Best of 3 Worlds

rik

Re: AC SLATER>>>>>>AC GRUNDY
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2006, 10:41:48 PM »
LMAO...ah man that shit man me damn near fallin out my chair.

+25

acgrundy

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2006, 10:43:03 PM »
lol, talk it up buddy.  Fact of the matter is, you are a big fucking girly pussy.  I'm here in Sac, same place you stay, willing to meet up see what you are like as a real person, but you won't do it.  Your as bad as Downy.  These fuckin internet clowns.  I ain't tryna fight you dude, don't be scared.  I just want to meet you man to man.  Anywhere you want.

Also, its so funny how many times you or Downy or whoever the fuck claims I'm on your nuts.  Who is making threads about who?

Keep it real boy.  Meet up or shut up.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2006, 10:45:36 PM »
lol, talk it up buddy.  Fact of the matter is, you are a big fucking girly pussy.  I'm here in Sac, same place you stay, willing to meet up see what you are like as a real person, but you won't do it.  Your as bad as Downy.  These fuckin internet clowns.  I ain't tryna fight you dude, don't be scared.  I just want to meet you man to man.  Anywhere you want.

Also, its so funny how many times you or Downy or whoever the fuck claims I'm on your nuts.  Who is making threads about who?

Keep it real boy.  Meet up or shut up.

never said you were on my nuts, just said AC Slater is greater then AC Grundy whats wrong with that?  ;D
If it makes you feel better....
Zack Morris> MoSav

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2006, 10:49:20 PM »
again, keep it real.  Why don't you wanna meet up?  whats wrong with you?  You met up with Spicemuthafuckin1, why don't you wanna meet up with me?  Shit we can meet up in a mutha fuckin Starbucks, what you got to be scared of homey?  I think you are an internet clown.  Why don't you prove me wrong?  You've called me a 12 year old loser dozens of times, so what are you scared of? 

Quit avoiding the subject, answer me now, would you meet up with me?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2006, 10:50:39 PM »
again, keep it real.  Why don't you wanna meet up?  whats wrong with you?  You met up with Spicemuthafuckin1, why don't you wanna meet up with me?  Shit we can meet up in a mutha fuckin Starbucks, what you got to be scared of homey?  I think you are an internet clown.  Why don't you prove me wrong?  You've called me a 12 year old loser dozens of times, so what are you scared of? 

Quit avoiding the subject, answer me now, would you meet up with me?
I just told you when im in sac i will, chill grundy stop getting a rise from the internet, and who said i was scared?
And Spice1 was my freind before Dubcc...I dont go around meeting guys on dubcc..but if you really wanna meet that bad, im down

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2006, 10:52:07 PM »
yeah I do think you are scared.  PM when you want to.  I bet it never happens.  shit I will even buy you a beer.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2006, 11:00:29 PM »
yeah I do think you are scared.  PM when you want to.  I bet it never happens.  shit I will even buy you a beer.

come to fresno if you wanna 'meet and by me a beer' that bad

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2006, 11:07:14 PM »
Nope I ain't goin to Fresno anytime soon, if I was I would meet up with you or anyone on here.  But you do come to Sac.  Like I said, I bet you won't do it.  Prove me wrong.  You will get a free beer or 2, any kind you want any bar you want.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2006, 11:08:05 PM »
Nope I ain't goin to Fresno anytime soon, if I was I would meet up with you or anyone on here.  But you do come to Sac.  Like I said, I bet you won't do it.  Prove me wrong.  You will get a free beer or 2, any kind you want any bar you want.

im not much of a drinker, i like weed better, bring some weed...

The Best of 3 Worlds

rik

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2006, 11:09:06 PM »
so you want to meet up with a guy you've met on the internet and not to fight him but to buy him a beer and see what he looks like? WOW!

acgrundy

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2006, 11:10:54 PM »
I recently quit smoking, plus my dealer got locked up.  But if you got some I'll smoke it, maybe I gotta take a drug test soon and I already quit for nearly a month now.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2006, 11:13:32 PM »
I recently quit smoking, plus my dealer got locked up.  But if you got some I'll smoke it, maybe I gotta take a drug test soon and I already quit for nearly a month now.

so you wanna meet just to kick it?

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2006, 11:14:07 PM »
so you want to meet up with a guy you've met on the internet and not to fight him but to buy him a beer and see what he looks like? WOW!

why would I care what he looks like?  maybe thats what you care about.  I just wanna meet the dude.  Maybe I'm totally wrong.  Maybe dude is cool as fuck and it would be cool to kick it when he is in town.  I ain't judging shit.  Maybe he is cool, maybe he isn't.  I've met someone from here before and he was really cool.  Whats wrong with meeting up with a guy?  Are you a homophobe?  And why the fuck do you care anyways, stick to your own business.

acgrundy

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2006, 11:15:26 PM »

so you wanna meet just to kick it?

yeah, like I said, if you bring some smoke I'll most likely smoke on it, but I won't have any myself.  If you want a beer I'll buy you a beer.