Author Topic: AC SLATER>>>>>>AC GRUNDY  (Read 732 times)

rik

Re: AC SLATER>>>>>>AC GRUNDY
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2006, 11:21:25 PM »
so you want to meet up with a guy you've met on the internet and not to fight him but to buy him a beer and see what he looks like? WOW!

why would I care what he looks like?  maybe thats what you care about.  I just wanna meet the dude.  Maybe I'm totally wrong.  Maybe dude is cool as fuck and it would be cool to kick it when he is in town.  I ain't judging shit.  Maybe he is cool, maybe he isn't.  I've met someone from here before and he was really cool.  Whats wrong with meeting up with a guy?  Are you a homophobe?  And why the fuck do you care anyways, stick to your own business.

I thought I read u said you wanna know what he looked like in person in one of your post. I've met met someone from here before myslef, ain't nothing wrong with that. It's weird cus u went from talking shit to him to telling him u wanna meet just to kick it. Why do u keep bringing up someone being gay or homophobe? Is there something u wanna confess to dubcc? For the record, you are my business schmoopie.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2006, 11:28:13 PM »
so you want to meet up with a guy you've met on the internet and not to fight him but to buy him a beer and see what he looks like? WOW!

why would I care what he looks like?  maybe thats what you care about.  I just wanna meet the dude.  Maybe I'm totally wrong.  Maybe dude is cool as fuck and it would be cool to kick it when he is in town.  I ain't judging shit.  Maybe he is cool, maybe he isn't.  I've met someone from here before and he was really cool.  Whats wrong with meeting up with a guy?  Are you a homophobe?  And why the fuck do you care anyways, stick to your own business.

oh i am cool as fuck trust me  ;)
people cant get enough of ol MoSav...

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2006, 11:31:01 PM »

I thought I read u said you wanna know what he looked like in person in one of your post. I've met met someone from here before myslef, ain't nothing wrong with that. It's weird cus u went from talking shit to him to telling him u wanna meet just to kick it. Why do u keep bringing up someone being gay or homophobe? Is there something u wanna confess to dubcc? For the record, you are my business schmoopie.

because I think you are a fag.  No there is nothing I want to confess to wcc.  Is there something you want me to tell you since I am your schmoopie?  Yes I was talking shit to him.  As of what I know from him on this forum I don't like him, just like I don't like you.  Like I said though, I wouldn't make my judgement on that.  Maybe he is cool in person, maybe you are cool in person.  How much an hour do I pay you to analyze me?  Why do you think it is that I went from talking shit to him to wanting to meet to just kick it?  Did you go to the same school as Dr Phil?  Do I need prescription drugs?  Did I have a bad childhood?  Am I doomed for the rest of my life?  Please help me out, my business is your business.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2006, 11:32:32 PM »

because I think you are a fag.  No there is nothing I want to confess to wcc.  Is there something you want me to tell you since I am your schmoopie?  Yes I was talking shit to him.  As of what I know from him on this forum I don't like him, just like I don't like you.  Like I said though, I wouldn't make my judgement on that.  Maybe he is cool in person, maybe you are cool in person.  How much an hour do I pay you to analyze me?  Why do you think it is that I went from talking shit to him to wanting to meet to just kick it?  Did you go to the same school as Dr Phil?  Do I need prescription drugs?  Did I have a bad childhood?  Am I doomed for the rest of my life?  Please help me out, my business is your business.

on some real shit why do people always blame there childhood?

The Best of 3 Worlds

rik

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2006, 11:37:05 PM »
C'mon now the guy that gets in everyone's business and tries to analyze everyone on the fuckin forum is talking shit about someone analyzing you or being in your business. Well ain't that the kettle calling the pot round and hot. No matter how much u hate me you'll always be my schmoopie.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2006, 11:40:31 PM »
C'mon now the guy that gets in everyone's business and tries to analyze everyone on the fuckin forum is talking shit about someone analyzing you or being in your business. Well ain't that the kettle calling the pot round and hot. No matter how much u hate me you'll always be my schmoopie.
thats why i called him danny tanner, no hate, but hes always in peoples buisness and trying to people what they should do in life...

The Best of 3 Worlds

J Bananas

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2006, 11:50:43 PM »
gettin a little weird around here

acgrundy

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2006, 12:12:57 AM »

umm I don't care about anyone's business on here.  I state my opinion on things.  If someone asks a question about something I'll give my opinion.  And I asked you some questions, could you answer them please Bambi?

acgrundy

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2006, 12:17:35 AM »
thats why i called him danny tanner, no hate, but hes always in peoples buisness and trying to people what they should do in life...

Again, I speak my opinion.  Thats what the forum is about.  I don't care about people's business, I state my opinion.  I don't give a goddamn what people on this forum do with their life.  I will state whether I think something is dumb tho.  I do that outside of this forum.  a majority of people in the world are very fuckin dumb and make life much harder than it has to be and it is frustrating, thats why I let people know how fuckin dumb their decisions are.

hempkside2

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2006, 01:28:19 AM »
lol, talk it up buddy.  Fact of the matter is, you are a big fucking girly pussy.  I'm here in Sac, same place you stay, willing to meet up see what you are like as a real person, but you won't do it.  Your as bad as Downy.  These fuckin internet clowns.  I ain't tryna fight you dude, don't be scared.  I just want to meet you man to man.  Anywhere you want.

Also, its so funny how many times you or Downy or whoever the fuck claims I'm on your nuts.  Who is making threads about who?

Keep it real boy.  Meet up or shut up.
Im down with dre,like AC is down with OJ!! :laugh:

PLANT

« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2006, 04:24:03 AM »
everyone else on DubCC>>>>>>>>anyone part of the dipshit movement

AC Grundy>>>>>>>MoSavThanLegit

suckaa free

« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2006, 10:04:48 AM »
i live in sac, i wanna smoke some weed.

hempkside2

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2006, 10:18:51 AM »
I recently quit smoking, plus my dealer got locked up.  But if you got some I'll smoke it, maybe I gotta take a drug test soon and I already quit for nearly a month now.

so you wanna meet just to kick it?

yeah, like I said, if you bring some smoke I'll most likely smoke on it, but I won't have any myself.  If you want a beer I'll buy you a beer.
I smell a jack move.

hempkside2

« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2006, 10:21:21 AM »
everyone else on DubCC>>>>>>>>anyone part of the dipshit movement

AC Grundy>>>>>>>MoSavThanLegit
over,seer bann this fool.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2006, 12:43:36 PM »
LOL @ this thread