Ras Kass
21 (26.9%)
The Game
44 (56.4%)
Neutral
13 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 62

Voting closed: September 18, 2006, 10:52:41 AM

Author Topic: [POLL] Who are the fans behind? RAS KASS or THE GAME.. You decide!  (Read 639 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: [POLL] Who are the fans behind? RAS KASS or THE GAME.. You decide!
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2006, 10:29:10 AM »
You know who invented the sayings "That wasn't a fair fight" or "That was a cheap shot".....some dude/s that got his ass handed to him time and time again. Ras said (or maybe it was just his spokespeople) that he was not knocked out or anything like that so why didn't he jump up and handle his biz......all these rappers (Game included) always talk about bustin caps  and stabbin fools and whatnot on the record, but then in real life if they get their ass handed to them they're so quick to say "that wasn't fair, I'm telling" or some bullshit like that........Lyrically, yes I think Ras could take Game, but in a squab Game would whoop his ass any day of the week.....Ras has to know this, but he continued by saying that he would whoop on Game if Game would come see him, so in my opinion Ras is the one milking this for all it's worth, due to his album just about to hit.........And for that, I have to support Game in this situation. Weather it's true or not, if someone started spitting about my family, especiall my little son that could not defend himself at all, I would have done the exact same thing, weather it was my fists, a bottle, a knife, a strap, you name it but someone would get dealt with. I just think Ras let his guard down and was not expecting it at that point and time.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2006, 10:35:38 AM »
Music wise and as people: Ras Kass.

d-nice

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2006, 10:37:03 AM »
You know who invented the sayings "That wasn't a fair fight" or "That was a cheap shot".....some dude/s that got his ass handed to him time and time again. Ras said (or maybe it was just his spokespeople) that he was not knocked out or anything like that so why didn't he jump up and handle his biz......all these rappers (Game included) always talk about bustin caps  and stabbin fools and whatnot on the record, but then in real life if they get their ass handed to them they're so quick to say "that wasn't fair, I'm telling" or some bullshit like that........Lyrically, yes I think Ras could take Game, but in a squab Game would whoop his ass any day of the week.....Ras has to know this, but he continued by saying that he would whoop on Game if Game would come see him, so in my opinion Ras is the one milking this for all it's worth, due to his album just about to hit.........And for that, I have to support Game in this situation. Weather it's true or not, if someone started spitting about my family, especiall my little son that could not defend himself at all, I would have done the exact same thing, weather it was my fists, a bottle, a knife, a strap, you name it but someone would get dealt with. I just think Ras let his guard down and was not expecting it at that point and time.

Real Talk. If Ras was talking about Game's son, then he should have seen that coming.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2006, 10:39:31 AM »
And my homeboy JeeQ just made a good point..........

Ras is coming off mad bitter right now. First he said the beef was dead, now he says its not over. Then he said , he only punched me, now he says he got hit with a bottle. Can't even keep his story straight. 30-2 ha, thats funny.

Referring to this interview Ras did with sohh.com (not sure if it was posted yet or not):
After reports spread that The Game knocked Ras Kass out at a Los Angeles, CA night club earlier this week, (September 13th) Ras told SOHH.com his side of the story.

"Let's clear this up. Game did not kick my ass. He tried to jump me with his homeboys and didn't do much. I still got my watch, my chain, my earrings," Ras told SOHH. "When we jump niggas, we take everything...cause that's embarrassing.You're embarrassing niggas. So you know, Game tried and really didn't do that well."

Upon being asked if his "King Of The West" song caused the altercation, Ras answered, "he's a faggot. He don't exist. He's a fu*king stripper." The Cali lyricist also claims that Chuck Taylor was 30 deep against Ra and one of his comrades.

"How tall is the Game, maybe 6 feet? I'm 5'7." Box me out, nigga. You should have knocked me out for dolo, but 30 against two ain't tough, nigga," Ra taunted. "I'm not a fake ass blood. I'm not a reinvented-ass rapper. I'm a nigga that went to prison and still wear sweaters, did two years and act like it's nothing. He can't out rap me, but I told him two years ago out of prison. You better catch me when you deep and I'm not if you got a problem with me. So he took my advice and I'm not mad at him."

"They did not bust a bottle in my face. They hit me with the bottle and I have a lump. That ain't tough. Tough niggas knock niggas out," Ras continued. "If Game is tough, tell him he can catch me any day and box me out. Tell The Game, and we not gon do no rapping about it. Aside form that, he just started some sh*t. This is not the end of it."

The Game did not return calls seeking comments.

http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/9779

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2006, 10:42:56 AM »
One things for sure. Game is like 2 beefs away from 50 Cents beef list. It was always clear that he is a 50 Cent wannabe.

IzUwitIt

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2006, 10:46:28 AM »
Ras

Theodore

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2006, 10:47:55 AM »
game

d-nice

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2006, 10:50:50 AM »
One things for sure. Game is like 2 beefs away from 50 Cents beef list. It was always clear that he is a 50 Cent wannabe.

He may not live to see it if he has 2 more beefs

Don Seer

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2006, 10:52:02 AM »
could we get another option like "neutral"? i don´t really care, Ras Kass is the better rapper while Game is the better artist. what Game said happened in the club makes more sense then what Ras Kass said. but i aint gonna side with them musically or personally or whatever.

done. first thing i realised now i'm home from work..

Don Seer

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2006, 10:54:12 AM »
Ras is coming off mad bitter right now. First he said the beef was dead, now he says its not over. Then he said , he only punched me, now he says he got hit with a bottle. Can't even keep his story straight. 30-2 ha, thats funny.

were all those ras? or just internet news sites making up the missing info..?

and what about the reports that game broke his jaw?

there is spin from both sides!

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2006, 10:54:43 AM »
I like Ras Kass's music a lot more. I don't really care about what happened in the club, it's just typical ignorant behavior coming out of west coast rappers, nothing new.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2006, 10:58:45 AM »
I actually like Game more right now, I love Rassy, but Game is coming better right now. But in the end, I don't care about there beef. I only took sides in two beefs, 'Pac over Big 'cause I'm from Cali, and Nas over Jay-Z, oh I guess you can count KRS over Nelly, but that wasn't beef, that was a slaughter. Other than that, I just buy both their albums, and hope for some good music. Now in terms of the physical, they should do a Royce/Proof deal, beat the shit outta each other and then call it peace.

Bomb-A®

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2006, 10:59:25 AM »
theyre both overrated (ya ras kass too) and i dont care for these rappers' club fights....put out a decent cd fuckers

peace

Bomb-A®

« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2006, 11:00:03 AM »
btw...voted neutral

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2006, 11:00:29 AM »

were all those ras? or just internet news sites making up the missing info..?

and what about the reports that game broke his jaw?

there is spin from both sides!

There is def spins from both sides of the story, but that part I quoted my boy on saying that I posted above, that was all said by Ras himself over the phone in the sohh.com interview that I posted above as well. Just sounds to me like the story is changing to many times.