Ras Kass
21 (26.9%)
The Game
44 (56.4%)
Neutral
13 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 62

Voting closed: September 18, 2006, 10:52:41 AM

Author Topic: [POLL] Who are the fans behind? RAS KASS or THE GAME.. You decide!  (Read 651 times)

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: [POLL] Who are the fans behind? RAS KASS or THE GAME.. You decide!
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2006, 11:59:07 AM »
I support Rass Kass cuz hes a true MC.  But I do think he got punked by lettin that lame ass stripper run up on him.  He pulled an obvious publicity stunt that can only mean promotion for Games new album.  C'mon ya'll.. if you see someone in public that you know you got issues with bailin in your direction with fire in their eyes .. you know they aint tryin to talk.. (only girls talk!)  They tryin to show out so your only option is to BOMB FIRST right??!  How you gon' just let somebody swing on you when you know they dont like you?  My guess is, he was scared.  He shouldve just sucked it up and knuckled up.  In these kind of situations, theres only one option.  Talkin aint one of them.  Im just guessing he was scared but its the only reason I can think of as to why he allowed Game to run up on him like that.  Pretty sad.

Walk up's used to be the move back in the highschool days though.. (1988'ish) When bangin was real, dudes wouldnt hesitate to run up on anyone for any reason and I aint even gon' lie, I've been knocked out like that before.  It was like 1986, I'm walking down Washington Blvd towards La Cienega and get caught slippin wearing a Detroit Tigers ball cap which at the time I didnt know was worn by Denker Park Harlem 30's.  I saw dudes cross the street, walking towards me, but it didnt click that I was about to get bombed on.  I was only 14 and had just moved to LA so I didnt know.  Never wore that stupid hat again.   ;D
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

GangstaBoogy

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2006, 12:44:12 PM »
Voted for The Game.

$Eg2$

« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2006, 01:11:32 PM »
u dudes iz sum bitchez pickin sides i support em both music wise and not gonna change my opinion cuz they beefin it there problem personel so im gonna continue to support em both and i picked neutral

Detox is not coming = Game hater

get over it dogg

Jakubs

« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2006, 01:15:46 PM »
As far as the fight in the club, who cares. As for the music, I like both artists, so I'll check for both of them.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2006, 01:16:41 PM »
Fuck both of them. This is all a metter of promo. They probably staged it. :P

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2006, 01:31:34 PM »
game, i dont listen to rass kass'e shit, never have, doesnt matter to me if rass kass can spit hot fire, i know a dude around my block who can freestyle lika mother fucker but id rather listen game than him.

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2006, 01:53:53 PM »
Personally I am neutral, I am a fan of both of their music.

Lyrically this is not a contest or even worth talking about, Ras will merked Game no matter what.

Physically based on Ras story and his camps story not matching up really he sounds like he took an L.

But either way, both these guys are idiots and we dont need this internal westcoast beefing.  It never helped us before and it will not help us now.  Ras shouldnt have dissed him on wax and Game should have just recorded 90283901823 bars like he does to everyone else.
http://the9elements.blogspot.com/

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2006, 06:32:33 PM »
i like ras new album ..i dont give a fuck about their little beef

arsonist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Shanti Bananas
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2006, 09:50:42 PM »
shit i like the way game raps so imma go with that....