Author Topic: MUSLIMS WHERE YALL AT!!!THE POPE IS A RIDA!!!!  (Read 555 times)

hempkside2

MUSLIMS WHERE YALL AT!!!THE POPE IS A RIDA!!!!
« on: September 15, 2006, 10:14:49 AM »
I really dont understand our world today.....they knew in cali. that the latino man was waaaay better and qualified to be governor.and what did amerikka do,pick amuthafucka that cant even speak english and is from Germany.....now, it was time to pick a pope.we all knew that the brotha whom was in the runnings should have become pope.and what did the so called christians do pick a fag thats got a record for being down with the nazi movement.....and he showed it yesterday...danm I miss the old pope,cause something tells me,this guy got something cooking.

suckaa free

Re: MUSLIMS WHERE YALL AT!!!THE POPE IS A RIDA!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 02:38:25 PM »
wilt chamberlin should have been pope.   >:(

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2006, 02:48:06 PM »
I really dont understand our world today.....they knew in cali. that the latino man was waaaay better and qualified to be governor.and what did amerikka do,pick amuthafucka that cant even speak english and is from Germany.....now, it was time to pick a pope.we all knew that the brotha whom was in the runnings should have become pope.and what did the so called christians do pick a fag thats got a record for being down with the nazi movement.....and he showed it yesterday...danm I miss the old pope,cause something tells me,this guy got something cooking.

what a retard..  each bold stupid comment pointed out in turn

1) amerikka aint shit to do with it! lol
2) so called christians? they ain't christians, they're cathlotics dummy

this guy was chosen because he doesnt give a fuck and because he's known as "god's rottweiler"

whether i agree with him or not doesn't matter.. i have respect coz he's not pussy footing around trying to brown nose everyone

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2006, 03:49:35 PM »
seer where is hemps bitch's ip address at?

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2006, 05:29:47 PM »
fuck pope bend-a-dick. I'm witchu on dat, cuzzo. and look at the govnah, dat cracka got 'nigga' in his name. how fucked up is dat?

fuck em both. they all tryin ta keep a brotha like me n hemp down.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2006, 09:29:35 PM »
LOL Arnie is Austrian Hemp Dogg.

The Maestro

AndrE16686

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2006, 10:10:21 PM »
The Pope is a Bitch, hope he falls from that balcony at St Peter's and cracks his faggot dome

Never liked him, annoyed they picked a German, especially one that excommunicated John Kerry for supporting pro-choice.........sooooooo many people need sniping out these dayz.

hempkside2

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2006, 02:07:36 AM »
LOL Arnie is Austrian Hemp Dogg.
it really aint no differents between the two...hell hitler proved that.

hempkside2

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2006, 02:09:28 AM »
The Pope is a Bitch, hope he falls from that balcony at St Peter's and cracks his faggot dome

Never liked him, annoyed they picked a German, especially one that excommunicated John Kerry for supporting pro-choice.........sooooooo many people need sniping out these dayz.
bush should be at the top of the list.

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2006, 02:09:35 AM »
lol

hempkside2

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2006, 02:12:37 AM »
Are u trying to ask where my bitch chilling at or are u calling me a bitch.....if so u will forever be hunted,im trained by the best.so let it be known nigga.

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2006, 02:13:56 AM »

germany...

hempkside2

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2006, 02:23:36 AM »

what a retard..  each bold stupid comment pointed out in turn

1) amerikka aint shit to do with it! lol
2) so called christians? they ain't christians, they're cathlotics dummy

this guy was chosen because he doesnt give a fuck and because he's known as "god's rottweiler"

whether i agree with him or not doesn't matter.. i have respect coz he's not pussy footing around trying to brown nose everyone
You the type of cracka that loves bush,and  all he stands for...(dumb cracka) just missed my whole point.stupid clown,suck the next nigga dick,and get of mine hoe with a sit....plus I dont have to see ya,cause I can smell your punk ass from waaay over here...fool defending kuruption.get the fuck out of here  u a trick to the highest  level nerd ass faggat.im laughing at ya.

hempkside2

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2006, 02:31:54 AM »
my nigga hempside told me you was one of the biggest hataz on here.....i would love to meet u.just to tell your bi-sexual azz to fuck off. :laugh:u a fag for real dude......and dont push no homo (bann buttons) chump,cause u kicked it off with me freak.

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2006, 03:23:36 AM »
yo nigga these hatas will neva undastand. they cnt put themself in a niggas nikes. but i aint mad at cha

preach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE