Author Topic: MUSLIMS WHERE YALL AT!!!THE POPE IS A RIDA!!!!  (Read 557 times)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: MUSLIMS WHERE YALL AT!!!THE POPE IS A RIDA!!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2006, 09:21:20 AM »
LOL @ This Thread.

Keep it gangsta hempkside, they cant keep a real nigga down.

Bomb-A®

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2006, 10:14:16 AM »
wait wait....i thought catholics were christians

peace

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2006, 11:09:11 AM »
wait wait....i thought catholics were christians

peace
It's the same fuckin' thing, I don't know what Seer is talking about. Whether you're Catholic, Protestant, Orthodox, Presbyterian, Baptist, yadda yadda yadda etc. etc. etc., you're  a Christian. They just all have different practices and traditions, but the fundamental beliefs are the same.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westkoastanostra

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2006, 11:45:23 AM »
i never knew that shit...then fuck all these muthafuckers that aint down with what the thread starter said!....

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2006, 11:47:52 AM »
I really dont understand our world today.....they knew in cali. that the latino man was waaaay better and qualified to be governor.and what did amerikka do,pick amuthafucka that cant even speak english and is from Germany.....now, it was time to pick a pope.we all knew that the brotha whom was in the runnings should have become pope.and what did the so called christians do pick a fag thats got a record for being down with the nazi movement.....and he showed it yesterday...danm I miss the old pope,cause something tells me,this guy got something cooking.

what a retard..  each bold stupid comment pointed out in turn

1) amerikka aint shit to do with it! lol
2) so called christians? they ain't christians, they're cathlotics dummy

this guy was chosen because he doesnt give a fuck and because he's known as "god's rottweiler"

whether i agree with him or not doesn't matter.. i have respect coz he's not pussy footing around trying to brown nose everyone
You the type of cracka that loves bush,and  all he stands for...(dumb cracka) just missed my whole point.stupid clown,suck the next nigga dick,and get of mine hoe with a sit....plus I dont have to see ya,cause I can smell your punk ass from waaay over here...fool defending kuruption.get the fuck out of here  u a trick to the highest  level nerd ass faggat.im laughing at ya.

i'm english.. you retard.. fuck bush..

Don Seer

« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2006, 11:49:11 AM »
my nigga hempside told me you was one of the biggest hataz on here.....i would love to meet u.just to tell your bi-sexual azz to fuck off. :laugh:u a fag for real dude......and dont push no homo (bann buttons) chump,cause u kicked it off with me freak.

ohh u tempted me too far.. now whut?

suckaa free

« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2006, 11:53:35 AM »
^you a bitch for that.

Don Seer

« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2006, 11:58:05 AM »
bitch fuck you.. I WILL NOT BE TALKED TO LIKE THAT in my fuckin house

i've had enough of that FAKE (he's in germany!!!) wanksta takes shots at everyone and anyone who posts anything opposed to what he said.. added to the fake he's fucking ignorant AND stupid as shit.. i think we're better off without him

remember i paid the cost to be the boss.. so your right of admission is MY right to repeal.... deal with it, or fuck off
« Last Edit: September 16, 2006, 11:59:40 AM by Overseer »

westkoastanostra

« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2006, 11:58:55 AM »
^you a bitch for that.

i feel ur pain man but we should just fuck off

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2006, 12:08:30 PM »
Hemp muthafuckin side got y'all shook.

If the oven is too hot, stay the hell outta the kitchen, ya heard?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2006, 01:57:15 PM »
little german boy tried to act gangsta on the internet and seer said "BIIITTTCH" now where's he at?

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2006, 03:00:12 PM »
That's fuckin' wack. Like him or not, homeboy was hilarious.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Seer

« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2006, 03:01:10 PM »

hilarious in a laugh AT not WITH sense maybe.. but we all know your judgement in that area has been seriously impaired lately.....

J Bananas

« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2006, 03:08:35 PM »
ban eihtball too, dudes a homo, and ban bryan for a couple days just for laughs  :laugh:

suckaa free

« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2006, 03:16:52 PM »
bitch fuck you.. I WILL NOT BE TALKED TO LIKE THAT in my fuckin house

i've had enough of that FAKE (he's in germany!!!) wanksta takes shots at everyone and anyone who posts anything opposed to what he said.. added to the fake he's fucking ignorant AND stupid as shit.. i think we're better off without him

remember i paid the cost to be the boss.. so your right of admission is MY right to repeal.... deal with it, or fuck off

bitch, im in yo house, shttin on yo couch.  shit, "fuck me?"

when dude started this thread, he wanted a discussion on the topic.  the first thing You said was "what a retard."  do you not think that people will react in an ill manner if you make such a statment?  i respect everyone on this board as an equal.  Just because you the "boss" dont mean you goin to get special treatment.  and then you have to bann dude for replying to your answer.  again, like i said, you a bitch for that.  i respect the site, and what you and your patnas have created, but you do be acting like a beeyatch.

and na mang, it aint no fuckin dudes on my resume, you can suck my dick though; fuckin fagot as beeyatch.