Author Topic: So how's everybodys day goin'?  (Read 68 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
So how's everybodys day goin'?
« on: September 15, 2006, 12:03:20 PM »
I had a very good one and I'm very hyped right now so imma vent...

First this morning nigga Ryan Gomes (Celtics) comes to our school to speak...for like 5 minutes but anyways ya know when some a lil famed people got to have reporters and shit...well as soon as Ryan Gomes stepped into the Gym..the reporter who was taking pictures got his ass broke! I mean broke! He tripped than he started rollin'...I couldn't laugh though because he was on ol man. Can you imagine the embarrassment? :-X

Secondly right after the Ryan Gomes assembly we had class and my class just thought it would be good to argue wit the teacher about how she can't teach and she cried...nice right?

Thirdly, (this is why I'm hyped ya'll know this shit is normal) for days bitches been talkin and ya'll know how bitches who hate each other get down especially when its about niggas...anyways this one chick hates this girl...forever......forget it......talk about fights this bitches whopped ass...holy shit...The girl who was supposed get her ass beat brought her older sister so as soon as the bus stopped and these hoodrats saw that big girl standing there...shit was poppin EXPECT FOR THE FACT WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO GET OFF THE DUMB ASS BUS DRIVER CLOSED THE DOOR ON ME..that made me pissed but the bus sat there to watch it all...and damn man I was the only nigga to get off at my stop..but yo they was beatin each other all up in the street ..ya'll had to see the traffic...on my way home I heard ambulances and cops...shit now I'm here typing about it all hyped up :-\
Usually when I see fights they niggas and ya know once you seen one you seen em all and I seen some crazy ones but when I see bitches fighting its a whole nother story

Shit it was great..not really though cuz the one who got beat up I am cool wit...DAMN I'M PISSED I AIN"T THERE RIGHT NOW

Sorry I had to share

How was ya'lls day??
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 12:15:45 PM by QuietTruth »

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: So how's everybodys day goin'?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 12:50:19 PM »
fucked...my girl left me... recently..

oh well..(sigh)
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2006, 12:59:45 PM »
How recently? Today?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2006, 01:18:15 PM »
Bitches getting down is always entertaining... 8)