Author Topic: Well the Muslims are going ape shit again.....  (Read 669 times)

J Bananas

Re: Well the Muslims are going ape shit again.....
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2006, 11:02:09 PM »
:laugh:

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2006, 11:14:28 PM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2006, 11:36:34 PM »
:laugh:

cmon man, i know homeboy is hideous but dont act like i couldnt just upload a random episode of jerry springer and starting callin u white people ugly
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2006, 10:27:45 AM »
I want to know what these people do all day.  They have too much time on their hands.  We need to hurry up and put a few Mickey D's over there and teach them niggas how make a happy meal.  It would at least keep their feeble minds occupied.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2006, 04:15:18 PM »
Americans have been, and will continue to kill INNOCENT people.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2006, 04:45:04 PM »

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2006, 08:01:55 PM »
I dont approve of what those idiot muslims do, But to call them sensitive is going way too far when Americans are scared to death even when danger is no where near them.  9/11 was the worst and scariest thing that happened to AMericans while in the middle east they go through stuff like that for decades : /

Americans are so scary that you cant even speak your language without them calling FBI
LOL

Besides that its funny how people, like the idiot who started this thread, call the muslims who arent scared to die and fight with the little that they got pussies.  But the Americans and Israelis who hide behind technology and money are brave soldiers  ::)
Give me a break! looool

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2006, 07:11:38 PM »
Fox news? never trust the fox network for news

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2006, 05:23:20 PM »
whattup homies, i really wanna put a gun the real american's head, and pull the trigger repeatedly.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2006, 09:45:34 PM »
whattup homies, i really wanna put a gun the real american's head, and pull the trigger repeatedly.

theres several posters here that really serve no purpose

elroy (unless ure in the main forum)
now i know (unless ure in the sports section)
real american (at all times)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2006, 02:34:59 PM »

Yea he's a bitch, i'd like to see him somewhere/anywhere in IRAN, IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN, LEBANON, SYRIA  and see how much balls he got to say anything he can WRITE ON THIS FORUM.

He is a perfect POSTER BOY for bitch ass punk pussy americans who think by putting hormones in their food and taking steroid makes them strong  ::)

They talk alot of shit without backing up....Look @ how they say they wanna do something to Iran...but they're stuck in deep shit in afghanistan and Iraq and those countries are SMALLER, POORER AND WEAKER than Iran.   So tell me who the hell are they to oppose a threat??

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2006, 02:42:11 PM »
listen ^ man, a 5 year old child can formulate an opinion. A 2 year old can do something to insult you. It doesnt mean u should get upset and take it to heart. Understand theres fuckin idiots in this world, and the more u ignore them the better. its beneath you to adress people like polack.

- Lewis Carroll

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2006, 03:14:39 PM »
Yea he's a bitch, i'd like to see him somewhere/anywhere in IRAN, IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN, LEBANON, SYRIA  and see how much balls he got to say anything he can WRITE ON THIS FORUM.

He is a perfect POSTER BOY for bitch ass punk pussy americans who think by putting hormones in their food and taking steroid makes them strong  ::)

They talk alot of shit without backing up....Look @ how they say they wanna do something to Iran...but they're stuck in deep shit in afghanistan and Iraq and those countries are SMALLER, POORER AND WEAKER than Iran.   So tell me who the hell are they to oppose a threat??

Why the hell would I want to go to one of your shitty Muslim countries? You Muslims don't even want to live there, so why would I?

You need to get the hell out of our country and go back to Iran.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2006, 12:41:23 PM »

u think too much of iran. iran is a little piece of shit. all it can be is the spark for a war in the future besides that it is nothing. The US pretty much already regulates the world they r posted up all over who ever it mayb that really controls them  (illuminati,Gov, george bush, big brother)

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

grasshiphopper

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2006, 04:26:03 PM »
i just like the phrase 'ape shit'
haha