Author Topic: Well the Muslims are going ape shit again.....  (Read 672 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Well the Muslims are going ape shit again.....
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2006, 04:27:01 PM »
i just like the phrase 'ape shit'
haha

ur sig is the shit

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2006, 02:46:40 AM »
a 5 year old child can formulate an opinion. A 2 year old can do something to insult you. It doesnt mean u should get upset and take it to heart. Understand theres fuckin idiots in this world, and the more u ignore them the better. its beneath you to adress people like polack.

YEA  ur rite, there is no point of explaining2  idiots like that....They dont even know whats out there and they open they mouth LOOOL

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2006, 10:51:05 PM »
shuma irani hasten? salam, cheto reh?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2006, 11:07:11 PM »
i dont want any terrorist dialogue going on in here damnit

AndrE16686

« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2006, 07:09:19 AM »

dexter

« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2006, 09:59:50 AM »
whattup homies, i really wanna put a gun the real american's head, and pull the trigger repeatedly.

Yea he's a bitch, i'd like to see him somewhere/anywhere in IRAN, IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN, LEBANON, SYRIA  and see how much balls he got to say anything he can WRITE ON THIS FORUM.

He is a perfect POSTER BOY for bitch ass punk pussy americans who think by putting hormones in their food and taking steroid makes them strong  ::)

They talk alot of shit without backing up....Look @ how they say they wanna do something to Iran...but they're stuck in deep shit in afghanistan and Iraq and those countries are SMALLER, POORER AND WEAKER than Iran.   So tell me who the hell are they to oppose a threat??

u think too much of iran. iran is a little piece of shit. all it can be is the spark for a war in the future besides that it is nothing. The US pretty much already regulates the world they r posted up all over who ever it mayb that really controls them  (illuminati,Gov, george bush, big brother)
True  ::)