Author Topic: My experience at the Math Lab today.  (Read 618 times)

Diabolical

Re: My experience at the Math Lab today.
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2006, 01:23:39 PM »
when did I say 'nigga' here?

what a stupid comment.

Oh yeah guess what. Black people are like transvestites, so are white people, chinese, mexicans & the french. Know why? Because were all human. ASS.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2006, 02:29:40 PM »
Wowww....

i had no idea we had posters here that are this ignorant.

what the hell is wrong with you people saying the school shouldnt hire the transvestite because its a transvestite.  Sexual Preference and personallife choices shouldnt have any bearing on their qualifications for the job they are applying for.

I'm kind of put back by all the ignorance in the first page of this thread alone... go read a book dumbasses.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Diabolical

« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2006, 02:53:19 PM »
Wowww....

i had no idea we had posters here that are this ignorant.

what the hell is wrong with you people saying the school shouldnt hire the transvestite because its a transvestite.  Sexual Preference and personallife choices shouldnt have any bearing on their qualifications for the job they are applying for.

I'm kind of put back by all the ignorance in the first page of this thread alone... go read a book dumbasses.

That's how I felt.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2006, 06:18:17 PM »
^^Because you guys are dumb queers. :D

Diabolical

« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2006, 06:23:52 PM »
We're not the ones getting butt hurt about them hiring a transexual though, it's like some of these dudes are trying to repress their homoerotic urges. ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2006, 06:41:21 PM »
We're not the ones getting butt hurt about them hiring a transexual though, it's like some of these dudes are trying to repress their homoerotic urges. ;D

No one's getting butt-hurt, it's just nasty...You're homosexual cuz you don't understand people finding it nasty...