Author Topic: brits. great prog on ch4 about america/israel/revelations.. etc..  (Read 119 times)

Don Seer

The Doomsday Code (Documentary)

The Book of Revelation, with its apocalyptic imagery, is one of the most known books of The Bible. The Anti-Christ, The Great Tribulation and the blood-soaked Battle of Armageddon are all part of St John's terrifying vision of the end of the world. In The Doomsday Code, Tony Robinson visits the United States, the Middle East, the Mediterranean and Africa to uncover the realities behind the Book of Revelation.

2 hours long..  7pm until 9pm. channel 4.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2006, 11:37:41 AM by Overseer »

Don Seer

Re: brits. great prog on ch4 about america/israel/revelations.. etc
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2006, 11:28:47 AM »
basically the deal is this.. as all the events in the book of revelation involve israel and the jews.. the christian nations/leaders have to support the existance state of israel for the book to fulfil its prophechies.. the creation/return of israel started this off.. and for some (evangelical americans pumping money into the jews of israel) .. the goals are the rebuilding of the temple of solomon.. which will kick off the return of christ..  regardless of the fact that the prophecies also say that for those in the area (jewish and musluim) that massive destruction and pain will be caused.. they just care about the return of the messiah not the people that live there.. (and that the temple will be destroyed again in the end time anyways...)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2006, 11:42:59 AM by Overseer »

Don Seer

Re: brits. great prog on ch4 about america/israel/revelations.. etc..
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2006, 11:45:13 AM »

this is sickening.. they are show fat ignorant american evangelical's on some kind of bus tour.. wandering around visiting jews living in dodgy areas... and they're basically walking up to them and handing them bundles of cash to 'give them the upper hand'

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2006, 11:50:22 AM »
this is what these people are following..  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/End_times

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2006, 01:47:01 PM »
I just saw it also, not only is it sickening and disturbing and besides me having my suspicions that c walker is also an evangelical, the theology professor at wisconsin said that the stage of the "rapture" is pure myth which was created only 300 years ago by a plymouth brethren. Yet pastors are telling their gullibly stupid brainwashed followers that this was foretold from basically the beginning of time. They are happily engineering inflaming and provoking the world into a catelogue of sick events to fulfil their deluded prophecy. It's obvious who the real enemy is  >:(. Also those stupid bitches going to property of stolen land to offer their support to the people who now occupy it because for israeli to expand its territory and have solely jews occupying jerusalem allows the prophecy to manifest itself.

Did you hear at the beginning the end of timer saying now the bush administration advisors call us for advice? Psychotic doesnt even begin to cover it does it
« Last Edit: September 16, 2006, 01:56:20 PM by virtuoso »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2006, 12:54:08 AM »
sounds like a good show...some one drop a link
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2006, 01:20:52 AM »

quite a bit here on the channel's site.

http://www.channel4.com/culture/microsites/C/can_you_believe_it/debates/doomsday.html

btw this was a very impartial thing.. the presenter is famous for his work in tv archaeology.. a program called "time team" and before that starred in a show many may have heard of called "black adder". which was a historical satire that contained real events