Author Topic: The Christians are full of hate.  (Read 852 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Christians are full of hate.
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2006, 03:58:46 AM »
damn that sucks I thought they were atheists protesting god n shit... if they aren't cynical then it's fucked up.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2006, 06:19:09 AM »
ur a dumbass...only muslims blow up shit and cut peoples heads off

fptz

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2006, 06:58:09 AM »

And you're telling me these ain't some atheďsts protesting against the propagandistic lies of the Christian church? Something doesn't add up...

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2006, 07:44:48 AM »
So does the Christian god hate gays or does he like them?

neither, he loves them .

love the sinner hate the sin. tis what christians are taught. do all of them learn that, apparently not but many do

Where does it say this in the bible?  This is an invented idea it seems. God punished sinners many times in the Bible.  Do your research.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2006, 07:51:48 AM »

Where does it say this in the bible?  This is an invented idea it seems. God punished sinners many times in the Bible.  Do your research.

Actually, Jesus said "let he who is without sin cast the first stone".

As usual, you don't know what you are talking about. Sounds like YOU need to do some research.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2006, 08:20:31 AM by Real American »

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2006, 09:21:19 AM »
Yes, Jesus said that, but the christian god contradicted that philosophy many times. 

If your statement captures the essence of the Christian philosophy towards life than why do so many Christians behave so differently?  Take yourself for example.  Are you sinless, because you obviously enjoy casting stones?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2006, 09:31:03 AM »
Yes, Jesus said that, but the christian god contradicted that philosophy many times. 

If your statement captures the essence of the Christian philosophy towards life than why do so many Christians behave so differently?  Take yourself for example.  Are you sinless, because you obviously enjoy casting stones?

Because humans are judgemental by nature. So why you should always strive to be like Jesus, that doesn't always happen.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2006, 10:04:27 AM »

Because humans are judgemental by nature. So why you should always strive to be like Jesus, that doesn't always happen.

I think this represents the true Christian philosophy.  Do whatever you want, and then make excuses.  You must have a lot of evil in you, if you're "striving" to be good but still behave as you do. You're just a typical christian tho.

The more "religious" you Christians are, the more hateful you tend to be.  Just look at Trauma for another excellent example.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2006, 10:18:06 AM »
lol @ the hatred against christianity

i still dont get who these ppl in your pics are ??
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2006, 10:33:06 AM »
They're Christian extremists, it's really not that difficult to comprehend.  As you can see some Christians here are getting offended by this, imagine how the majority of Muslims feel when the extremists are the ones getting the most attention in the media.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2006, 01:25:03 PM »
So does the Christian god hate gays or does he like them?

neither, he loves them .

love the sinner hate the sin. tis what christians are taught. do all of them learn that, apparently not but many do

What want to talk Christianity then talk the Gospel. If you want to talk Jewish mythology or St. Paul's personal writings then that's up to you, but as a Christian the only words I take as true are the ones quoted from Jesus himself, and I base that on a little logic and the fact I have found nothing he said as being morally wrong. Jesus corrected the words of Moses time and again, and Paul clearly added his own ideas. You think you're a liberal. Compared to Jesus you are David fucking Duke.

That being said I don't know nor care what God thinks of gays. I do know what Jesus said we should think of all people, and that is to love them as ourseleves. Jesus said it is not up to us to understand God or heaven but to understand eachother, something he even said we were far from doing. Until we master that it's pointless to try and understand God.

For the record as far as I remember "Hate the sin, but love the sinner" isn't written anywhere. Jesus makes no mention of homosexuality ever in the Bible. Recent theories have suggested that the slave of the Centurian that was healed by Jesus may have been the Centurian's lover. What Jesus does speak against is fornication and many use that to condemn gays. A couple things are wrong with that logic besides the fact that we asren't supposed to condemn anyone. 1) Fornication has changed in definition throughout the years and could mean any number of things (it could mean any sex outside of marriage or it could mean gratuitous sex of any nature, even with in marriage, and 2) if you read the actual passage you'll find it is far more complicated than Evangelists make it sound. From Mark 7;

20And he said, That which proceeds out of the man, that is what defiles the man.

21For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,

22Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:

23All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.

These passages seem to be more philosophical than lawful. Jesus is describing what causes people to become tainted or do evil things. These are all apart of human nature and we cannot control them. Even to be proud of something or someone can lead to evil according to Jesus. Theoretically we shouldn't do any of what is mentioned above but we will fall victim to some and all we can do is repent, meaning apologize to those we have wronged and feel sorry about what we did or thought, and then move on.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2006, 01:38:11 PM »
I never said "Jesus is full of hate."  I said "the christians are full of hate" and they are.  Jesus is dead and gone, and even tho he taught "love thy neighbor" that's not what the Christians are about.

Why do so many Christians hate gays, muslims, jews, aethists, and non-christians if they aren't full of hate?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2006, 03:04:12 PM »
I never said "Jesus is full of hate."  I said "the christians are full of hate" and they are.  Jesus is dead and gone, and even tho he taught "love thy neighbor" that's not what the Christians are about.

Why do so many Christians hate gays, muslims, jews, aethists, and non-christians if they aren't full of hate?

I never said those people are full of hate. I said they aren't Christians. They just pretend to be.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2006, 03:33:06 PM »

do you see any Christains cutting peoples heads off, straping themselves with bombs and blowing shit up, and just being over senstive about their religon that they hate on people who are against it or say negative thinks about it?

J Bananas

« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2006, 03:39:52 PM »
this thread was made just to start shit, ant is filled with hate