Author Topic: The Christians are full of hate.  (Read 854 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Christians are full of hate.
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2006, 03:47:35 PM »
So does the Christian god hate gays or does he like them?

neither, he loves them .

love the sinner hate the sin. tis what christians are taught. do all of them learn that, apparently not but many do

Where does it say this in the bible?  This is an invented idea it seems. God punished sinners many times in the Bible.  Do your research.

What want to talk Christianity then talk the Gospel. If you want to talk Jewish mythology or St. Paul's personal writings then that's up to you, but as a Christian the only words I take as true are the ones quoted from Jesus himself, and I base that on a little logic and the fact I have found nothing he said as being morally wrong. Jesus corrected the words of Moses time and again, and Paul clearly added his own ideas. You think you're a liberal. Compared to Jesus you are David fucking Duke.

That being said I don't know nor care what God thinks of gays. I do know what Jesus said we should think of all people, and that is to love them as ourseleves. Jesus said it is not up to us to understand God or heaven but to understand eachother, something he even said we were far from doing. Until we master that it's pointless to try and understand God.

For the record as far as I remember "Hate the sin, but love the sinner" isn't written anywhere. Jesus makes no mention of homosexuality ever in the Bible. Recent theories have suggested that the slave of the Centurian that was healed by Jesus may have been the Centurian's lover. What Jesus does speak against is fornication and many use that to condemn gays. A couple things are wrong with that logic besides the fact that we asren't supposed to condemn anyone. 1) Fornication has changed in definition throughout the years and could mean any number of things (it could mean any sex outside of marriage or it could mean gratuitous sex of any nature, even with in marriage, and 2) if you read the actual passage you'll find it is far more complicated than Evangelists make it sound. From Mark 7;

20And he said, That which proceeds out of the man, that is what defiles the man.

21For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,

22Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:

23All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.

These passages seem to be more philosophical than lawful. Jesus is describing what causes people to become tainted or do evil things. These are all apart of human nature and we cannot control them. Even to be proud of something or someone can lead to evil according to Jesus. Theoretically we shouldn't do any of what is mentioned above but we will fall victim to some and all we can do is repent, meaning apologize to those we have wronged and feel sorry about what we did or thought, and then move on.

read your bible..before you jump to conclusion. u know what trinity is?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2006, 03:50:49 PM »

turn your bible to roman chapter 1 verse 20..it's around there..ya'll find..but yes..
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2006, 05:14:18 PM »

Why do so many Christians hate gays, muslims, jews, aethists, and non-christians if they aren't full of hate?

do you see any Christains cutting peoples heads off, straping themselves with bombs and blowing shit up, and just being over senstive about their religon that they hate on people who are against it or say negative thinks about it?

Back in the day

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2006, 05:29:52 PM »

Why do so many Christians hate gays, muslims, jews, aethists, and non-christians if they aren't full of hate?

do you see any Christains cutting peoples heads off, straping themselves with bombs and blowing shit up, and just being over senstive about their religon that they hate on people who are against it or say negative thinks about it?

Yes.  I know more than a few Christians that joined the US military with a strong desire to do these types of things to people of other religions. 

Even the Christians on this forum, like Cwalker and Trauma advocate the killing and toture of other people.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2006, 05:31:30 PM by Ant »

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2006, 05:38:52 PM »
Christians advocating torture. What a contradiction.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2006, 06:01:14 PM »
I don't understand the point of this topic at all, why are christians full of hate, well christianity has been hijacked by a bunch of criminals intent on using it to steer their bizarre views and make obscene amounts of money. Think someone like Pat Roberts, there is nothing righteous about him at all, i remember greg palast saying that he conducted an interview with this man and during it he was quite open in saying this is strictly business.

However this is the problem there is more than one group of christians but this is not being portrayed in the media, instead its this attempt to drag christianity through the mud. The white house is full of a bunch of fake politicians as is chrisianity full of fake politicians. A couple of things I am confused about the end timers/evangalists. i.e. real americans kind. are the ones that defend israel to the hilt in their belief that it will allow the revelation to transpire, they certainly dont hate jews, they finance support and protect the jews. As for disliking gays. well thats their right. I find it odd you should pick on christianity in making this point though when basically all religions disapprove of homosexuality some more fervently than others.

As for using this point about christian soldiers raring to go and blow up maim and kill arabs, again this is all thanks to the evangaleical movement, who believe that by instigating these insane wars they are doing gods work, bringing the rapture (swept up to heaven) one step closer. I am not denying these people are completely psychotic but evangelicals have hijacked christianity and have spread their evil mindset to millions of gullinle and dumb people. Clearly these are not real christians, real christians are good people.

However come on now, using trauma and real american as examples is a bit of a cheap shot, 2 very easy targets your talking about a simple minded idiot and in the case of trauma a person who suffers from delusion and is that insecure he keeps on trying to remind us he is very intelligent. America lost its moral compass somewhere and these 2 fools are the result. Advocating torture and killing is just well i dont like to use the word evil but what else can you call it?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2006, 06:30:13 PM by virtuoso »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2006, 09:25:29 PM »

neither, he loves them .

love the sinner hate the sin. tis what christians are taught. do all of them learn that, apparently not but many do

Where does it say this in the bible?  This is an invented idea it seems. God punished sinners many times in the Bible.  Do your research.

your mom probably punished you right, and she still loved you? no? do your research

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

AndrE16686

« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2006, 09:37:52 PM »
Yes, Jesus said that, but the christian god contradicted that philosophy many times. 

If your statement captures the essence of the Christian philosophy towards life than why do so many Christians behave so differently?  Take yourself for example.  Are you sinless, because you obviously enjoy casting stones?

Because humans are judgemental by nature. So why you should always strive to be like Jesus, that doesn't always happen.

then if we don't even try to be like Jesus and look at his compassion as an example to strive for, what is the point of calling yourself a Christian? Jesus and the way he lived his life is at the centre of Chirstianity, yet time and time again organised religion, ignorant of Christ's teachings of compassion, take it upon themselves to act as institutions of nationalism and politics.  :rant:

Crown

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2006, 09:46:22 PM »

neither, he loves them .

What want to talk Christianity then talk the Gospel. If you want to talk Jewish mythology or St. Paul's personal writings then that's up to you, but as a Christian the only words I take as true are the ones quoted from Jesus himself, and I base that on a little logic and the fact I have found nothing he said as being morally wrong. Jesus corrected the words of Moses time and again, and Paul clearly added his own ideas. You think you're a liberal. Compared to Jesus you are David fucking Duke.

That being said I don't know nor care what God thinks of gays. I do know what Jesus said we should think of all people, and that is to love them as ourseleves. Jesus said it is not up to us to understand God or heaven but to understand eachother, something he even said we were far from doing. Until we master that it's pointless to try and understand God.

For the record as far as I remember "Hate the sin, but love the sinner" isn't written anywhere. Jesus makes no mention of homosexuality ever in the Bible. Recent theories have suggested that the slave of the Centurian that was healed by Jesus may have been the Centurian's lover. What Jesus does speak against is fornication and many use that to condemn gays. A couple things are wrong with that logic besides the fact that we asren't supposed to condemn anyone. 1) Fornication has changed in definition throughout the years and could mean any number of things (it could mean any sex outside of marriage or it could mean gratuitous sex of any nature, even with in marriage, and 2) if you read the actual passage you'll find it is far more complicated than Evangelists make it sound. From Mark 7;

20And he said, That which proceeds out of the man, that is what defiles the man.

21For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,

22Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:

23All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.

These passages seem to be more philosophical than lawful. Jesus is describing what causes people to become tainted or do evil things. These are all apart of human nature and we cannot control them. Even to be proud of something or someone can lead to evil according to Jesus. Theoretically we shouldn't do any of what is mentioned above but we will fall victim to some and all we can do is repent, meaning apologize to those we have wronged and feel sorry about what we did or thought, and then move on.

Shallow! I am impressed!!!!Sounds like THE TRUE TEACHINGS OF YESHUA!!!!!!
WE DON'T TALK TO POLICE!

AndrE16686

« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2006, 09:49:12 PM »
as a Christian the only words I take as true are the ones quoted from Jesus himself

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2006, 09:54:54 PM »
Leviticus 18:22:

“Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is an abomination.”

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
(Romans 8:38,39)

Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us. and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. We have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. We love him, because he first loved us.
--1 John 4:10, 16, 19

"The foremost is, 'Hear, O Israel! The Lord our God is one Lord; and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength.' "The second is this, 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these." (NAS, Mark 12:28-31)

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another." (NIV, John 13:34-35)

"There is a saying, 'Love your friends and hate your enemies.' But I say: Love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you! In that way you will be acting as true sons of your Father in heaven. For he gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust too. If you love only those who love you, what good is that? Even scoundrels do that much. If you are friendly only to your friends, how are you different from anyone else? Even the heathen do that. But you are to be perfect, even as your Father in heaven is perfect. (TLB, Matthew 5:43-48)

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye. (NIV, Matthew 7:1-5)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2006, 10:48:38 PM »
To everyone quoting the Bible and discussing Christian philosophy.  That's not the issue.  I said "the christians" are full of hate.  Christians are full of hate.  It doesn't matter what the philosophy is supposed to be.  Actions are what matters. 

In addition to my original statement we should add "the christians are bigots."  Pointing out the Christian teachings is embarassing to Christianity.  Jesus teached love, but in general Christians don't follow these teachings.  They make excuses like "the devil creates temptations" "god didn't make us perfect" "god tempts us to test our will" yadda yadda.  Christians are hateful, bigots that make excuses for everything. 

You may say, Cwalker and Trauma are exceptions to the rule, but from what I see they are the rule.  Look at all the evangelical mega-churches.  The more crucifixes a person hangs around their house, in general, the more arrogant, and hateful they are.  Just watch Christian Broadcasting.  It's disgusting the stuff they do on their, but its typical of the religion. 

Jesus said don't turn my house into a den of thieves, and what do the Christians do? They make Christian Broadcasting a 24/7 infomercial.  The head of it sells everything from juicers to "holy cloth."  It's no joke.  I flipped on to the channel and they were selling a brown peice of cloth that you buy and it grants miracles.  And this is one of the most popular Christian churches in America.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2006, 10:54:18 PM by Ant »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2006, 10:49:29 PM »
To everyone quoting the Bible and discussing Christian philosophy.  That's not the issue.  I said "the christians" are full of hate.  Christians are full of hate.  It doesn't matter what the philosophy is supposed to be.  Actions are what matters. 

In addition to my original statement we should add "the christians are bigots."  Pointing out the Christian teachings is embarassing to Christianity.  Jesus teached love, but in general Christians don't like.  They make excuses like "the devil creates temptations" "god didn't make us perfect" "god tempts us to test our will" yadda yadda.  Christians are hateful, bigots that make excuses for everything. 

You may say, Cwalker and Trauma are exceptions to the rule, but from what I see they are the rule.  Look at all the evangelical mega-churches.  The more crucifixes a person hangs around their house, in general, the more arrogant, and hateful they are.

ju not gonna win mayne....just give up...
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2006, 06:40:09 AM »

In addition to my original statement we should add "the christians are bigots."  Pointing out the Christian teachings is embarassing to Christianity.  Jesus teached love, but in general Christians don't follow these teachings.  They make excuses like "the devil creates temptations" "god didn't make us perfect" "god tempts us to test our will" yadda yadda.  Christians are hateful, bigots that make excuses for everything. 

You may say, Cwalker and Trauma are exceptions to the rule, but from what I see they are the rule.  Look at all the evangelical mega-churches.  The more crucifixes a person hangs around their house, in general, the more arrogant, and hateful they are.  Just watch Christian Broadcasting.  It's disgusting the stuff they do on their, but its typical of the religion. 

Jesus said don't turn my house into a den of thieves, and what do the Christians do? They make Christian Broadcasting a 24/7 infomercial.  The head of it sells everything from juicers to "holy cloth."  It's no joke.  I flipped on to the channel and they were selling a brown peice of cloth that you buy and it grants miracles.  And this is one of the most popular Christian churches in America.

You know how when Jesus came to the pharisees and rabbis who were contradicting their beliefs and said they are devil worshippers and said they are a synagogue of Satan? You mentioned parts of it in the "den of theives" mention. Well he'll do the same to all those clowns pretending to spread the gospel all the while preaching hatred. It's not those that don't knowand do evil that will suffer but those that know better and continue to do the devil's work that will be in trouble.

They simply are not Christians. They think they are. If a man says he isn't a racist but he acts as one then he is one. If a man says he is a great basket ball player but he can't shoot, pass, or play defense, then he isn't one. Claiming something and being something are two different things. If someone came to you and said I'm the strongest man in the city and he's 130 lbs and he gets thrown around by the first guy he sees then you just think of him as an idiot. That's what I think of when I see these clowns on TV or in the street. Idiots! Yet most people somehow find away to blame the religion. They aren't Christians. If a man raised in a muslim house was brought up to hate people and kill children most muslims would still call him a muslim, just a lost one or a troubled brother. If that same man worshipped pagan Gods as well as Allah they would probably no longer consider him a muslim. How stupid can we be as people to put the customs before the lifestyle. If a man prays to Satan at home but spends the rest of his day helping people with no strings and doing good in life then he is closer to being a Christian than a church going racist. When you cease to live the lifestyle you cease to be a Christian.

pc8381; I know the Trinity. I also know I could write a book on al the different things it could mean. Let's take "I and the father are one". Then let's look at "Moses brought you the laws, I bring you the truth". By that I can say that God would be exactly like Jesus and act like Jesus and everything Moses said outside of the law, and even times in the law, can be seen as factually incorrect, because the truth did not arrive until Jesus came and corrected Moses. Even with htat you can deduce dozens of other images of what God would be. The point is we cannot know, it is beyond our realm. Also, Paul says a lot against gays. No one is denying that. I question Paul's "hardness of heart". If Moses could speak directly to God and then add things on his own then I believe so could Paul. If something said by Paul is something not said by Jesus then I, like all Christians should, will not accept Paul's as the truth.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2006, 10:37:42 AM »

You're funny man.  I know there are fake christians..but there are real christians as well.  Real chrisitans are totally opposite of what you're saying.  Evangelism? You believe that's the only christian type in this world? THere's presbyterian, baptist..etc.  I know evangelism is weird..but other types of christians..naw... stop with your one minded.

When you said about christians saying all this and that...let's bet on your soul...

U know what? Don't even mention christian since you hate them..or not like them. You sound hypocrital when you keep mentioning about christians since ya hate them.
If ya don't like them..don't say anything about them.