Author Topic: George W Bush Appreciation Thread  (Read 1286 times)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: George W Bush Appreciation Thread
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2006, 01:00:35 PM »
I love Bush.

Why?  If you loved conservatism you should hate him.  He's done more damage to the conservative movement than anyone else in recent history.

Explain yourself.

J Bananas

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2006, 01:28:47 PM »
*snoop voice* yall aint got love for george w bush? dubcc aint got no love for george w bush?!

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2006, 03:51:47 PM »
*snoop voice* yall aint got love for george w bush? dubcc aint got no love for george w bush?!
the source award.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2006, 06:06:41 PM »
Bush is a dumb cold motherfucker who is controlled by a bunch of criminals and tony blair is his bitch, his little lapdog who when feeling embattled by the people of this country, takes a trip to your shores to soak up adulation from those pieces of shit the neocons and to be warmly greeted by idiotic republicans who don't realise they are being played for fools. Like you said, there is nothing conservative about this bush adminsration and yet real american has been so deeply indocrtrinated with this laughable notion of a smiling good guy texan cowboy, that he instantly dismisses anything which dares to challenge that perception. Your wasting your time waiting for a rational response from him ant, he will not respond again in this thread I am quite sure of that.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2006, 06:23:43 PM by virtuoso »

J Bananas

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2006, 07:11:45 PM »
its not a thread in train of thought without a lengthy angry rant from virtuoso, which i most definently did not read  :laugh:

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2006, 07:32:15 PM »

haha sure you read it, its the appreciation thread, im letting you know how much i appreciate george bush  ;D

AndrE16686

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2006, 09:07:35 PM »
LOL aint no love for bush in here.

thats right, that hate mongering bitch gets no respect round tha world. He is gonna have to retire in seclusion, years after his term there will be reports of him being the target of hooliganism, the plans are already in motion......
« Last Edit: September 17, 2006, 11:26:45 PM by YGZ-ZUSS Tha Hutt »

Narrator

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2006, 09:15:13 PM »
I like Bush.  But my AK-47 hates him and wants to pump his ass full of lead.

J Bananas

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2006, 09:17:14 PM »
I like Bush.  But my AK-47 hates him and wants to pump his ass full of lead.

sure it does

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2006, 10:42:59 PM »
its not a thread in train of thought without a lengthy angry rant from virtuoso, which i most definently did not read  :laugh:

virtuoso's angry rant > banana boys's cynicism> nik's empty confidence > eihtball's e-threats > c walker's shock posts
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2006, 10:47:59 PM »
all that shit >>> tech's faith in islam

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2006, 10:51:38 PM »
all that shit >>> tech's faith in islam

couldnt be more wrong

islam= truth

banana boy= no purpose in life due to a religious void

youre destined for a cold lonely existence, better start kissing the big homey upstair's ass
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2006, 10:56:59 PM »
ok buddy, keep on being mad at the world now that youre finding your little pee on cult is just another example of how religion is fuckin up the world. and im pretty spirital myself, i believe in an outside force but im not about to pretend like i know what it is and how they will direct me to live. are you fuckin insane? oh, wait no, you were just brainwashed by somebody else cause you couldnt take living with the uncertainty of the world around you, like most religious people. not the brightest lightbulb in the chandelier and lonely on the inside  :'(

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2006, 11:38:51 PM »
ok buddy, keep on being mad at the world now that youre finding your little pee on cult is just another example of how religion is fuckin up the world. and im pretty spirital myself, i believe in an outside force but im not about to pretend like i know what it is and how they will direct me to live. are you fuckin insane? oh, wait no, you were just brainwashed by somebody else cause you couldnt take living with the uncertainty of the world around you, like most religious people. not the brightest lightbulb in the chandelier and lonely on the inside  :'(

lol somebodys mad  :D

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2006, 11:43:52 PM »
^yeah, tell yourself that next time you wanna go into a fit of rage over a dutch cartoon :laugh: