Author Topic: germans, translate the following  (Read 187 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
germans, translate the following
« on: September 17, 2006, 01:33:14 AM »
BLICK, the biggest Newspaper of Switzerland and its Cover Story: "Bush-Clan is behind 9/11"

The rest of the article is in german, the CIA might have fast translators to decifer the message...

Jetzt sagen auch Schweizer zum 9/11: «Steckt doch der Bush-Clan dahinter?»

VON ELIE PETER
15.09.2006 | 12:03:15

ZÜRICH – 2973 Menschen starben bei den Anschlägen von 9/11. «Bin Laden» und «Al Kaida», schrie der Bush-Clan. Die Welt glaubte ihm. Inzwischen zweifeln selbst Wissenschaftler an der Bush-Version. Auch die Schweizer Uni-Dozenten Albert A. Stahel (63) und Daniele Ganser (34) stellen jetzt heisse Fragen.

«Etwas stimmt nicht», sagt Strategieexperte Stahel in der «Weltwoche» und verweist auf den «lückenhaften» offiziellen 9/11-Report der US-Regierung von 2004.

Gegenüber BLICK bestätigt der Uni-Professor die Kritik:

Osama Bin Laden kann «nicht der grosse Pate» hinter den Anschlägen sein. Er habe nicht genug Kommunikationsmittel gehabt.

Stahel bezweifelt, dass ein Passagierflugzeug ins Pentagon krachte: «Für Flug-Anfänger ist es eigentlich unmöglich, das Gebäude so genau zu treffen.»

Sieben Stunden nach den Twin Towers stürzte daneben das World Trade Center 7 ein. Die offizielle Version: Es brannte lange. Stahel: «Gar nichts ist klar.»

Noch weiter als Stahel geht Historiker Daniele Ganser, sein Kollege an der Uni Zürich. Auch die offizielle US-Version nennt er «eine Verschwörungstheorie»: «Es gibt 3 Theorien, die wir gleichberechtigt behandeln sollten»:

«Überraschungs-Theorie» Bin Laden und Al Kaida führten die Anschläge aus.

«Lass es absichtlich passieren» Teile der US-Regierung kannten die Al-Kaida-Pläne. Sie reagierten nicht, um eine Serie von Kriegen zu legitimieren.

«Führe es absichtlich selbst aus» Die Anschläge wurden vom Pentagon und/oder Geheimdiensten ausgeführt. Die Bin-Laden-Videos sind gefälscht. 3000 Menschen wurden für strategische Interessen geopfert.

Ganser: «Je mehr wir forschen, desto mehr zweifeln wir an Bushs Version.» Für ihn ist denkbar, dass die Bush-Regierung verantwortlich war. «Bush hat schon so viel gelogen! Und bereits 1962 gab es im Pentagon einen Plan, unschuldige US-Bürger für eigene Interessen zu opfern.» So weit wie Ganser geht Stahel nicht: «Ich stelle nur Fragen.»

Hier der Link zum Blick:
http://www.blick.ch/news/ausland/9-11/arti...splay=kommentar
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: germans, translate the following
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 02:35:14 AM »
Now also Swiss say to the 9/11: “Nevertheless does Bush theclan put behind?”
  BY ELIE PETER  15.09.2006 | 12:03: 15   

ZURICH - 2973 humans died with the notices of 9/11. “Bin Laden” and “aluminium Kaida”, the Bush clan cried. The world believed him. In the meantime even scientists doubt the Bush version. Also Swiss university University of Albert A. Stahel (63) and Daniele Ganser (34) place now hot questions. 

“Something is correct not”, says strategy expert Stahel in the “world week” and refers to the “incomplete” official 9/11-Report of the US Government of 2004.     

In relation to VIEW the university professor confirms the criticism:   

Osama Ben Laden cannot be “the large godfather” behind the notices. It did not have enough means of communication.     

Stahel doubts that a passenger airline cracked in the Pentagon: “For flight beginners it is actually impossible to meet the building so exactly.”     

Seven hours after the twin Towers beside it the World trade center 7 collapsed. The official version: It burned for a long time. Stahel: “Nothing at all is clear.”     

Still as Stahel historian Daniele Ganser, its colleague at the University of Zurich continues to go. Also it calls the official US version “a conspiracy theory”: “There are 3 theories, which we should treat equally”:     

“Surprise theory” Bin Laden and Al Kaida implemented the notices.     

“Let it intentionally happen” parts of the US Government knew the aluminum dock since plans. They did not react, in order to legitimize a series from wars to.   

“Lead it intentionally out” the notices by the Pentagon and/or secret services were implemented. The being shop videos are falsified. 3000 humans were sacrificed for strategic interests.     

Ganser: “The more we research, the we doubt more of Bush version.” For it it is conceivable that the Bush government was responsible. “Bush lied already so much! And already 1962 gave it in the Pentagon a plan to sacrifice innocent US citizens for own interests.” As far as Ganser Stahel does not go: “I place only questions.”     

Here the left to the view:  http://www.blick.ch/news/ausland/9-11/arti...splay=kommentar

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2006, 03:53:12 AM »
Don Rizzle you put that into some internet translator or something? Horrible English, lol, but good enough to understand it... and that's what it comes down to. Basically the article is about 2 very smart people (university lecturers), who, as many people before, have strong doubts about the official 9/11 version given out by the US govt.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chief

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2006, 10:33:23 AM »
wow, german university lecturers are on the ball.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2006, 10:49:09 AM »
yea google translate i could of tidied up myself and make it look like i speak german but there was no point everyone can understand

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2006, 12:26:37 PM »
okay, cuz i speak german i translate it for you:

Zurich-2973 people died due to the attacks on 9/11. "Bin Laden" and "AlQuaida", the "bush-clan" yelled.
The world believed him. Meanwhile even scientists doubt the Bush-version.
Also the Swiss university lecturers Albert A. Stahel (63) and Daniele Ganser (32) ask heated questions.

"Something is wrong", strategy-expert Stahel says in  "Weltwoche" (magazine) and refers to the "gappy" official 9/11-report
of the US-Government of 2004.

The University-Professor confirms the criticism towards "Blick" (magazine):

Osama Bin Laden cant be the brains behind these attacks. He didnt have enough means of communication.

Stahel doubts that a plane full of passangers crashed into the Pentagon: "For beginners its almost impossible to hit this building that precisely"

7 hours after the Twin Towers had fallen, the World Trade Center 7 collapsed. The official version: It was burning a long time. Stahel: "Nothing is clear".

The historian Daniele Ganser went even further than Stahel, his colleague at the Univerity in Zurich.
He called the official US-version also "a conspiracy theory":
"There are 3 theories we have to treat the same way":

"Surprise-theory" Bin Laden and Al quaida accomplished the attacks.

"make it happen on purpose" Parts of the US-government knew about the al quaida plans.
they didnt react in order to legitimate a number of wars.

"Accomplished it themselves on purpose" The attacks were accomplished by Pentagon and /or by secret services.
The BIn-Laden tapes are fake. 3000 people were sacrificed for strategical interests.

Ganser: "the more we research, the more we doubt the bush-version"
In his view it is possible, that the bush-administration is responsible for that. "Bush has lied so often! Even in 1962 there was a plan in Pentagon to sacrifice innocent US-civilians"
Stahel doesnt get that radical in this regard: "I only ask questions"
« Last Edit: September 17, 2006, 12:33:51 PM by *Z* »
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

J Bananas

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2006, 01:27:15 PM »
^thanks babe

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2006, 01:33:32 PM »
Better watch it buddy!

p.s
Maybe u could use some :tosser:
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2006, 10:52:52 PM »
Better watch it buddy!

p.s
Maybe u could use some :tosser:

some ones been spending too much time in military baracks
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2006, 10:59:26 PM »
no i think i'm fancying a cheap prostitute tonight thank you very much

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2006, 11:37:59 PM »
no i think i'm fancying a cheap prostitute tonight thank you very much

how much do they go for out in yo hood

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2006, 03:41:30 AM »
some ones been spending too much time in military baracks

3 years IS "too much time"...
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

AndrE16686

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2006, 05:00:45 AM »
damn, translating foreign propaganda and postin it up here.....yall are golden!!!!!! This type of shit is why I love postin up in here!!

said it before and I say it again:

C4
C4
C4 up in the towers.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 05:05:20 AM by YGZ-ZUSS Tha Hutt »