Author Topic: Ras Kass responds to Game On VIDEO  (Read 7784 times)

bizzle

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • b-i-z-z-l-e
Re: Ras Kass responds to Game On VIDEO
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2006, 02:53:59 PM »
This video has just set West Coast rap back at least 20 years. I cant say I was ever a fan of Rass, but I definately respected dude...... Well i guess you can throw that out the window, LOL. These niggas bunched up in a room wearing wife beaters and drinking bullets!!! Come the fuck on man, If yall niggaz saw Game doing that shit, yall would be having a field day at his expense. Rass needs to take an L and keep pusing. NOBODY BELIEVES YOU!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

co sign on that setting us back shit. This shit is corny. YouTube is like the ultimate outlet for people to find they inner gangsta and post it to the world. LMAO at them spelling Game Over with bullets on the ground! weak shit from both of them.
LMAO @ the thought of a "gangsta" taking the time to spell "GAME OVER" in bullets...

thats some pre school macaroni necklace shit...

fuckin crayola thugs
Yeah tha shit is WACK would of been better without the lame ass you tube footage.
Ras well butt hurt

redemption7

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2006, 04:00:48 PM »
This video has just set West Coast rap back at least 20 years. I cant say I was ever a fan of Rass, but I definately respected dude...... Well i guess you can throw that out the window, LOL. These niggas bunched up in a room wearing wife beaters and drinking bullets!!! Come the fuck on man, If yall niggaz saw Game doing that shit, yall would be having a field day at his expense. Rass needs to take an L and keep pusing. NOBODY BELIEVES YOU!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

co sign on that setting us back shit. This shit is corny. YouTube is like the ultimate outlet for people to find they inner gangsta and post it to the world. LMAO at them spelling Game Over with bullets on the ground! weak shit from both of them.
LMAO @ the thought of a "gangsta" taking the time to spell "GAME OVER" in bullets...

thats some pre school macaroni necklace shit...

fuckin crayola thugs
Yeah tha shit is WACK would of been better without the lame ass you tube footage.
Ras well butt hurt

OH and dont let me get started on them woofin all they bang bang shit, holding up they "Walmart Hunting Rifle". And THEN, they pull the "certified blood" from the back!!!

"YEAH GAME, WE HAVE 'A' BLOOD ON OUR TEAM TOO!!! ....TAKE THAT!!!"  - LMAO

That shit is hilarious!!!!

Kaligula

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2006, 04:10:02 PM »
Man. . .I fucking LOVE Ras Kass for real man, and I've supported the shit outta dude over the years. .  .

. . .but he really shouldn't have done that video. I thought Ras Kass was above all that type of shit. I thought dude had more self respect that to bring himself down to that level. Let the idiot gangsta rappers do all that posing and tough guy shit, everybody knows that's not what dude is about. Ras is an intelligent dude. Spitting out bullets? WTF?

And what was up with Ras' hair? That shit had a soul glo to it.

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2006, 05:04:20 PM »
OMG, WHY DID RASS DO THIS VIDEO??  He shouldn't have, really.  I love Rass and could care less about Game, but damn, this video is so GAY.  The spitting out of bullets.. LOL..

I will say that I hope he gets Game back though.  This sucks for the west but its gotta be done.  Rass cant let him get away with this, but the video wasnt the way to get back.  He should just lay low and hit him when he least expects it.

Oh and all ya'll dissin Jay211 cuz hes white, SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!  Most of the Dubcc members here (and rap fans in general) are white so keep it real.
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

rik

« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2006, 05:07:15 PM »
it's RAS not RASS

westkoastanostra

« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2006, 05:11:56 PM »
OMG, WHY DID RASS DO THIS VIDEO??  He shouldn't have, really.  I love Rass and could care less about Game, but damn, this video is so GAY.  The spitting out of bullets.. LOL..

I will say that I hope he gets Game back though.  This sucks for the west but its gotta be done.  Rass cant let him get away with this, but the video wasnt the way to get back.  He should just lay low and hit him when he least expects it.

Oh and all ya'll dissin Jay211 cuz hes white, SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!  Most of the Dubcc members here (and rap fans in general) are white so keep it real.

fuck Jay211....

youngmessnucca

« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2006, 07:59:50 PM »
I cant get to youtube on my computer, could someone sum this up. It seems bad.

biggeazy-e

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2006, 08:13:58 PM »
jay211 talks shit, fools in the background claiming "we're really nice people, but when you fuck with us.....

clown on games butterfly

random fool says "well, basically, games a blood... well, my homie heres a real blood... homie comes out the crowd, talks shit
fools still in the background running their mouths.... soo woop and the whole nine
ras speaks on the beef, starts off with "HIIIII GAAMMMMMEEEE"
continues.. "i thought you broke my jaw.. i thought my jaw was wired.."
let me tell you what you did to me... gave me a black eye... says, game didnt knock him out, or else he wouldve had taken ras' jewels...
ras claims "game is so fucked.....ras' niggas gonna  be on him..."

ras ends with.. "here, you got me... you got me.... you faggot, you die..."

just a shitload of shittalking... nothing special, pretty much something i'd expect from g unit/game, not ras...or at least, not "old school" ras kass
chevy fuck rice

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2006, 08:18:06 PM »
fuck ignorant muthafuckerz!!!!!!

youngmessnucca

« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2006, 08:20:28 PM »
jay211 talks shit, fools in the background claiming "we're really nice people, but when you fuck with us.....

clown on games butterfly

random fool says "well, basically, games a blood... well, my homie heres a real blood... homie comes out the crowd, talks shit
fools still in the background running their mouths.... soo woop and the whole nine
let me tell you what you did to me... gave me a black eye... says, game didnt knock him out, or else he wouldve had taken ras' jewels...

just a shitload of shittalking... nothing special, pretty much something i'd expect from g unit/game, not ras...or at least, not "old school" ras kass

Sounds stupid. Whats the talk of spitting bullets though?

d-nice

« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2006, 08:21:40 PM »

clown on games butterfly

And they had circus tricks. Jay spit bullets out of his mouth and they played scrabble with the bullets Jay had to show the world they know how to spell. They plan on using them on Game later.  ::)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2006, 08:28:27 PM by d-nice »

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2006, 08:31:26 PM »
Why Ras why???  :-[
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

youngmessnucca

« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2006, 08:32:44 PM »

clown on games butterfly

And they had circus tricks. Jay spit bullets out of his mouth and they played scrabble with the bullets Jay had to show the world they know how to spell. They plan on using them on Game later.  ::)

wow. I wouldnt put bullets in my mouth. and playing scrabble while tryna to show how hard you are doesn't sound like the smartest idea either.

biggeazy-e

• 'G'
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2006, 08:37:48 PM »

clown on games butterfly

wow. I wouldnt put bullets in my mouth. and playing scrabble while tryna to show how hard you are doesn't sound like the smartest idea either.
yeah, they spelled "game over" with bullets on the ground...
chevy fuck rice

d-nice

« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2006, 08:51:19 PM »
This shit is fuckin hilarious when you think about it. Pure comedy. I still can't get over the spitting bullets and spelling Game's name out with bullets. Ras' hair looked like those wigs Kool Keith be wearing. I guess that was to show that the Game is over. That line is so played out.