Author Topic: The Christians are full of hate.  (Read 855 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Christians are full of hate.
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2006, 05:43:47 PM »
Why can't I say things about Christians.  No group should be beyond criticism.  It's absolutely absurd to suggest such a thing.  It fits well with my claim that Christians are bigots that make excuses.  You're telling me that non-christians shouldn't even be allowed to criticize christians?  Think about that.

I never said I "hate" Christians too.  You're putting words in my mouth.  I said christians are hateful, bigotted, and make excuses.   Many christians are hateful, and almost all Christians are bigotted.  Bigotted = stubbornly opinionated.  You may want to argue that only "some" christians are hateful, but its pretty obvious almost all Christians refuse to accept criticism of their religion. i.e. they're bigots.

Let's review:

1.  Evangelicals are have the largest churches in America.
2.  Christians hate gays.
3.  Christians hate science.
4.  Christians hate aethists and condemn them to hell on regular occasion.   Just look at the guy that told me I'm gonna be judged for even crticizing the relgion.
5.  Christians talk shit about other christians all the time and claim "so and so isn't as good of a christian as I am"  I used to go to Church.  Don't front like that isn't true.  Christians don't hestitate to criticize other Christians even during a service.  They're whispers about "this one only attends church on holidays" "that one had a kid out of wedlock "she's married and fucking a black guy"
6.  Christians condoned slavery.

Here's the best example of Christian hate and hypocrisy.... to everyone that mentioned Jesus's teachings....

Why do 90% of the Christians in America vote for George Bush? 

Even if you are a "good" christian I don't know why you want to defend all your co-christians when its obvious that most christians don't follow the teachings of Jesus and are hateful.

J Bananas

« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2006, 05:50:55 PM »
^how do you feel about muslims?

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2006, 07:05:21 PM »
Why can't I say things about Christians.  No group should be beyond criticism.  It's absolutely absurd to suggest such a thing.  It fits well with my claim that Christians are bigots that make excuses.  You're telling me that non-christians shouldn't even be allowed to criticize christians?  Think about that.

I never said I "hate" Christians too.  You're putting words in my mouth.  I said christians are hateful, bigotted, and make excuses.   Many christians are hateful, and almost all Christians are bigotted.  Bigotted = stubbornly opinionated.  You may want to argue that only "some" christians are hateful, but its pretty obvious almost all Christians refuse to accept criticism of their religion. i.e. they're bigots.

Let's review:

1.  Evangelicals are have the largest churches in America.
2.  Christians hate gays.
3.  Christians hate science.
4.  Christians hate aethists and condemn them to hell on regular occasion.   Just look at the guy that told me I'm gonna be judged for even crticizing the relgion.
5.  Christians talk shit about other christians all the time and claim "so and so isn't as good of a christian as I am"  I used to go to Church.  Don't front like that isn't true.  Christians don't hestitate to criticize other Christians even during a service.  They're whispers about "this one only attends church on holidays" "that one had a kid out of wedlock "she's married and fucking a black guy"
6.  Christians condoned slavery.

Here's the best example of Christian hate and hypocrisy.... to everyone that mentioned Jesus's teachings....

Why do 90% of the Christians in America vote for George Bush? 

Even if you are a "good" christian I don't know why you want to defend all your co-christians when its obvious that most christians don't follow the teachings of Jesus and are hateful.

hey, i don't mind criticism.. ur just assuming a lot of shit...i'm telling you.  I don't like george bush...so you labelling me as of those "hateful christians."  First of all.. it seems like you don't know the real meaning christians..because there's so many type...when you say many...well ..i ain't one of those many.  what's george bush got to do with christians?  nothing...
that's all political opinion...

and also...i ain't gonna deny that some christians are stubborn..but that doesn't mean they're wrong...

that's how they feel about certain issues(which ya can't do nothing about)..that's why you assume that they are "hateful." and Forget about Evangelical christians...you think everyone is evangelism? hell no. 

your quote:
"Even if you are a "good" christian I don't know why you want to defend all your co-christians when its obvious that most christians don't follow the teachings of Jesus and are hateful."

I'm not defend all christians..especially hyprocritcal ones...

i'm defending when you said ALL christians...  wake up and smell the coffee...
I'm not evanglism...to me i think they wierd..due to different theology...

when you mentioned 5th part of review...about wedlock..u crazy.  So what...certain people are like that..but no all...

you need to explore different areas of christians before you make those types of statements...

"christians condoned slavery" ant quote...
- u crazy.  I understand how you feel..but you fallen into some media shit.....get real..seriously..i ain't trying to bog you down..
but when you explained your side...i just think u don't know anything about christians...
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]