Author Topic: The Game = Randy Orton  (Read 264 times)

westkoastanostra

The Game = Randy Orton
« on: September 20, 2006, 12:20:58 AM »
i was watching raw last monday and orton was talking and thats when it hit me....its true....both these dudes are rookies in the game (rap/wrestling) both are cocky and think their supreme and on top of the world....example:Randy won the world title and now he's cocky as fuck....thinks he's #1....and an asshole...and always fucking himself up...like this years suspension....2nd example: The game sold 2 million plus....and he's cocky as fuck....and an asshole...he thinks he's the king of the west....and he keeps fuckin himself up aswell.....

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Game = Randy Orton
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 10:46:51 AM »
At first i laughed when i saw this thread but yeah i guess youre right i see youe point. Only thing is i like Game and i hate Randy Orton. Its not even to the point were i enjoy hating him say like a guy like HHH i just want him off my tv.

bigo8160

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2006, 06:15:33 PM »
we should refer to the game as the legend killer

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2006, 07:00:24 PM »
You proved your point well, mi amigo.

At least I like Game. I can't stand Randy Orton.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2006, 07:10:55 PM »
I thought you all knew, Randy Orton is the future of the WWE. Just give it some time, when he wins the championship again, I wont be surprised to see most of you hop on the bandwagon.

$Eg2$

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2006, 08:09:20 PM »
I thought you all knew, Randy Orton is the future of the WWE. Just give it some time, when he wins the championship again, I wont be surprised to see most of you hop on the bandwagon.

On Point my nicca

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2006, 08:40:59 PM »
Nope. Never.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2006, 11:15:21 PM »

I cant help but kind of like him
but i like Cena better, they need to fued those 2

The Best of 3 Worlds

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2006, 11:55:58 PM »

Everyone cant help but like him, they just dont want to admit it. Yeah a feud would be good between em.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2006, 12:37:08 AM »

Everyone cant help but like him, they just dont want to admit it. Yeah a feud would be good between em.

Its like the 98 Rock even tho he was supposed to be a 'heel' they had to turn him back Face cuz people luved him and kept going along with his catch phrases.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2006, 01:30:44 PM »
I think the only way to get Orton over at this point is to exploit his real life attitude problems...people are sick of him as it is, because his character has gotten pretty dry...the whole Legend Killer thing is passe, so if I were to figure out a way to get Orton over is to turn him face by being the anti-employee type.

Dude's getting suspended all the time, getting fined left and right...WWE should work that into the storylines and pit him up against Cena...who's the "model company man"...They could turn Cena full blown heel, have him join the McMahons...put Melina in his corner and then have Orton start fucking with them...shitting in Melina's bag and everything. If anything they could pair him with DX, seeing as how HHH & Orton are buddies off screen.  :P

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2006, 01:34:56 PM »
I think the only way to get Orton over at this point is to exploit his real life attitude problems...people are sick of him as it is, because his character has gotten pretty dry...the whole Legend Killer thing is passe, so if I were to figure out a way to get Orton over is to turn him face by being the anti-employee type.

Dude's getting suspended all the time, getting fined left and right...WWE should work that into the storylines and pit him up against Cena...who's the "model company man"...They could turn Cena full blown heel, have him join the McMahons...put Melina in his corner and then have Orton start fucking with them...shitting in Melina's bag and everything. If anything they could pair him with DX, seeing as how HHH & Orton are buddies off screen.  :P

I think that whole Nitro Orton thing on Monday night was the way to get Orton to start slowly turning face...its only a matter of time, or else hell never blow up like he should....

The Best of 3 Worlds