Author Topic: The Game Arrives On West Coast Rydaz To Tell All...  (Read 1620 times)

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
The Game Arrives On West Coast Rydaz To Tell All...
« on: September 18, 2006, 11:05:11 AM »
The time has come, you seen the teaser trailer running over the weekend letting you know he was gonna tell all and the wait is over. The Game has arrived on WestCoast Rydaz and he's kickin' the door down with an exclusive and controversial interview. We have the pleasure of bringing you a first; before the media rush begins and you see the 'Face of LA' on TV, magazines, and other websites promoting the album, we have the scoop on everything you've been wondering about the Doctors Advocate himself.

Why does the BWS roster change so much? What happened at the club with Ras Kass? Why announce an end to the G-Unit beef only to get into it again? Will the good Doctor even be involved in this new album? What sparked the harsh words toward Bishop Lamont?

Those are only a few of the questions answered in this interview.

November 14th is the date, the new single is coming and this generation's highest selling west coast artist is coming back with his sights set on a repeat performance or higher..

AUDIO: http://www.westcoastrydaz.com/featur..._interview.mp3

READ: http://www.westcoastrydaz.com/features/2006/game/

$Eg2$

Re: The Game Arrives On West Coast Rydaz To Tell All...
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2006, 11:10:30 AM »
props im listening now.

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2006, 11:21:22 AM »
WestCoastRydaz.com: A situation between you and Ras Kass went down Wednesday night. Talk about how this whole thing played out and this scuffle happened...

The Game: It wasn't even no big thing, it wasn't no scuffle. I seen that dude in the club, and I never forgot about that shit he said about my son. So you know it was my homeboy birthday party so I didn't really wanna fuck the party up too early. I said I was gonna holla at him when the club was over When the lights came on, I went over, confronted the dude. It wasn't no 30 mothafuckas it was me and a couple of my homies, maybe 4 or 5 of us. Ain't nobody touch that dude first of all, cause he ain't built like that. He talkin about 30 dudes jumped him and his white tee didn't get scuffed and he had his chain. First of all a nigga white tee didn't get scuffed cause he fell on his back! He probably couldn't see the dirt on his back. When I hit him he fell on his back. Second of all, yea he still had on his chain cause we didn't wanna take his little chain. All my niggas got on jewelery and this nigga had on a little ass garbage ass chain. Nobody wants your chain man! I'm a millionaire. What I'mma do with Ras Kass chain, I'm not no chain snatcher.

So anyway, I go over to the dude and ask him what was up with the diss. He said something like, That was then and he was just in the zone. That was that. I was like yo, you could diss me man but don't be putting my son in no rap. He was like, that's what it is but I'm out here. Like trying to talk big. Then I punched him one time. It was one punch. He didn't get jumped. If he would've got jumped he would've been in the hospital man! You know shit don't add up cause he said he got jumped by 30 people. If 30 people jump you dude you gonna be in the hospital! I hit that dude one time, he went out like mothafuckin' cold turkey man. And him on the internet lying, if I catch him again I'm gonna punch the shit out of him again. These niggas be running around talking all that shit and when you catch em they turn into church house mouses. Niggas gotta understand, shit is real out here. I'm not a rapper, I'm a gangster with lyrics.

WestCoastRydaz.com: That track your talkin about thats the one where he said somethin about a westcoast rapper with east coast love?

The Game: That's what I'm sayin.

WestCoastRydaz.com: That was clearly something aimed at you.

The Game: Yeah. And even though that was aimed at me he still wasn't owning up to the shit. When he put it out he was saying it wasn't aimed at me cause he was scared. But then I caught him in the club, he was cornered, he couldn't go nowhere. So he tried to move out of my sight. But I watched him the whole night and after I just confronted him, he said something slick and I punched his lights out. He went out and they drug him out the back of the club! He was out! I knocked that dude out! Unconcious, he wasn't even up man! I couldn't hit him again or do nothing. It wasn't even a scuffle or a fight because I hit him one time and the dude went out man. Period. Cold turkey. Out. Like out for the night. I don't know what they did to wake him back up, by the exit, where ever they took the dude. The party went on, we left and it was quiet. Wasn't nobody worried about Ras Kass man. First of all nobody know who that dude is. They probably think I pushed a civilian or somethin.

He's a clown man. These niggas out here need learn how to respect niggas man. I do this beefing shit all day man. It's cool when niggas is beefing. You can say whatever. Niggas say whatever about me, call me a stripper, say I got a tongue ring, I'm a faggot, fake blood, I ain't no gangster, all this. All that's cool, but once you put my son in a record, man I'mma break your fuckin face over it man!

WestCoastRydaz.com: It's 10 years since 2Pac's death. Do you ever fear you might be going down that same route with all the rap beef your involved in?

The Game: Man it's whatever it is. I'm out here and living my life to the fullest. I'm a blood man. I'm from Cedar Block Piru. I been a blood and that's just what it is. I'm not no new stranger to bullets. I been shot a couple of times and all that shit. That ain't no thing man. These niggas out here perpetrating and acting hard when they not. Acting like they gangsters when they not. Them the niggas that need to be scared. I'm being who I am and who I always been. I ain't gonna never change. I'm me, I'm Game. I been Game for a long time. My name ain't no rap name, that's a name I had since I was a young kid and I grew up with that. I'm being me! I just learned how to rap in 2001. It's only been 5 years. I rose to the top of this shit on these niggas so alot of niggas out there hating. They don't wanna give me my respect for bringing the westcoast back. Niggas need to respect me. If they don't wanna give it, then I'm gonna take my respect. Last night was just an example. We out here and this is what we do. Black Wallstreet. Live for Everything, Die for Nothing. We ain't taking no shorts from nobody.

WestCoastRydaz.com: Now that you mention your name. Whats the situation WWE. A statement got released that they're trying to stop you from using "The Game" name.

The Game: Man fuck them! Compton.

WestCoastRydaz.com: Clear up all the rumors. Word has been flying around that Dre won't be involved in your project. Can you clarifly on that once and for all?

The Game: I let them people say do and think what they wanna think. November 14th is when the album drop and all the questions that they want answered will be answered on the album. I'm not into all that 'Is Dre working on the album, or Dre ain't working on the album.' Why do it matter, it's a Game album? It ain't a Dr. Dre album, it's my album! So Dre worked on the last album, did 3 or 4 tracks. Dre got a history of working his artists' first album and on the second album let them spread they wings and fly. Same thing happened with Snoop, Pac, Eminem, 50 Cent, and now me. So why is it a big deal now? Dude I made my record from top to bottom. It don't matter who on the mothafuckin record. Buy it or don't buy it. November 14th is the date.

WestCoastRydaz.com: It's called Doctor's Advocate though so that would lead us to believe he is involved.

The Game: Alot of niggas don't even know what Advocate means! You gotta know what it means to even ask that question or make that statement. An Advocate means to advocate something, to speak for somebody. Whatever everybody else think it means or putting they own definition on it, niggas need to open a dictionary and really read a book first before they come at me with anything wild. Niggas can't even understand I'm too far ahead of these niggas, I got this shit locked out here man. Niggas just don't wanna respect it for whatever reason. Niggas ain't gonna give me my props till I'm dead and I'm fine with that. I'm feeding my family and doing what I gotta do. I done already acumulated millions on this album, I'm about to get paid double of what I got last time, probably triple man. And then the third album, fourth album, I do this shit man, I'm out here making my money feeding my family. I don't give a fuck about none of these niggas trying to discredit me or downplay who I am or what I stand for. I break this westcoast shit and wasn't nothing shaking out this mothafucka till I stood up and poked my chest out on the rest of the world and told niggas it was westcoast or nothing. It's what I do. I'm running this shit right now, I'm 26 years old and I'm the youngest nigga in charge. I'm coming for my respect man. Like I said before, if niggas don't respect me I'm gonna take my respect. That's the type of nigga I am man.

WestCoastRydaz.com: You going Geffen/Interscope, does that cut all your ties to G Unit? Will they no longer profit off your sales?

The Game: Man fuck G-Unit. I could do whatever I wanna do whenever I wanna do. I'm out here running this shit. I ain't worried about nothing else. You see what I did to G-Unit. Every album they put out is flopping. They can't do nothing. Mobb Deep flop. Yayo flopped. Banks about to flop. I'm out here doing this shit my way man. Having it my way same as Pac when he was alive, same as BIG when he was alive, the way Jay, Nas, Dre, fuckin Rakim, the way them niggas did it. The way Cube did it when he left NWA. That's the mothafuckin mind set I'm in. I can't be stopped man.

WestCoastRydaz.com: 100 Bars The Funeral (listen), what triggered you to speak on Bishop Lamont like that man?

The Game: Because it's gotta be a certain respect level out here. Niggas gotta stop running around acting like - This is what it is right here man! I brought the westcoast back, and niggas better start respecting it. Niggas keep talking about westcoast unity, and we need to bring the westcoast back. How the fuck you gonna do that without acknowledging the nigga who put this shit back on the map man? Stop disrespecting me and taking away from what I did. It wasn't easy, I did that shit man. Where the fuck was niggas at when I was grinding for the west? Niggas wasn't doing that. But now niggas wanna hop on the back of the mothafuckin choochoo train and act like they did it, or I never existed and I'm not here breathing putting it down for this shit. I been going hard on everybody out here spittin this westcoast shit man! Niggas is still hating and don't wanna give a nigga props.

I read some shit that Bishop said online man, it upset me and I put that out there. But that was just a warning. That wasn't nothing personal. Just take that, swallow that and sit down before you get slayed!

WestCoastRydaz.com: What are your intentions with Black Wallstreet. Since it started there have been many incarnations of the roster. Do you feel your ready for that CEO role and why does the roster change so much?

The Game: Man I do what it do. If the roster change it's because I change it. Black Wallstreet, we ain't no label like everybody else. I give niggas the opportunity to come in, make records, and if it don't work out, it don't work out. To you, what seems like a roster change, that's not what it is. What it is, is me giving the oppportunity to anybody that I acknowledge and I let em come in and do they thing. At the end of the day if they go get themselves a better situation or they don't like my moves or how we get down, they free to go. We ain't got to sign no contracts. I'm not into holding niggas up or trying to take they money or skin off the top. None of that shit. I give niggas opportunities and if it work out for the best, it work out for the best. If not then you go your own seperate way and you'll be good.

But the only person I'm putting my shit behind right now is Juice. Anybody else is just on hold, doing they thing.

WestCoastRydaz.com: Who is involved in Doctor's Advocate as far as producers and features?

The Game: The usual suspects. Scott Storch, Jus Blaze, Kanye West, Swizz Beatz, I worked with Timbaland on the album. Will I Am, Nu Jerzey Devil, a couple of up and coming producers that ain't got no name but will have names after this shit dropped.

WestCoastRydaz.com: It's been 2 years since your debut album, what can we expect from this new album and what's gonna be different?

The Game: Man you just gotta take that to the store and see. I'm not into trying to sell my album. I done sold 5 million records, I don't have to sell myself no more. That was all in the beginning. How I feel is you could buy it or you don't have to buy it. I'm not beggining nobody to go to the store and buy my shit man. I'm doing people a favor and they doing me a favor. By copping my album and supporting my movement and I'm doing them a favor by giving them that banging ass westcoast music that they can put in they shit and reminds them of the same way that Dr. Dre and the Death Row Dynasty when Pac was alive and Snoop was doing his thing. When NWA was doing they thing, when Ice Cube had Death Certificate and he was doing his fuckin thing. It's all it is. Scratch my back, I scratch yours. I'm putting out this bangin ass music, and then people supporting my movement. That's all it is, it's about me and my fans. The rest of this shit is for the birds.

WestCoastRydaz.com: Are you confident that Geffen will do as good of a job on this album as Aftermath/Interscope did in your first album?

The Game: It's still the same man. The system is the same. Geffen/Interscope, same people working the same projects. Only difference is the logo. Everything is gonna be the same.

WestCoastRydaz.com: You got the new single, it's called "Let's Ride"?

The Game: It's called Strip Club, but I had to change it to "Let's Ride" because some people get offended in radio and TV. They want you to change the name for the kids and shit. But the single is called "Strip Club", parenthesis "Lets Ride".

WestCoastRydaz.com: Who did the beat on that one?

The Game: Scott Storch.

WestCoastRydaz.com: You publically announced that you wouldn't go at G Unit any longer but it's still continuing?

The Game: I don't give a fuck man. It's me against the world, take it or leave it. I do what I wanna do. One day I say I ain't beefin with G-Unit, they do some fly shit then I'm right back on they ass putting another nail in the coffin. That's how I am. Flipside, I do what the fuck I want to. It's my life and I'm running this shit.

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2006, 11:22:30 AM »
so dre isnt producing  :( , still looking forward to the album though

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2006, 11:25:41 AM »

I still think dre is producin on it... i have this feeling that game really wants to shock the world with this album!!! if not he will be for sure hated by ALL!!!!!!!

The_Offence

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2006, 11:28:57 AM »
dre this dre that its GAME's album not a dr dre and game album who gives a fuck if dre is on it or not lets see if game can sell some albums without dre's help people act like niggaz need dre to drop some good music or dre is the only producer that got dope beats

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2006, 11:31:04 AM »
Props. Man Game really starts to iritate me. At first i had love for Game, but its gettin lesser by the day.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2006, 11:33:58 AM »
Great interview.

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2006, 11:34:26 AM »
Props to wcrydaz.
Dam Game seemed arrogant in that interview and thinks he's better than everyone else.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 11:36:07 AM by Yash »

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2006, 11:35:11 AM »
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2006, 11:35:40 AM »
Game can make good music, but in terms of personality, he's an idiot. He constantly changes his mind about G-Unit. First he disses them, then he claims he's done beefing, next thing you know he's putting out diss-records again.

At the end of the day alll I really care about is the music, but when an artist acts like a complete idiot, I must admit that I have a hard time respecting that artist - even if his music is good.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2006, 11:46:52 AM »
Props. Man Game really starts to iritate me. At first i had love for Game, but its gettin lesser by the day.

rik

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2006, 11:48:09 AM »
This interview didn't tell me anything I didn't already know. All it did was make Game look like arrogant prick.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2006, 11:48:19 AM »
Looks like Dre isn't on it and lol at "An Advocate means to advocate something".

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2006, 12:00:06 PM »
"WestCoastRydaz.com: Clear up all the rumors. Word has been flying around that Dre won't be involved in your project. Can you clarifly on that once and for all?

The Game: I let them people say do and think what they wanna think. November 14th is when the album drop and all the questions that they want answered will be answered on the album. I'm not into all that 'Is Dre working on the album, or Dre ain't working on the album.' Why do it matter, it's a Game album? It ain't a Dr. Dre album, it's my album! So Dre worked on the last album, did 3 or 4 tracks. Dre got a history of working his artists' first album and on the second album let them spread they wings and fly. Same thing happened with Snoop, Pac, Eminem, 50 Cent, and now me. So why is it a big deal now? Dude I made my record from top to bottom. It don't matter who on the mothafuckin record. Buy it or don't buy it. November 14th is the date."

Translation...........Dre's not producing on it!

Personally....it wouldn't matter a whoole lot if it wasn't for the fact that we are talking about The Game, and not just any other rapper that may have worked with Dre 2 or 3 times. Whenever it's Snoop, 50 Cent, Eminem, or anyone else close to the family tree, people will want to hear Dre on there....and with Game, he came out under Dre, mentions Dre's name every song, and is known for being under Dre....so of course people will want to know if he's on there...that's just common sense. Of course he could have a good album without Dre being on it....and some people may just want 1-3 Dre tracks while some will only want to hear it if Dre exec. produced it, because of his track record...and most of us see Dre as the best producer of all time, or at least top five. So yeah.......we know it's Game's album, but it's just natural for people to want to know if Dre's on there!! That's like if the media kept buggin a star player...say, Kobe, if his star head coach, say Phil Jackson, was gonna coach for the season, if no one else knew if he was going to return. We know that Kobe was at his best with Phil there, so of course we'd want to see them together!!

Game's attitude basically shows frustration that Dre's not there.....we all know that if Dre was working on it, he'd NEVER be so negative talkin about "this is a GAME album, not a DRE album!!"