Author Topic: Christian Fundamentalists Can Be As Bad As Muslim Fundamentalists (proof inside)  (Read 207 times)

Sikotic™

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/co1_9lR9EpM&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/co1_9lR9EpM&amp;autoplay=0</a>
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

holy fuckin shit

Sikotic™

CWalker went to Jesus Camp.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

Ok, I'm offically ready to unfurl my master plan:

Group 1
1)Take all the assholes in this video
2)Take all the assholes that are doing the exact same thing with Islam
3)Stick them in a room for a week with each other and see how peaceful and loving and accepting of one another they are.

then

Group 2
1)Take your non-religious joe fuckin blow from the US
2)Take your non-religious middle easterner (if they exist)
3)Stick them in a room for a week with each other and see how well they co-exist

It's no fuckin mystery who would outlast who.  Those frontin ass christians and muslims would kill each other and the non-self righteous group would be smokin trees.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^ Good pts.

Religion is the cause or justification for most wars.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I know i ain't living my life that...

These evanglisic people are wierd.... and i don't agree with this movement...it weirds the heck out of me... :laugh:

baptist and prespertarian are normal..lol...
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...

Group 1
3)Stick them in a room for a week with each other and see how peaceful and loving and accepting of one another they are.

then

Group 2
3)Stick them in a room for a week with each other and see how well they co-exist

It's no fuckin mystery who would outlast who.  Those frontin ass christians and muslims would kill each other and the non-self righteous group would be smokin trees.

i get what ure tryin to say, but u could include religious westerners and muslims in group 2 and they would get along still

for example, englewood was supposed to be in toronto this past weekend to blaze some dot city chronic
(wa gwan?)

ignorance crosses all lines
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^ Good pts.

Religion is the cause or justification for most wars.

People miss use religion to start war. Religion is not the cause of war. People who are religious in the right way are the most friendly people in the world.

jeromechickenbone

Group 1

then

Group 2

i get what ure tryin to say, but u could include religious westerners and muslims in group 2 and they would get along still

for example, englewood was supposed to be in toronto this past weekend to blaze some dot city chronic
(wa gwan?)

ignorance crosses all lines

Well no shit.  I was illustrating the irony of the religious zealots IN THE VIDEO.  Those kids are being brainwashed, and I've seen similar videos for Muslims as well.  They talk about love, but they got no love for anybody that's different then them.

AndrE16686

disgusting.

Sikotic™

Re: Christian Fundamentalists Can Be As Bad As Muslim Fundamentalists (proof ins
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2006, 06:39:35 PM »
The saddest thing is these kids are gonna be confused about shit for the rest of their lives, even after they finally get out of this cult.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Christian Fundamentalists Can Be As Bad As Muslim Fundamentalists (proof ins
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2006, 06:56:51 PM »
What exactly do Christian fundamentalists do that makes them as bad as Muslim fundamentalists?

Are they flying planes into skyscrapers, beheading innocent people, and blowing up subways in the name of Jesus?

Narrator

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2006, 07:06:03 PM »
What exactly do Christian fundamentalists do that makes them as bad as Muslim fundamentalists?

Are they flying planes into skyscrapers, beheading innocent people, and blowing up subways in the name of Jesus?

Trying to conquer the world.

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2006, 07:13:33 PM »

It's like staring in the mirror, isn't it?

THA SAUCE HOUSE