Well.....iz they?

Yizzur
3 (37.5%)
Nah
1 (12.5%)
Dipset Bitch!
4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Is The Human Race Too Intellegent For Its Own Good?  (Read 224 times)

Sikotic™

Is The Human Race Too Intellegent For Its Own Good?
« on: September 18, 2006, 09:23:21 PM »
We create technology and capabilities that could potentially wipe us out.

We all have various contrasting views on the origin of life and divine beings when they're probably all wrong.

Shit, at least animals just eat, shit, fuck, and die. We make this thing called life way too complicated and end up fuckin shit up.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

Re: Is The Human Race Too Intellegent For Its Own Good?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2006, 09:38:26 PM »
yeah thats what im trying to communicate to the debate club also, why do we gotta be so insecure about being better than the next human? especially with the religion, no socially responsible would dare try and preach things they don't know about unless they deeply low feelings about themselves. muslims and christians are just the worst

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2006, 09:58:44 PM »

We all have various contrasting views on the origin of life and divine beings when they're probably all wrong.

Shit, at least animals just eat, shit, fuck, and die. We make this thing called life way too complicated and end up fuckin shit up.
so, u saying we need to be animals? lmao..
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2006, 10:01:41 PM »
we are animals right? unless we're aliens

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2006, 10:03:09 PM »
we are animals right? unless we're aliens
u mean human..lol.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2006, 10:10:28 PM »

Nah, I'm just sayin', while we're on this big ass earf fuckin ish up, all the animals are playing ball keeping shit in sync.

I'm just givin' 'em props. We're suppose to be the smarter of earth's organisms, but I'm just questioning whether or not it's really an accurate thought.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2006, 10:11:56 PM »
yeah thats what im trying to communicate to the debate club also, why do we gotta be so insecure about being better than the next human? especially with the religion, no socially responsible would dare try and preach things they don't know about unless they deeply low feelings about themselves. muslims and christians are just the worst
I feel ya, brah.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2006, 10:13:05 PM »

Nah, I'm just sayin', while we're on this big ass earf fuckin ish up, all the animals are playing ball keeping shit in sync.

I'm just givin' 'em props. We're suppose to be the smarter of earth's organisms, but I'm just questioning whether or not it's really an accurate thought.

I don't know...i mean...i seen human robots being built these days...and they been doing good...

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2006, 04:19:11 PM »
I don't think so.  If anything, we're too stupid.  We consider ourselves civilized, but lots of our day to day lives could be categorized as savagry.

Here's the way I prefer to look at it:  Every decision and action made has a negative ramification and a positive ramification.  You can take ANYTHING on earth and find a pro and con for it.  It's all subject to interpretation.  I'll pull an example out of left field...the internet & the music industry.  On one hand, internet bootlegging eats into profits of record companies.  Fuck the internet.  On the other hand, 90% of the music that i've bought in the past 5+ years has been from exposure through the internet rather than through tv and radio.  Internet brings record label profits! Fuck Yeah the internet!!!  Funny, but you never hear that side of the arguement.

So I think that with all of our advancements, there will be negatives and positives.  If I keep that in mind, it makes shit a lot less threating.  Let the chips fall where they may.

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2006, 04:37:32 PM »

No, the human race is not too intelligent for it's own good.  As a matter of fact, you're not quite intelligent enough for your own good. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2006, 06:43:51 PM »

No, the human race is not too intelligent for it's own good.  As a matter of fact, you're not quite intelligent enough for your own good. 
Whatever you do, don't slash my tires.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2006, 09:35:22 PM »
the earth and mother nature is like the perfect thing and we are the little virus that's really fucking shit up, some day the virus will win the combat and we'll realise that the intelligence that was given to us was an poisonous gift

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2006, 09:40:06 PM »
i think we should go back to something like the natives were, live in the woods, sleep in the woods, fuck in the woods, everything in the woods, respecting the woods and the animals and all that shit

westkoastanostra

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2006, 12:13:56 AM »
i'm not fuckin it up....woodsmen and hunters and scientists w/ their stupidity and inventing more and more bullshit are fuckin shit up....