Author Topic: muslims prove westerners wrong.  (Read 283 times)

Chief

muslims prove westerners wrong.
« on: September 19, 2006, 04:24:34 AM »
muslims are outraged they are called violent in nature.

so they respond with violence, murder and torchings... ASSAMILAKEM!

Narrator

Re: muslims prove westerners wrong.
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 07:57:50 AM »
Muslims are not violent by nature.

Ay-rabs, on the other hand, apparently are.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 09:05:26 AM »
yup

you westerners always prove muslims right. we consider u all godless, aggressive, oppressive animals that is trying to run the world at our expense.

*takes a look at the world today*

yup
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 11:20:25 AM »
Well thats nothing new. Some muslims are violent, same with Africans, Asians, South American and White people. Its not really big news.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2006, 02:21:16 PM »
yup

you westerners always prove muslims right. we consider u all godless, aggressive, oppressive animals that is trying to run the world at our expense.

So says the Afgan living in Toronto, Canada.

WestCoasta

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2006, 02:42:19 PM »
^^^ ya, Tech is such a tool, he talks so much shit but everything he likes and does is America influenced

even his everyday slang!

plus the guy has a rat tail on his head, I feel bad for him

I swear if I saw him I'd knock him out with some sort of object

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2006, 03:31:38 PM »
what makes me wonder is they are outraged by 14th century emporer saying muhamid spread islam by the sword and they respond with voilence, just like certain muslim groups who condem everyone to death who don't believe in the same things as they do, including other muslims

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

WestCoasta

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2006, 04:06:02 PM »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2006, 11:37:02 PM »
yup

So says the Afgan living in Toronto, Canada.

i could be living inside your mothers loose pussy, it doesnt take anything away from what i say

of course im not trying to argue with you or take u serious. im just talking to myself
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2006, 11:42:49 PM »
^^^ ya, Tech is such a tool, he talks so much shit but everything he likes and does is America influenced

even his everyday slang!

ure one stupid person. if i was sitting here bashing american culture constantly then that what youre saying would make sense.

see, you taking criticism of americas govt and its foreign policy as "talking shit".

what does the fact that i talk the way i talk have to do with me criticizing how your govt acts?

now do you understand why youre one stupid person? is it more clear to you why youre clueless?

you always say youd beat me with an object. so now youre a stupid pussy too. so tell me stupid pussy, why i should ever respond to another one of your posts ever again?

why should i even engage you in a good ole train of thought beef? rat tail? thats the best you can come up with? fuckin rat tail? even Faghan was funny for the first month. this joke flopped. G Dep ass nigga.

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2006, 11:46:56 PM »
what makes me wonder is they are outraged by 14th century emporer saying muhamid spread islam by the sword and they respond with voilence, just like certain muslim groups who condem everyone to death who don't believe in the same things as they do, including other muslims

it is because they are ignorant of such things. muslims in general suffer from a victim complex. its an under seige mentality, justified by over a century of western fuckery. they take everything in this context.

danish cartoonist publishes cartoon. "first the christains fuck us, now theyre insulting our prophet too?"
they took that as insult added to injury.

every slight, from the popes remarks to abu ghraib is seen in this light. almost a "the nerve of these motherfuckers to...." mentality. they take everything as an additional spit in the face.

now is this mentality right? no. but the conditions justify it. so you cant eradicate this mentality by focusing on the ignorance of it. rather what is causing the ignorance. adress that and you can get the ball rolling on this whole peace love and nappiness, everybody hold hands and sing kumbaya conclusion to mankind we'll never get.

- Lewis Carroll

WestCoasta

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2006, 12:27:06 AM »

even his everyday slang!

ure one stupid person. if i was sitting here bashing american culture constantly then that what youre saying would make sense.

see, you taking criticism of americas govt and its foreign policy as "talking shit".

what does the fact that i talk the way i talk have to do with me criticizing how your govt acts?

now do you understand why youre one stupid person? is it more clear to you why youre clueless?

you always say youd beat me with an object. so now youre a stupid pussy too. so tell me stupid pussy, why i should ever respond to another one of your posts ever again?

why should i even engage you in a good ole train of thought beef? rat tail? thats the best you can come up with? fuckin rat tail? even Faghan was funny for the first month. this joke flopped. G Dep ass nigga.
haha talk shit about the American govt. all you want, I don't like the fuckin govt and president and shit just like most people with a brain don't

ur foolin urself, you don't only talk shit when it's politics

and yes, I'd beat you with an object simply because you are a 6'6 barbarian and I'm 5'10

for us to square up would make you look bad no matter the outcome, beating on a smaller soul

I happen to think the rat tail is funny, do the ladies at the club think it's sexy?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2006, 12:57:28 AM »

even his everyday slang!

haha talk shit about the American govt. all you want, I don't like the fuckin govt and president and shit just like most people with a brain don't

and yes, I'd beat you with an object simply because you are a 6'6 barbarian and I'm 5'10

for us to square up would make you look bad no matter the outcome, beating on a smaller soul

I happen to think the rat tail is funny, do the ladies at the club think it's sexy?

so u admit youre a weak pussy. thank you. if we all thought like you, the afghans would be speaking russian now and youre country would still be paying taxes to queen elizabeth

as for my voluptious long hair, the ladies love it. absolutely adore it. ive gotten pussy solely on account of it. doesnt do much for my self esteem and how i feel about my personality but shiit, pussy is pussy.

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2006, 01:05:04 AM »

oh...prove this statement,

- Lewis Carroll

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2006, 02:47:29 PM »
it is because they are ignorant of such things. muslims in general suffer from a victim complex. its an under seige mentality, justified by over a century of western fuckery. they take everything in this context.

danish cartoonist publishes cartoon. "first the christains fuck us, now theyre insulting our prophet too?"
they took that as insult added to injury.

every slight, from the popes remarks to abu ghraib is seen in this light. almost a "the nerve of these motherfuckers to...." mentality. they take everything as an additional spit in the face.

now is this mentality right? no. but the conditions justify it. so you cant eradicate this mentality by focusing on the ignorance of it. rather what is causing the ignorance. adress that and you can get the ball rolling on this whole peace love and nappiness, everybody hold hands and sing kumbaya conclusion to mankind we'll never get.

You are right, Muslims definitely have a victim complex. But it isn't because they are exploited by the west. It is because they are taught since birth that Islam is the superior culture and way of life. And when they look around the world and see how far back they really are, they become confused and angry and then resort to violence. They have to blame a so called "war on Islam" to explain why they are so backwards.

As the archbishop of Canterbury just said in regards to the threats against the Pope, "Muslims are convinced of the superiority of their culture, and obsessed with the inferiority of their power". That is very true.

And  LOL @ Tech having long hair.