Author Topic: Sports & Ent. split up...  (Read 1824 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Sports & Ent. split up...
« on: September 19, 2006, 11:08:43 AM »
WTF? The traffic in "Sports & Ent." was going slow enough, as if we needed another split...Man, remember when everything used to be in the "Anything Goes" section, INCLUDING sports? Now we have a section dedicated soley to video games, as if that's gunna get more than 5 posts a day...LOL. The unique thing about this board is how it grew as a community, how there's not 1 million sub sections, I don't really think the split is that tight..."Sports & Ent" is now on a decline, shit is getting less close up in this bitch...PeACe

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sports & Ent. split up...
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 11:12:21 AM »
I think its a good thing. If it was up to me i would split the sports section in a football and a basketball section.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 11:13:47 AM »
I think its a good thing. If it was up to me i would split the sports section in a football and a basketball section.

LOL. Thank God this isn't your forum...

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 11:25:58 AM »

Yeah you better be happy this isnt my forum. lol.  ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2006, 11:29:29 AM »

Yeah you better be happy this isnt my forum. lol.  ;D

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't post here if it was. :D

ABN

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2006, 11:34:47 AM »
i donīt spend a lot of time in S&E so i donīt really care.

wcsoldier

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2006, 11:37:51 AM »
I don't understand that.. no sense if u ask me

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2006, 11:41:59 AM »
^^Yea...The front page of "Sports" now dates back to Sept. 6...And threads like this belong in "Sports" anyways...We seriously need to merge the sections back...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2006, 11:44:53 AM »
And what the hell happened to Movies? We now have a section dedicated to Sports and a section dedicated to Video Games...Someone really messed this thing up... :grumpy:

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2006, 11:58:14 AM »
put it back how it used 2 be.... to many sub forums... i think it worked fine how it was before (yesterday??)

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2006, 11:58:52 AM »
At least the board is still relatively small unlike the boards of lesser sites (eg. allhiphop) but yeah I agree.

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2006, 12:07:23 PM »
And what the hell happened to Movies? We now have a section dedicated to Sports and a section dedicated to Video Games...Someone really messed this thing up... :grumpy:

movies, tv stuff.. anything that isn't   sports or gaming stuff goes in entertainment..

i found myself holding back posting stuff in s&e this afternoon for fear of spamming it.. so i figured a split was the way forwards... i've been waitng to do it till the right moment.. it felt right.. so i did it..  ;D

if gaming moves slow as shit.. and sports doesnt.. or vice versa we collapse one back into entertainment..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2006, 12:16:31 PM »

movies, tv stuff.. anything that isn't   sports or gaming stuff goes in entertainment..

i found myself holding back posting stuff in s&e this afternoon for fear of spamming it.. so i figured a split was the way forwards... i've been waitng to do it till the right moment.. it felt right.. so i did it..  ;D

if gaming moves slow as shit.. and sports doesnt.. or vice versa we collapse one back into entertainment..

Dude, Sports & Ent. was still moving slow when you split it...Watch how damn slow they both move now, it's gunna be on some "Graphix" shit...It was honestly a top section on this forum, but now it's hard to consider it that with posts from August on the first page... :-\

PS...There's so many more threads that need to be moved, even on the first page of "Sports"... What a mess...PeACe
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 12:22:03 PM by Now_I_Know »

Don Seer

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2006, 01:01:59 PM »

i moved the most recent ones so there'd be a page of eac in the new sections...

new 'tv' + 'movie' threads will push the other ones off the page in time...

its not the end of the world...

J Bananas

« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2006, 01:03:00 PM »
i donīt spend a lot of time in S&E so i donīt really care.