Author Topic: Sports & Ent. split up...  (Read 1833 times)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sports & Ent. split up...
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2006, 01:05:11 PM »
I think its a good thing. If it was up to me i would split the sports section in a football and a basketball section.

LOL. Thank God this isn't your forum...

Yeah you better be happy this isnt my forum. lol.  ;D

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't post here if it was. :D

nah man it aint like that. Yes, i wouldve banned you a couple of times, just to fuck with you. But not a permanent ban.

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2006, 01:30:19 PM »
^ on par with my record then!  :D :D ;D

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2006, 02:32:44 PM »
yeah they should be put back together

The Best of 3 Worlds

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2006, 04:03:21 PM »
WTF? The traffic in "Sports & Ent." was going slow enough, as if we needed another split...Man, remember when everything used to be in the "Anything Goes" section, INCLUDING sports? Now we have a section dedicated soley to video games, as if that's gunna get more than 5 posts a day...LOL. The unique thing about this board is how it grew as a community, how there's not 1 million sub sections, I don't really think the split is that tight..."Sports & Ent" is now on a decline, shit is getting less close up in this bitch...PeACe

You dun have to worry about the gaming section, w/ all these posts about the Wii, lol,  ::).

They should leave sports on the main page, and leave the gaming sub-section as is. But it's all goody, I'll leave it to the powers that be, if shit dun work, I'm sure they'll change things around

herpes

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2006, 05:19:29 PM »
I dont like ths split... but i notice you need a mod for the sports section

acgrundy

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2006, 05:28:59 PM »
Wow, and you don't live your life on WCC?  How many times do you make threads bitching about something on here or what seer should do?

Ruin his life Seer, ban him.  You don't need a reason, be a mutha fuckin dictator.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2006, 07:03:48 PM »
Wow, and you don't live your life on WCC?  How many times do you make threads bitching about something on here or what seer should do?

Ruin his life Seer, ban him.  You don't need a reason, be a mutha fuckin dictator.

There you go again, fitting the role of Danny Tanner... :grumpy:

acgrundy

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2006, 08:12:28 PM »
I have a new challenge for you lil girl, I know you seen the thread because you read every one.  So whats your excuse this time?  Pussy hurts too bad?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2006, 08:21:07 PM »
I have a new challenge for you lil girl, I know you seen the thread because you read every one.  So whats your excuse this time?  Pussy hurts too bad?

Were you serious about the basketball challenge? LMAO. I'm so down, I've been fiending to play someone in basketball on WCC...Come within my area, and you have yourself a deal...PeACe

acgrundy

« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2006, 08:31:02 PM »
I said it in the other thread.  Lets make it next saturday.  Someone in the LA area needs to volunteer to show up and witness it, so that there is an unbiased opinion for wcc.  If I don't show up I delete my account forever, same goes for you.

acgrundy

« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2006, 08:47:36 PM »
come on Downy I know you live on here?  What the fuck are you stalling for?  Name the park and give the address.  Next saturday, its on, or you just are pussying out like normal.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2006, 10:01:57 AM »
LOL...You deleted the thread where you claimed no one cared besides me and I replied with 7 quotes of people claiming the original format was better. I knew you wouldn't reply to that...

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2006, 11:18:36 AM »
make it a boxing match, that would be more fun. No need to delete accounts just knock the shit out of eachother.

Now_Im_Not_Banned