Author Topic: Sports & Ent. split up...  (Read 1828 times)

Diabolical

Re: Sports & Ent. split up...
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2006, 12:32:34 PM »
I will probably use it more now that I don't have to trawl through basketball & football threads to find some good stuff.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2006, 12:48:39 PM »
I will probably use it more now that I don't have to trawl through basketball & football threads to find some good stuff.

Yea, now the first page will be the same for a week, so you won't have ANY trouble finding threads!

Don Seer

« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2006, 12:54:30 PM »

Yea, now the first page will be the same for a week, so you won't have ANY trouble finding threads!

so you DO see the benefits  8)

SGV

« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2006, 01:51:15 PM »
The Dubcc world is over as we know it! We know who lives on here and who doesn't.  :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2006, 02:36:03 PM »
The Dubcc world is over as we know it! We know who lives on here and who doesn't.  :-X

Explain how I live on here, fatso...95% of my posts are from work, I get paid to scratch pubic-lice like you off my nut hairs, occasionaly posting on my free time...You can even ask Overseer to prove it, ask where the IP I mostly post from is at, and he can prove it's not where I live. You, on the other hand, WORK for DubCNN. Do you even get paid? How many hours do you put into WCC and DubCNN on your FREE TIME?...And you have the fat to claim I live my life online? Come on now...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2006, 02:55:03 PM »
LMAO @ You letting the shoe fit. I never stated a name and you jumped. You just incriminated youself. LMAO @ Proving my point unknowingly.

I don't put time in WCC as there's nothing on WCC for me to do. Check Dubcnn, see when was the last time I posted something and think about all you just typed. LOL.

Today is Sept 19th. Last time I posted ANYTHING on Dubcnn was July 7th. Over two months without a post on Dubcnn... Interesting. I guess I really do live my life online don't I NIK!? LMAO @ You being an idiot as usual.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2006, 03:19:07 PM »
LMAO @ You letting the shoe fit. I never stated a name and you jumped. You just incriminated youself. LMAO @ Proving my point unknowingly.

I don't put time in WCC as there's nothing on WCC for me to do. Check Dubcnn, see when was the last time I posted something and think about all you just typed. LOL.

Today is Sept 19th. Last time I posted ANYTHING on Dubcnn was July 7th. Over two months without a post on Dubcnn... Interesting. I guess I really do live my life online don't I NIK!? LMAO @ You being an idiot as usual.

You really expect people to be as dumb as you, don't you? There's a thing called implication, you fat moron, I know you probably have to look that one up on dictionary.com...Who started this thread in the first place? Naturally, a reply without a quote is a reply to the author of the thread, idiot...Who cares if you don't post on DubCNN anymore, you still invest more FREE TIME online than I do, and I can bet anything on that, cuz my PC at home is slow as hell and I barely use it... :-*

SGV

« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2006, 04:08:59 PM »
Is that right? I just said we know who lives their life on here. I didn't imply anything. It was left open for interpretation. You interpreted it as a direct shot at you. You would only think that if it was true.

Who cares if I don't post on Dubcnn anymore? You do! haha. That's why you brought it up but got shot down with real facts.

Here's a fact: I post mainly from a cell phone. Don't tell me your home computer is slower than my phone. You post damn near everyday, so unless you work 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, you're posting sometime in your free time.

I on the other hand go to school mon and wed and go to go work the other days. The most time I have to myself would be on Monday night, which is about 3 hours. That time is dedicated to homework, my lady or sleep. Dubcc or the net keep me busy at school or during slow times at work. So yea... You're reaching Mr. Fantastic.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2006, 04:12:14 PM »
How does that work with a phone. That's on some 2020 shit.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2006, 04:27:49 PM »
Is that right? I just said we know who lives their life on here. I didn't imply anything. It was left open for interpretation. You interpreted it as a direct shot at you. You would only think that if it was true.

Who cares if I don't post on Dubcnn anymore? You do! haha. That's why you brought it up but got shot down with real facts.

Here's a fact: I post mainly from a cell phone. Don't tell me your home computer is slower than my phone. You post damn near everyday, so unless you work 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, you're posting sometime in your free time.

I on the other hand go to school mon and wed and go to go work the other days. The most time I have to myself would be on Monday night, which is about 3 hours. That time is dedicated to homework, my lady or sleep. Dubcc or the net keep me busy at school or during slow times at work. So yea... You're reaching Mr. Fantastic.

I work 5 days a week and go to school 3 days a week, the weekend is when I have time for myself, which is why I don't post nearly as much on the weekends...I don't think anyone lives on WCC, however, I do believe you spend more free time than I do online...And you're dumb based on the fact that you can't even grasp your own implications (I'm still only hoping you're playing dumb and not actually THAT dumb).

SGV

« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2006, 04:33:45 PM »
And how are you going to prove I post more on my free time? LMAO@ Having the number 1 post count on the entire board, only to say others spend their life on here more.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2006, 04:39:41 PM »
And how are you going to prove I post more on my free time? LMAO@ Having the number 1 post count on the entire board, only to say others spend their life on here more.

Again, I have the number 1 post count a.)because I'm the first registered memeber on this board b.)most of my posts are from work and c.)I started posting here when I was 13 and a lot more bored....You have a few deleted accounts and still have one of the highest post counts...Again, I'm not claiming that you live your life on here, I'm just willing to bet you spend more of your free time online, based on the fact that I don't go online on my free time daily and you do... :-*

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2006, 04:42:17 PM »
WHERES THE SPORTS SECTION AT? I THOUGHT THEY WERE JUST SPLIT??? I CANT FIND ANY SPORTS  >:(

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2006, 04:43:01 PM »
Wow, and you don't live your life on WCC?  How many times do you make threads bitching about something on here or what seer should do?

Ruin his life Seer, ban him.  You don't need a reason, be a mutha fuckin dictator.

There you go again, fitting the role of Danny Tanner... :grumpy:

+1
Never Been a more perfect name for anyone on dubcc during my tenure, then Tanner for Grundy's daddy ass

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2006, 04:47:10 PM »
WHERES THE SPORTS SECTION AT? I THOUGHT THEY WERE JUST SPLIT??? I CANT FIND ANY SPORTS  >:(

When you go into "Entertainment", there's a "Sports" and "Gaming" section you can click on the top...