Author Topic: Sports & Ent. split up...  (Read 1825 times)

SGV

Re: Sports & Ent. split up...
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2006, 04:52:22 PM »
Actually I deleted one account S.G.V. and that had 2000 something posts. This has 6000 something. Still not half of what you have.

As for your bet: Lets do it. Remember, you post on here on vacation. I don't. Your excuse: You had net access. Well so do I and I never post on here on vacation.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2006, 04:54:51 PM »
Actually I deleted one account S.G.V. and that had 2000 something posts. This has 6000 something. Still not half of what you have.

As for your bet: Lets do it. Remember, you post on here on vacation. I don't. Your excuse: You had net access. Well so do I and I never post on here on vacation.

Whats SGV stand for? I never knew  ???

The Best of 3 Worlds

rik

« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2006, 04:56:19 PM »
Sureno Gangsta Vato

SGV

« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2006, 05:02:06 PM »
Hell no. Never would I align myself with a group of people that kills off other Latinos.

S.an
G.abriel
V.alley

Its where I stay at.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2006, 05:03:03 PM »
Hell no. Never would I align myself with a group of people that kills off other Latinos.

S.an
G.abriel
V.alley

Its where I stay at.

Where is that?

The Best of 3 Worlds

rik

« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2006, 05:04:47 PM »

S.an
G.abriel
V.alley

Its where I stay at.

I was just fuckin with u. Are u Mexican?

SGV

« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2006, 05:08:11 PM »
Na. Honduran.

rik

« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2006, 05:08:36 PM »

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2006, 05:08:45 PM »
Na. Honduran.
DAMNIT!
wheres the SGV located?

The Best of 3 Worlds

SGV

« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2006, 05:10:56 PM »
Its the Valley the starts as East L.A. ends. Runs all the way to Monclair, the start of the I.E.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2006, 05:15:07 PM »

I wasn't even on vacation, I was out with my girl visiting her brother who lives in Florida...And I only managed to get online for 10 MINUTES in the span of a week, even though I had access to the net the WHOLE TIME...If you clown me for that, it's for no other reason than that of you being on my dick. Bottom line.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2006, 05:16:11 PM »
Its the Valley the starts as East L.A. ends. Runs all the way to Monclair, the start of the I.E.
thanks  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

SGV

« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2006, 05:21:34 PM »
Wait... So when you leave the state for a week, that's not a vacation? LOL. And you said yourself that you had been given free internet access for a few mins so you jumped on the comp. Please keep your penis out of this. Lets kick facts, your homosexual tendencies are not on trial here.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2006, 05:27:01 PM »
Wait... So when you leave the state for a week, that's not a vacation? LOL. And you said yourself that you had been given free internet access for a few mins so you jumped on the comp. Please keep your penis out of this. Lets kick facts, your homosexual tendencies are not on trial here.
Who cares neways if you go on the net during youre vacation for a lil bit....I know I would. Im a huge sports fan but i wouldnt be sitting in my room watching so i would have to see what was going on....

The Best of 3 Worlds

SGV

« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2006, 05:30:36 PM »
Hey if you want to go online during your vacation, that's fine. But don't try to say that others spend their free time online more than you, when you're online even on vacation.

Vacation is nothing but free time. So why waste it online? That's something someone who lives online does.