Author Topic: Sports & Ent. split up...  (Read 1827 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Sports & Ent. split up...
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2006, 05:31:28 PM »
Wait... So when you leave the state for a week, that's not a vacation? LOL. And you said yourself that you had been given free internet access for a few mins so you jumped on the comp. Please keep your penis out of this. Lets kick facts, your homosexual tendencies are not on trial here.

Stop turning it into a homosexual reference, you gay homophobe...The fact is, I used the computer ONCE when we were chillin' up in the place, I coulda' used it every day, hell, there were nights when we came back from partying and everyone knocked out and I was up alone just watching TV when I coulda' been using the PC...clowning something like that is clearly desperate and sad...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: September 20, 2006, 05:32:28 PM »
Wait... So when you leave the state for a week, that's not a vacation? LOL. And you said yourself that you had been given free internet access for a few mins so you jumped on the comp. Please keep your penis out of this. Lets kick facts, your homosexual tendencies are not on trial here.
Who cares neways if you go on the net during youre vacation for a lil bit....I know I would. Im a huge sports fan but i wouldnt be sitting in my room watching so i would have to see what was going on....

Don't take him seriously, dude... he's just lookin' for reasons to stay on my dick for as long as possible...

SGV

« Reply #62 on: September 20, 2006, 05:37:11 PM »
NIK... NIK... NIK...

You're never on the same page with your posts. I have the net at my hands wherever I go, I never post while on vacation or when I'm actually doing something non School or Work related.

You know you lost NIK. That's why you're resorting to your "you are on my dick" defense.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: September 20, 2006, 05:42:56 PM »
NIK... NIK... NIK...

You're never on the same page with your posts. I have the net at my hands wherever I go, I never post while on vacation or when I'm actually doing something non School or Work related.

You know you lost NIK. That's why you're resorting to your "you are on my dick" defense.

I lost in what? If I lost, then MoSav came in here and voluntarily lost with me...You are clearly an idiot, and "you're on my dick" is not a defense, it's an extremely accurate statement... :-*

SGV

« Reply #64 on: September 20, 2006, 05:46:30 PM »
So were taking into consideration what people think now? Lets not forget the poll where Dubcc said I was the winner.

Hey if you want to go that route we can.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: September 20, 2006, 05:56:20 PM »
So were taking into consideration what people think now? Lets not forget the poll where Dubcc said I was the winner.

Hey if you want to go that route we can.

Lets not forget another poll where WCC said they want you to leave...Why are you still here?

SGV

« Reply #66 on: September 20, 2006, 05:58:32 PM »
Because, like I stated in the thread: I wanted to see what people would say. Any other questions?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: September 20, 2006, 06:01:24 PM »
Because, like I stated in the thread: I wanted to see what people would say. Any other questions?

Yea, what makes it so addicting to ride my dick?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #68 on: September 20, 2006, 11:32:00 PM »
Hey if you want to go online during your vacation, that's fine. But don't try to say that others spend their free time online more than you, when you're online even on vacation.

Vacation is nothing but free time. So why waste it online? That's something someone who lives online does.

maybe people that dont get to go on the net alot use there "FREE TIME" to do so... ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2006, 11:33:54 PM »
NIK... NIK... NIK...

so if you use the net in youre free time youre a loser???
STUPIDEST THING I EVER HEARD!! LOL!

The Best of 3 Worlds

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: September 21, 2006, 11:19:25 AM »
Is that right? I just said we know who lives their life on here. I didn't imply anything. It was left open for interpretation. You interpreted it as a direct shot at you. You would only think that if it was true.

Who cares if I don't post on Dubcnn anymore? You do! haha. That's why you brought it up but got shot down with real facts.

Here's a fact: I post mainly from a cell phone. Don't tell me your home computer is slower than my phone. You post damn near everyday, so unless you work 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, you're posting sometime in your free time.

I on the other hand go to school mon and wed and go to go work the other days. The most time I have to myself would be on Monday night, which is about 3 hours. That time is dedicated to homework, my lady or sleep. Dubcc or the net keep me busy at school or during slow times at work. So yea... You're reaching Mr. Fantastic.

I work 5 days a week and go to school 3 days a week, the weekend is when I have time for myself, which is why I don't post nearly as much on the weekends...I don't think anyone lives on WCC, however, I do believe you spend more free time than I do online...And you're dumb based on the fact that you can't even grasp your own implications (I'm still only hoping you're playing dumb and not actually THAT dumb).

Huh how do you do that? You must be very busy if your going to school and work 8 days a week. I only have 7 days a week, and thats enough lol.

BL7

« Reply #71 on: September 21, 2006, 11:42:59 AM »
I prefer it split up like this. I'm not interested in sports at all, but I like video games and movies/entertainment. So I can see why Overseer did this.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: September 21, 2006, 12:08:40 PM »
Is that right? I just said we know who lives their life on here. I didn't imply anything. It was left open for interpretation. You interpreted it as a direct shot at you. You would only think that if it was true.

Who cares if I don't post on Dubcnn anymore? You do! haha. That's why you brought it up but got shot down with real facts.

Here's a fact: I post mainly from a cell phone. Don't tell me your home computer is slower than my phone. You post damn near everyday, so unless you work 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, you're posting sometime in your free time.

I on the other hand go to school mon and wed and go to go work the other days. The most time I have to myself would be on Monday night, which is about 3 hours. That time is dedicated to homework, my lady or sleep. Dubcc or the net keep me busy at school or during slow times at work. So yea... You're reaching Mr. Fantastic.

I work 5 days a week and go to school 3 days a week, the weekend is when I have time for myself, which is why I don't post nearly as much on the weekends...I don't think anyone lives on WCC, however, I do believe you spend more free time than I do online...And you're dumb based on the fact that you can't even grasp your own implications (I'm still only hoping you're playing dumb and not actually THAT dumb).

Huh how do you do that? You must be very busy if your going to school and work 8 days a week. I only have 7 days a week, and thats enough lol.

Wow. Let me explain something to you, since you had a little trouble there on your own. Human beings are capable of completing more than 1 task in a day, thus making it fully possible to attend class and work on the same day. Please use common sense next time you reply to one of my posts...PeACe

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: September 21, 2006, 12:19:38 PM »

Wow. Let me explain something to you, since you had a little trouble there on your own. Human beings are capable of completing more than 1 task in a day, thus making it fully possible to attend class and work on the same day. Please use common sense next time you reply to one of my posts...PeACe

Well english isnt my first language. Dont get so emotional already. Its a forum man. Dont take this shit so seriously. Just breath and relax, and remember this is only a forum, where you come for fun. Not for endles discussions all day long.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #74 on: September 21, 2006, 12:33:49 PM »

Well english isnt my first language. Dont get so emotional already. Its a forum man. Dont take this shit so seriously. Just breath and relax, and remember this is only a forum, where you come for fun. Not for endles discussions all day long.

Thats what a FORUM is discussions, it should be fun, but its discussions

The Best of 3 Worlds