Author Topic: Sports & Ent. split up...  (Read 1822 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Sports & Ent. split up...
« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2006, 12:37:45 PM »
Is that right? I just said we know who lives their life on here. I didn't imply anything. It was left open for interpretation. You interpreted it as a direct shot at you. You would only think that if it was true.

Who cares if I don't post on Dubcnn anymore? You do! haha. That's why you brought it up but got shot down with real facts.

Here's a fact: I post mainly from a cell phone. Don't tell me your home computer is slower than my phone. You post damn near everyday, so unless you work 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, you're posting sometime in your free time.

I on the other hand go to school mon and wed and go to go work the other days. The most time I have to myself would be on Monday night, which is about 3 hours. That time is dedicated to homework, my lady or sleep. Dubcc or the net keep me busy at school or during slow times at work. So yea... You're reaching Mr. Fantastic.

I work 5 days a week and go to school 3 days a week, the weekend is when I have time for myself, which is why I don't post nearly as much on the weekends...I don't think anyone lives on WCC, however, I do believe you spend more free time than I do online...And you're dumb based on the fact that you can't even grasp your own implications (I'm still only hoping you're playing dumb and not actually THAT dumb).

Huh how do you do that? You must be very busy if your going to school and work 8 days a week. I only have 7 days a week, and thats enough lol.

Wow. Let me explain something to you, since you had a little trouble there on your own. Human beings are capable of completing more than 1 task in a day, thus making it fully possible to attend class and work on the same day. Please use common sense next time you reply to one of my posts...PeACe

Well english isnt my first language. Dont get so emotional already. Its a forum man. Dont take this shit so seriously. Just breath and relax, and remember this is only a forum, where you come for fun. Not for endles discussions all day long.

LOL@you getting butt-hurt. You asked a question, What did you want me to say? Like MoSav said, forums ARE for discussion...PeACe

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2006, 01:17:10 PM »
Is that right? I just said we know who lives their life on here. I didn't imply anything. It was left open for interpretation. You interpreted it as a direct shot at you. You would only think that if it was true.

Who cares if I don't post on Dubcnn anymore? You do! haha. That's why you brought it up but got shot down with real facts.

Here's a fact: I post mainly from a cell phone. Don't tell me your home computer is slower than my phone. You post damn near everyday, so unless you work 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, you're posting sometime in your free time.

I on the other hand go to school mon and wed and go to go work the other days. The most time I have to myself would be on Monday night, which is about 3 hours. That time is dedicated to homework, my lady or sleep. Dubcc or the net keep me busy at school or during slow times at work. So yea... You're reaching Mr. Fantastic.

I work 5 days a week and go to school 3 days a week, the weekend is when I have time for myself, which is why I don't post nearly as much on the weekends...I don't think anyone lives on WCC, however, I do believe you spend more free time than I do online...And you're dumb based on the fact that you can't even grasp your own implications (I'm still only hoping you're playing dumb and not actually THAT dumb).

Huh how do you do that? You must be very busy if your going to school and work 8 days a week. I only have 7 days a week, and thats enough lol.

Wow. Let me explain something to you, since you had a little trouble there on your own. Human beings are capable of completing more than 1 task in a day, thus making it fully possible to attend class and work on the same day. Please use common sense next time you reply to one of my posts...PeACe

Well english isnt my first language. Dont get so emotional already. Its a forum man. Dont take this shit so seriously. Just breath and relax, and remember this is only a forum, where you come for fun. Not for endles discussions all day long.

Thats what a FORUM is discussions, it should be fun, but its discussions

I know its about discussing things. But not endless pointless discussions. Thats just my opinion. I come here for fun disuss music among other things. I dont come here to discuss about everything with every single person here.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #77 on: September 21, 2006, 01:24:14 PM »

I know its about discussing things. But not endless pointless discussions. Thats just my opinion. I come here for fun disuss music among other things. I dont come here to discuss about everything with every single person here.
dont click on the thread or dont respond...problem solved

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #78 on: September 21, 2006, 04:12:29 PM »

LOL, exactly...What the hell is he talking about, we're in the G-Spot, he's in here to discuss music? That's probably where the problem stems...

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: September 22, 2006, 10:49:58 AM »

LOL, exactly...What the hell is he talking about, we're in the G-Spot, he's in here to discuss music? That's probably where the problem stems...

Dont act like a dumb motherfucker you know wtf i mean. You made a stupid comment i replied with a stupid comment. It aint no thang. You like discussions about useless things (just check half the threads of the gspot).

Don Seer

« Reply #80 on: September 22, 2006, 11:14:55 AM »

oh look a post with NIK and a random poster quoting each other arguing to infinity.. and beyoooooooond!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #81 on: September 22, 2006, 12:23:30 PM »

Dont act like a dumb motherfucker you know wtf i mean. You made a stupid comment i replied with a stupid comment. It aint no thang. You like discussions about useless things (just check half the threads of the gspot).

How did I make a stupid comment? LMAO. I really do work 5 days a week and go to school 3 days a week...Not once have I acted dumb in this thread, like you have in your replies. "HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?! There's only 7 days in a week, duuuuuhhh!"...LOL. Now get over it, before this drags like Overseer just said...PeACe

Don Seer

« Reply #82 on: September 22, 2006, 12:29:53 PM »
post your schedule  ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #83 on: September 22, 2006, 12:36:18 PM »
post your schedule  ;D

I work Monday-Friday from morning up until the evening and go to school Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday aftter I'm done working...Weekends=free time, which is why I post a lot less on the weekends...PeACe

Don Seer

« Reply #84 on: September 22, 2006, 12:45:05 PM »
see you said "I work 5 days a week and go to school 3 days a week"

and shoulda said "I work 5 days of the week and ALSO go to school ON 3 OF THOSE days"

for the pedants here  :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #85 on: September 22, 2006, 12:47:40 PM »

and shoulda said "I work 5 days of the week and ALSO go to school ON 3 OF THOSE days"

No, I shouldn't have..."I work 5 days a week and go to school 3 days a week" still means the same thing. Did I say or imply that it was 3 seperate days? No...It's not incorrect, though I coulda' said it your way for the slower people...PeACe

rik

« Reply #86 on: September 22, 2006, 12:51:50 PM »
^ that shit made sense to me the first time already. I don't how anyone couldn't get it.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: September 22, 2006, 03:54:55 PM »

No, I shouldn't have..."I work 5 days a week and go to school 3 days a week" still means the same thing. Did I say or imply that it was 3 seperate days? No...It's not incorrect, though I coulda' said it your way for the slower people...PeACe

Like i said English aint my first language, of course i know you cant word 5 days a week and go to school 3 days. And it aint got nothing to do with being slow. I think i speak english pretty well for someone who isnt from amerika or england. I dont see you talking Dutch or some shit like that. But this is a pointless discusion, ok i misunderstood something. Shit like this happens on forums, get over it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #88 on: September 22, 2006, 04:07:10 PM »

Like i said English aint my first language, of course i know you cant word 5 days a week and go to school 3 days. And it aint got nothing to do with being slow. I think i speak english pretty well for someone who isnt from amerika or england. I dont see you talking Dutch or some shit like that. But this is a pointless discusion, ok i misunderstood something. Shit like this happens on forums, get over it.

Okay. :D :) :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #89 on: September 26, 2006, 10:01:39 AM »
Alright...It's been over a week. Take a look at the first page of each of the new split sections, and ask yourself if you want to merge them back...If the answer is no, I'll never be able understand what goes on in your head.

WE WANT "SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT" BACK!!!!