Author Topic: I discovered some nice music today: Nordic Lounge (Not HipHop)  (Read 60 times)

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I discovered some nice music today: Nordic Lounge (Not HipHop)
« on: September 19, 2006, 12:49:33 PM »
Well i was at the libary today to get some music and i searched for Context (from noboby beats the beats) and found out that he had a track on a CD called Nordic Lounge Vol. 3, so i found the CD and borrowed vol 1 and 2 as well.. turns out its some VERY dope Electronia/Lounge/Trip-Hop/Lo-Fi/Jazz music :).. i will prolly upload the albums "some place" in the following days... but who knows? maybe i found a link on the net to another Nordic Lounge release called "Weekend", and maybe that is "some place"...

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I discovered some nice music today: Nordic Lounge (Not HipHop)
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 01:08:26 PM »
The same people has also made 2 albums called Jazzflora Vol 1 and 2... maybe vol 2 is "somewhere"!

And dont know much about those 2 but im getting vol 2 right now... but i know its NuJazz/DownTempo

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 01:13:39 PM »
up it man, downtempos that blunted shit you play at 3am with your chick, or are just too tired of all the usual niggerness

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 01:14:51 PM »
up it man, downtempos that blunted shit you play at 3am with your chick, or are just too tired of all the usual niggerness

my upload is slow so i wont have time to do it today... but maybe there allready is 2 albums somewhere :)

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2006, 01:17:03 PM »
excellent