Author Topic: Give It Up Seer aka Dubc's Dictator  (Read 701 times)

Saddam Seer

Give It Up Seer aka Dubc's Dictator
« on: September 19, 2006, 05:28:05 PM »
If I deserved to get banned then I would of quit awhile ago, you need to realize I'm gona continue to post here cause I did nothing wrong.
You have no legit reasons why I should be banned, its not my fault I had a thread saying I was back and EVERYONE welcomed me back and said I didnt deserve to get banned in the first place.  I was posting here for a week w/out you knowing and no problems occured. 

you diss hempside and then he stands up for himself and your response to that is deleting his account! biggest bitch shit I have ever seen.  Then Mosav starts a thread asking what it takes to get banned and then you ban him!?  LOL maybe if people knew what is ok and whats not there wouldnt be a problem.  You changed lately, I dont know if you realized you dont have a dick afterall or your having personal problems but you have turned into a joke and everyone knows it.

Keep hiding behind your "forum power" Seer.  You have been banning people left and right lately, youve prob banned over 30 people in the last month, since when did this place turn in to something like that.  What a joke.  I have said nothing but the truth and everyone knows it.  Forums are for OPINIONS. 

Real Talk from Spice
« Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 12:31:42 AM by Overseer »

purplepunchprince

Re: Give It Up Seer aka Dubc\'s Dictator
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 05:33:43 PM »
Overseer is just mad because Dipset got Dubcc in a head lock.

So mad he will not create Dipset sub section, even though everyone is for it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotion

acgrundy

Re: Give It Up Seer aka Dubc's Dictator
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 05:34:20 PM »
Its his forum man, he does what he wants.  So what if he is a dictator, do you really thinking making threads like this will change something?

Maybe he just straight up doesn't like you.  He's the boss, he doesn't need a reason to do anything.

Personally my advice to you if you really want to keep posting here:  Apoligize to him, ask him what you did wrong in the first place, and if you could have another chance how could you avoid getting banned in the future.

Shit if I owned this forum I'd ban almost everyone.  And I sure as shit wouldn't let you back if you came with an attitude like this one.

Its his forum, his rules.  If you don't like them, then simply don't come here.  If you like to come here, then follow his rules.  His rules don't have to make sense, its his forum.

purplepunchprince

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 05:40:35 PM »

Hola Mr. Tanner !
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 05:49:19 PM by Purple Punch Prince »

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2006, 05:45:37 PM »
^ lmfao

I think the whole forum's been on edge lately.

Saddam Seer

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2006, 06:24:32 PM »
Actually Tanner I talked to Seer and was as nice as could be about the situation and he wouldnt even hear me out.  I never did anything wrong.  I was posting here the last week and nothing happened at all there were no issues then he bans me again for no reason.  His response's are priceless, he knows I never should of been banned.  I have posted here the last 2+ years, its not my fault out of the blue Seer went crazy on the whole board, and thats why I will continue to post here.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2006, 06:54:31 PM »
Banning people left and right without any reason will solve nothing.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

purplepunchprince

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2006, 07:32:56 PM »
There is gonna be a revolution :D

<a href="http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=923469&amp;contentType=3&amp;autoplay=0&amp;hideLogo=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=923469&amp;contentType=3&amp;autoplay=0&amp;hideLogo=0</a>

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2006, 07:58:39 PM »
Its his forum man, he does what he wants.  So what if he is a dictator, do you really thinking making threads like this will change something?

Maybe he just straight up doesn't like you.  He's the boss, he doesn't need a reason to do anything.

Personally my advice to you if you really want to keep posting here:  Apoligize to him, ask him what you did wrong in the first place, and if you could have another chance how could you avoid getting banned in the future.

Shit if I owned this forum I'd ban almost everyone.  And I sure as shit wouldn't let you back if you came with an attitude like this one.

Its his forum, his rules.  If you don't like them, then simply don't come here.  If you like to come here, then follow his rules.  His rules don't have to make sense, its his forum.

Word to all that.  Seer doesn't owe you motherfuckers nothing.  Yall motherfuckers look wack as hell.  If you don't like his rules or him then why the fuck are you coming back?  Yall really look like ho's - the funny part is your still posting here creating new accounts on the daily!  If you hoes were real about it then you'd quit posting.  All you're doing is continuing supporting Seer and his "tyrannical" ways by coming back.  But I'm guessing that concept flows right over your heads.

Why in the fuck would he give you pussies your own subsection?  If you want your own place, create your own forum and you pussies can circle jerk each other in there 24/7.  Everybody wins.

Yall deal with emotions like bitches.

acgrundy

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2006, 08:17:42 PM »
real talk man.  Keep banning Seer, shows these lil girls what a real dictator does. 

Saddam Seer

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2006, 09:01:48 PM »
Tanner you are still missing the point, I was banned for no reason.  I didnt do anything wrong.  Banning people left and right for no reason isnt going to solve anything.

$Eg2$

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2006, 09:09:55 PM »
Overseer is just mad because Dipset got Dubcc in a head lock.

So mad he will not create Dipset sub section, even though everyone is for it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotion

Yeah thats it LOL

acgrundy

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2006, 09:15:15 PM »
Tanner you are still missing the point, I was banned for no reason.  I didnt do anything wrong.  Banning people left and right for no reason isnt going to solve anything.

So what the fuck are you going to do about it?  Bitch and complain?  You think that bothers overseer.  He doesn't like you.  Get the point already.  He doesn't want you on his forum.  Its that simple.  Its not rocket science, Overseer does not want you to post on his forum.  You may not like it and it may not seem fair, but guess what, life isn't fuckin fair, and get used to it, and I sure as hell hope this isn't the first time you realized life isn't fair.

Saddam Seer

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2006, 09:16:46 PM »
Stop trying to act like you are wise Tanner.  The point is I didnt do anything wrong and thats why I am going to post here.  I posted the last 2 weeks there were no problems, no reason I should be banned and thats why I will post here. Go ground Michelle or something
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 09:18:23 PM by Dipset General »

acgrundy

« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2006, 09:19:17 PM »
The point is that your life is fuckin pathetic, and you can't come back on this forum without seer banning you.  don't get mad at me, I don't make the rules.  Go get some advice from Downy tho, he obviously cried enuff for Seer to let him back on.