Author Topic: Give It Up Seer aka Dubc's Dictator  (Read 707 times)

acgrundy

Re: Give It Up Seer aka Dubc's Dictator
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2006, 09:19:59 PM »
BTW, how are your pathetic piece of shit Giants doing?

Saddam Seer

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2006, 09:21:30 PM »
Tanner give it up. you are the reason why normal threads turn into 4 page arguments, you try and tell everyone what to do and thats why no one likes you.  Nik owns you in every argument, so does Mosav, so does everyone.  you are pathetic Tanner

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2006, 09:22:25 PM »
I'm not gonna side with anyone here. Seer, c'mon you are getting a little crazy with the banning. But as dude said, it's you're forum you can do whatever you want. Obviously it's not working because they keep coming back. You are just giving them more fuel and it motivates them to come back. At the same time Spice, you know what you have been doing. You know you constantly bombard the out of bounds section with dipset threads. You know you say shit just to piss people off. Seems like Kain started his mini army. But hell, I think Kain is funny. I enjoy reading his posts because it's funny how many people get offended by the shit he says. It was funny when Kain did it, leave it at that, we don't need 100 clones. As far as the Overseer vs. Dipset, both sides need to cut the bullshit.

Saddam Seer

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2006, 09:26:25 PM »
But I havnt started Dipset threads.  And I posted here the last 2 weeks are there wasnt any problem.  People keep making up stuff up, where are all these threads everyone is talking about? they dont exist.  I havnt posted any bullshit.  Again I never should of been banned

acgrundy

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2006, 09:29:59 PM »
lmao @ you saying you haven't posted any bullshit.  This whole thread is bullshit.  Who cares if the threads don't exist, you are not wanted here by the boss.  quit crying like a lil girl and get on with your life.  Leaving wcc is not the end of your life.  at least I sure as hell hope not.

Saddam Seer

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2006, 09:32:13 PM »
grundy your life depends on dubc alot more than anyone else here, that has been proven many times before.  I have not posted any bullshit, I have always talked about music and sports.  Its not my fault Seer changed all of a sudden and doesnt give anyone a chance to even explain themselves he just bans them.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2006, 09:35:59 PM »
LMFAO at TANNER calling spice's life pathetic! Oh my god that got a laugh out of me....Tanner and NIK's petty arguments is the most pathetic shit iv seen in my life. Both of them pussying out of fights and shit....omg Tanner get a grip man.

The Maestro

acgrundy

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2006, 09:37:08 PM »
my life depends on wcc?  I'm not the one who keeps comming backing crying and bitching that I got banned.  I left the forum for about 9 months voluntarily.

here ya go homo

If seer thinks I am a problem on this forum, then he can state that in this thread and I'll leave on my own.  I respect him for putting his own time and money into this thing.

I just come here to talk westcoast music, rip on faggot giants fans, and make lil girls like you cry because I'm an asshole.  I could care less if I never get to post here again, you on the other hand have proved countless times how much your own life sucks and you have to live on here.

acgrundy

« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2006, 09:37:55 PM »
LMFAO at TANNER calling spice's life pathetic! Oh my god that got a laugh out of me....Tanner and NIK's petty arguments is the most pathetic shit iv seen in my life. Both of them pussying out of fights and shit....omg Tanner get a grip man.

whatever you wanna think man, if you think I'm pathetic so be it.  I'm not here to impress anyone.

Saddam Seer

« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2006, 09:39:53 PM »
dont worry Tanner you havnt impressed anyone I am sure of that.  I am sick of arguing with you, like I said go ground Michelle or something.

acgrundy

« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2006, 09:46:21 PM »
You are not sick of arguing with me, you just know I"m right.  I'm sure I will see another reply from you.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2006, 09:50:26 PM »

whatever you wanna think man, if you think I'm pathetic so be it.  I'm not here to impress anyone.

Personally i got no beef with you, you've never been an asshole towards me, but you cant go around saying other peoples lifes are sad and pathetic, when from an un bies point of view, your just as bad. You can never let NIK get the last word in, and vice versa, it seems pretty lame. If youz hate each other that much, either meet up and scrap, or just ignore each other. And IMO Spice aint coming back coz his life needs dubcc or any shit like that, hes coming back to prove a fuckin point. Dubcc is a fuckin quality website, and its always the second website i hit when i got a lil spare time, and if i was banned for no reason, i would keep coming back.....Its my main source of hip hop, i dont bother with allhiphop.com or anythin like that coz, honestly, this is a fun website (at least it used 2 b) and there are plent of people whos shit i actually ENJOY reading......

The Maestro

acgrundy

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2006, 10:00:59 PM »
Dude I completely agree that arguing with people on here is pathetic.  I agree that my arguments with Downy are pathetic.  I wish I didn't waste my time doing it on here, but I guess that I am such a jerk that it is hard not to.  I just seem to find it really funny seeing people on here get butthurt.  What can I say, I can't explain it.  I wish I didn't like it, but I do.  I do think that it is pathetic that I post on here or if I posted on any internet forum for that matter.  But the fact of the matter is, this forum isn't my life, and if I could never come back it wouldn't bother me.  I'm not gonna lie, its addicting for me to come on here and post my opinion.  Not addicting to the point where I would keep comming back like the dude who started this thread.  I'm not a perfect person, but unlike people like Downy I don't pretend that I am.  I don't have 23,000 post and pretend I am the coolest guy in the world.  I'm sure everyone in their life has something that someone else could call pathetic.  Like I said man, if you think my life is sad and pathetic, thats your opinion,  I can't change your opinion.  it is what it is.

Don Seer

« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2006, 12:22:57 AM »

they weren't banned for no reason.. they just don't accept that their behaviour is WRONG.. despite everyone cheering when i banned them..

BOTH are banned for life. BOTH had many many many warnings.. spice came begging with emails everytime i banned him promising to change.. and i let him back a few times..

YOU HAD YOUR FUCKING CHANCES.. NOW FUCK OFF! GET IT?

'EclipZe

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2006, 12:31:29 AM »
kain was the funny one, but then he got dudes trying to be like him , that's when all the bullshit happened  :'(

I still <3 u kain.