Author Topic: Give It Up Seer aka Dubc's Dictator  (Read 731 times)

ecrazy

Re: Give It Up Seer aka Dubc's Dictator
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2006, 12:44:43 AM »
I Like the song on the first page of the thread

WestCoasta

« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2006, 12:54:45 AM »
nah KAIN was never funny

he tried way too hard to be funny without being funny

and he too "Can't Stay Away"

Chief

« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2006, 01:23:32 AM »
i dont understand why everyone is on seer's back lately. i thought alot of people were asking for a ban, heaps of peeps strait disrespecting him and the forum...

and LMFAO @ acgrundy banning everyone, lol...

Bomb-A®

Re: Give It Up Seer aka Dubc\'s Dictator
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2006, 08:44:38 AM »
There is gonna be a revolution :D

please let that be on some other forum.....and btw...grundy gets more respect on this forum than all u unwanted fucks put together...so watch ur mouth

i disagreed with hempside's banning but u fuckers are not wanted here

and for all the neutrals, put urself in seer's position before criticising him for banning people

peace

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2006, 12:10:56 PM »
I dont got that problem. I cant be banned for life. I can get a new ip in like a minute.    ;D
You dont have to try it Seer, just take my word on it.   8)

Don Seer

« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2006, 12:13:39 PM »

haha.. yeah thats true.. but theres more than 1 way to skin a cat... ;)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2006, 05:23:57 PM »
LMAO AT DANNY TANNER

every post is so daddy like its scary  :-\

JESSIE\JOEY>>>>>>>>DANNY TANNER
SPICE>>>>>>DANNY TANNER
AC SLATER>>>>AC GRUNDY

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2006, 05:54:11 PM »
They'll be back regardless.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

acgrundy

« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2006, 06:16:04 PM »
LMAO AT DANNY TANNER

SPICE>>>>>>DANNY TANNER
AC SLATER>>>>AC GRUNDY

funny how easy it is to spot out the people who's feeling's I've hurt.  It all started when I called you out on your pathetic attempt at lying about the first time you had sex.  You got so offended that you were called on it, now look how many threads you come into trying to act like you will upset me.  lol, trust me man, all its going to do is make me make more fun of you.

acgrundy

« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2006, 06:20:21 PM »
Edit:  My bad you weren't the one who made that thread and lied.  Its hard to keep track of the people I make cry.  So I dunno what it was that started with you, but you really are easy to make fun of.

suckaa free

« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2006, 06:23:53 PM »
LMAO AT DANNY TANNER

SPICE>>>>>>DANNY TANNER
AC SLATER>>>>AC GRUNDY

damn mosav, you goin at dude hard...you even named him.   :laugh:  the fuck you guys start arguing about in the first place? +1 everytime you say Danny Tanner, LMFAO!

WARNING!!!

« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2006, 12:12:29 AM »
Its his forum man, he does what he wants.  So what if he is a dictator, do you really thinking making threads like this will change something?

Maybe he just straight up doesn't like you.  He's the boss, he doesn't need a reason to do anything.

Personally my advice to you if you really want to keep posting here:  Apoligize to him, ask him what you did wrong in the first place, and if you could have another chance how could you avoid getting banned in the future.

Shit if I owned this forum I'd ban almost everyone.  And I sure as shit wouldn't let you back if you came with an attitude like this one.

Its his forum, his rules.  If you don't like them, then simply don't come here.  If you like to come here, then follow his rules.  His rules don't have to make sense, its his forum.
And this is comeing from a man that make more threats to people than alil.bit....no beef homie,but pratice what you preach.

WARNING!!!

« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2006, 12:18:46 AM »

they weren't banned for no reason.. they just don't accept that their behaviour is WRONG.. despite everyone cheering when i banned them..

BOTH are banned for life. BOTH had many many many warnings.. spice came begging with emails everytime i banned him promising to change.. and i let him back a few times..

YOU HAD YOUR FUCKING CHANCES.. NOW FUCK OFF! GET IT?
Then whats your reason for banning Hempkside2?other than showing your hate.and acting like a kid with a new toy.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2006, 12:20:53 AM »
Edit:  My bad you weren't the one who made that thread and lied.  Its hard to keep track of the people I make cry.  So I dunno what it was that started with you, but you really are easy to make fun of.

LOL! youre great Grundy, you get nothing right on here do you? LMAO AT DANNY TANNER SAYING ANYONE IS EASY TO MAKE FUN OF...DUDE YOURE NICKNAME IS DANNY TANNER!! LOL! How much more of an easy target could someone be?

The Best of 3 Worlds

Don Seer

« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2006, 12:24:16 AM »

they weren't banned for no reason.. they just don't accept that their behaviour is WRONG.. despite everyone cheering when i banned them..

BOTH are banned for life. BOTH had many many many warnings.. spice came begging with emails everytime i banned him promising to change.. and i let him back a few times..

YOU HAD YOUR FUCKING CHANCES.. NOW FUCK OFF! GET IT?
Then whats your reason for banning Hempkside2?other than showing your hate.and acting like a kid with a new toy.

for causing beef and shit talking and being incredibly stupid... new toy? the forum is 6 years old in january dummy..