Author Topic: The Official AcGrundy has a Little Dick Thread  (Read 6138 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Re: The Official AcGrundy has a Little Dick Thread
« Reply #90 on: June 21, 2011, 10:40:40 PM »
So it's under two inches?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #91 on: June 21, 2011, 10:43:43 PM »
I'm surprised Grungy hasen't posted up a cock shot to try and refute the title of this thread. 

with guys like you, the biggest crooked I groupie, and lil kids who weren't even born before the chronic dropped, I don't need the extra attention from you guys.  After all, I don't even post in the gspot other than to some of your stupid claims in a thread with my name in the title.

Its been years since I have made a topic in the gspot, and I rarely ever reply to any other topics in the gspot, yet look at all the attention I get.  You guys simple can't get me off your mind.  I'm pretty sure you would love for me to throw a cock shot up on here.

Ferhat Brutal is the biggest crooked i groupie and everyone knows that
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

acgrundy

« Reply #92 on: June 21, 2011, 10:53:37 PM »

remember when you used to post at wcrydaz and talk tons of shit about wcc and nima?  You constantly talked shit about wcc over there, and now look at you...you can't fucking stay away.  Not only that but you spend your time stalking people from here, visiting their myspace pages, trying to find as much info as you can to allegedly "expose" them.  Dude, get a fucking life.

You guys are such fucking hypocrites.  Petey, Hack, Cham.  I bet that you cannot go 3 months without making a post on wcc.  As much as you guys talk shit about other people on this forum, whether it is euro's or nik, you guys are pathetic.

You guys talk mad shit about this forum and the users.  You even tried to go create and be part of some other forum, and yet, here you guys continue to be, posting as if you have no friends, no family, no job, basically no fucking life.

I'll make the bet with all 3 of you.  If any one of you can go 3 months without making a post, then I will delete my account.

I guarantee none of you will take the bet because you are fucking losers.  How pathetic is that?  To not take a simple bet like that over the internet.  I guarantee none of you will do it but you will have a shitload of excuses on why you won't do it.

Well, here is why you should do it: Because I think all 3 of you have no balls, and no pride.

Now, you all know that you guys will argue to the end on any stupid topic on this forum, Cham especially.  So obviously you really really deeply care about thinking that you are right, and proving someone else wrong.

So prove me wrong ladies.  I think your lives are so pathetic that you can't live w/o wcc.  I also think that none of you have any balls.  Not even lil' shriveled up old man balls.  You don't even have enough balls to take a bet where your only loss would be the recognition that you actually can't live w/o wcc.

Today is 6/21/11.  I will go 3 months w/o making a post starting right after this.  And I bet that none of you 3 can do the same.  Bet starts now, if you decide not to partake then you have proved me right (and we all know how much you guys will argue back and forth on the forum to prove yourself right)

A real man with pride and balls never says no to a bet.  Especially such a pussy one as this.  Fuckin faggots.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #93 on: June 21, 2011, 11:27:24 PM »

You guys are such fucking hypocrites.  Petey, Hack, Cham.  I bet that you cannot go 3 months without making a post on wcc.  As much as you guys talk shit about other people on this forum, whether it is euro's or nik, you guys are pathetic.

aren't you the one who tried to fight NIK but drove 10 hours only to play a game of basketball??

thats what i thought, faggot.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #94 on: June 21, 2011, 11:39:33 PM »

remember when you used to post at wcrydaz and talk tons of shit about wcc and nima?  You constantly talked shit about wcc over there, and now look at you...you can't fucking stay away.  Not only that but you spend your time stalking people from here, visiting their myspace pages, trying to find as much info as you can to allegedly "expose" them.  Dude, get a fucking life.

You guys talk mad shit about this forum and the users.  You even tried to go create and be part of some other forum, and yet, here you guys continue to be, posting as if you have no friends, no family, no job, basically no fucking life.

I'll make the bet with all 3 of you.  If any one of you can go 3 months without making a post, then I will delete my account.

I guarantee none of you will take the bet because you are fucking losers.  How pathetic is that?  To not take a simple bet like that over the internet.  I guarantee none of you will do it but you will have a shitload of excuses on why you won't do it.

Well, here is why you should do it: Because I think all 3 of you have no balls, and no pride.

Now, you all know that you guys will argue to the end on any stupid topic on this forum, Cham especially.  So obviously you really really deeply care about thinking that you are right, and proving someone else wrong.

So prove me wrong ladies.  I think your lives are so pathetic that you can't live w/o wcc.  I also think that none of you have any balls.  Not even lil' shriveled up old man balls.  You don't even have enough balls to take a bet where your only loss would be the recognition that you actually can't live w/o wcc.

Today is 6/21/11.  I will go 3 months w/o making a post starting right after this.  And I bet that none of you 3 can do the same.  Bet starts now, if you decide not to partake then you have proved me right (and we all know how much you guys will argue back and forth on the forum to prove yourself right)

A real man with pride and balls never says no to a bet.  Especially such a pussy one as this.  Fuckin faggots.

What would be in it for us? A bet implies we get something out of it. Your constant fails are a source of entertainment so you deleting your account isn't worth anything.

How about if one of us leaves this site for 3 months you finally admit to chickening out when face to face with NIK?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #95 on: June 22, 2011, 12:15:35 AM »
LOL, definition of a herb.

Beyond just me, Spice & Petey, I'm willing to bet (considering your entire post was a pure assumption), 90% of this forum (Euro-wiggers included) live a better life than you. Even they wouldn't get heated to the point of taking it to real life when people make fun of Tupac.

I can live without this website, it's just here, so I'm using it for it's entertainment. Same goes for the rest of the World & Facebook. *waits for this old fuck to ramble about this generation of kids*

btw, break down how we're "hypocrites"? lmao.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #96 on: June 22, 2011, 12:33:59 AM »
lol that picture made him mad as fuck.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: June 22, 2011, 01:26:02 AM »
It actually made him respond after a solid month or so of this thread being bumped & him avoiding it. Well played.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #98 on: June 22, 2011, 01:44:58 AM »
i guess it hit a little too close to home lol

he must really have a tiny penis after all.

G-Funk

« Reply #99 on: June 22, 2011, 02:02:43 AM »
i guess it hit a little too close to home lol
he must really have a tiny penis after all.

apparently the word Grundy means a wedgie
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=grundy

Guess his name is Air-Conditioner Wedgie.
No wonder than. :D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: June 22, 2011, 10:45:34 AM »
That's probably his real name too. Got picked on at school, so worked out after high-school, got big (never saw those pics people claim he posted) & started taking out people on the internet because geeks harrassed him in school.

That story checks out.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #101 on: June 22, 2011, 08:57:30 PM »
Grundy... the only man to challenge a fat chick to a showdown with body pictures....
what a faggot
The West is Back

Al Bundy

« Reply #102 on: June 22, 2011, 09:12:58 PM »
Grundy... the only man to challenge a fat chick to a showdown with body pictures....
what a faggot

lmao

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: June 22, 2011, 09:39:09 PM »
I wonder if he's really not going to post for three months lol.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #104 on: June 22, 2011, 10:19:05 PM »
did someone save that pic? I remember he looked like a fat cornball