Author Topic: The Official AcGrundy has a Little Dick Thread  (Read 6142 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: The Official AcGrundy has a Little Dick Thread
« Reply #120 on: February 21, 2012, 08:11:28 PM »
hey ac grundy, you remember this

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=961.msg15706#msg15706

who are you to critique anyone else again?

Goddamn OG Sikotic was bitchmade locking great threads. Someone unlock that. Isn't it funny how NIK was against fighting people on the internet and then he basically turned into AC Grundy.

rayallen0

« Reply #121 on: February 21, 2012, 09:42:41 PM »

Goddamn OG Sikotic was bitchmade locking great threads. Someone unlock that. Isn't it funny how NIK was against fighting people on the internet and then he basically turned into AC Grundy.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #122 on: February 21, 2012, 10:19:46 PM »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #123 on: February 21, 2012, 10:41:56 PM »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #124 on: February 22, 2012, 12:38:32 PM »
Grundy... the only man to challenge a fat chick to a showdown with body pictures....
what a faggot

CLASSIC

rayallen0

« Reply #125 on: February 22, 2012, 12:43:32 PM »
i will say i love some of the insults grundy got saying he was buff and thats not cool?

he actually just looks like a kid who works on dumbbells and nothing else and body is hella disproportional

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #126 on: February 22, 2012, 12:51:12 PM »
i will say i love some of the insults grundy got saying he was buff and thats not cool?

he actually just looks like a kid who works on dumbbells and nothing else and body is hella disproportional

this is Grundy in cartoon form

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #127 on: February 22, 2012, 12:59:42 PM »
someone post grundys pic after all these years of shitting on him at various forums i still have no idea what this pudgullet looks like.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #128 on: February 22, 2012, 01:13:24 PM »
shit its been awhile

rayallen0

« Reply #129 on: February 22, 2012, 01:25:07 PM »
Lmao@ Eliot judging a man's penis size from a picture. He has seen enough cocks to know so ill give him the benefit of the doubt.

first of all, my name is not eliot, u dumb mexican....and it doesnt take a genius to know that a whiteboy who looks like aaron carter is sporting a pincher. on a side note, mexicans are also known for having pretty small ones, as well.
lmfao how much penis have you seen?

rayallen0

« Reply #130 on: February 22, 2012, 01:28:13 PM »
NIK no disrespect but you are coming off extremely homo in here, take it from a neutral party lol

im secure in my sexuality...reality is, most whites, asians, and hispanics have small cocks in comparison to most other races on average...ive had numerous bitches tell me the same thing. just tellin it like it is.
unless you look at scientific fact that the erect penis on average is the same in most races. a flaccid penis though is very small in those races.

Jewish Caucasian Male average size: 5.35 in
average size in general is  5.1–5.9 in

There is evidence both for and against a link between penis size and the size of other body parts.
studies have not found a relation between penis size and race

there you go use a real source instead of urban dictionary how the fuck do you get your information?

Lamb: Passive person, usually a woman, who unreflectively acquiesces at ones request.

now im done with this gay shit holy fuck i need to go fuck a bitch after reading all this gay shit.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 01:37:27 PM by rayallen0 »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #131 on: February 22, 2012, 01:29:36 PM »
hes a grower not a shower

acgrundy

« Reply #132 on: February 22, 2012, 06:54:35 PM »
someone post grundys pic after all these years of shitting on him at various forums i still have no idea what this pudgullet looks like.

Okay Petey the Pathetic. I'll post my pic, and you post yours. The guy who is more pudgy has to delete their account. Take up my offer, or just stay that fat, deadbeat bitch that you know you are. Hell, I'll even let you pick your 5 favorite groupies to be the judge of it.

I can GUARANTEE with 100% certainty that you will not post your pic. It is so easy to see through you.

Why don't you go spend some of your unemployed deadbeat time and EXPOSE me? hahaha.

acgrundy

« Reply #133 on: February 22, 2012, 07:10:47 PM »
Incorrect, my friend. Forums are for talking & expressing your opinion. Given. I'm not saying posting = taking it seriously. I'm saying "come fight, me pussy. I'm a man, I need to prove myself via net" = taking it seriously.

You two are just consistently mad, upset, complaining, going out of your way to fight with people, call people out to LITERALLY fight people, tried to fight each other, just sit there & bitch about the world & how people talk shit about those qualities you two have.

Nobody else does that. Just two old, bitter faggots. Mad that your real life didn't go the way you envisioned it would when you were thirteen.

here you are arguing with me haha

Tell me the point of arguing on a forum? Tell me why you do it cham? Why do you go back and forth over and over with NIK. I'll post the reasons why someone would do that:

1. To prove a point
2. Because they have nothing else to do with their time and the best way they can find to spend time is to argue on the internet
3. To teach someone about something and enlighten their perspective

I seriously cannot think of a 3rd reason why anyone would argue so much on the internet. What do you possibly benefit from it?

So tell me cham, which of the 3 reasons do you argue so much for? And if it is not 1 of those 3 then tell me what the reason is.

You have got 20K posts for christ sake, and that doesn't even count the G-spot posts. You are telling me that you don't take the fucking internet seriously? Are you for fucking real man? If you really think that, then you are fucking delusional.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #134 on: February 22, 2012, 07:21:41 PM »
peteys photo is on here Acgrumpy, it's in several peoples sigs