Author Topic: The Official AcGrundy has a Little Dick Thread  (Read 6139 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: The Official AcGrundy has a Little Dick Thread
« Reply #75 on: June 06, 2011, 07:05:37 PM »

Sikotic™

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #77 on: June 06, 2011, 07:17:37 PM »
Hahahahaha!

Sccit

« Reply #78 on: June 06, 2011, 07:40:43 PM »
lol, don't lie, you herb. You thought she was so fine & loved her so much, you showed her off on here. I know your type; insecure as fuck (I.E. - your entire presence in this thread). If you've really been bangin' other fine broads, you'd be showing pictures left & right. So I'll give you that maybe you've fucked other girls, would be pretty sad if you haven't. But there's no doubt they are equally or more disgusting as your old manatee looking bitch; hence why you don't post picture after picture.

I'm not asking for pictures, but I just know you'd be the FIRST person on the board to RUN to your Mac-Air that mommy bought for you & show off bitches you actually were fuckin' if they looked the slightest bit good.

I honestly wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if by the end of this thread you posted a pic of your dick in here. You're just that insecure about your life. It's like you feel you have to prove something to us or something.

...& lol @ using references from urbandictionary.com; like random ass people don't write those. Honestly, you think a non-Jew wrote about "jew dick" being big? You're insecure. End of discussion.

But if urbandictionary.com definitions are the most reliable, then I guess this is true also...

Jew Penis   459 up, 549 down
buy jew penis mugs, tshirts and magnets
A very small penis belonging to a Jew. All Jews carry a Jew penis, there is no such thing as a Jew with a "Godzilla Cock." A Jew Penis is somewhere between a skittle and half a Vienna Sausage. Today's leading scientists have proved that 100% of all Jewish males are under 5 1/2 inches.

Go to sleep, herb.

fact: u dont know my life, yet u speak like u do

fact: ur an aaron carter lookin whiteboy

fact: u make claims that people have small dicks, yet get extremely emotional when peeps say the same about u

fact: u look like a homosexual

really, "herb", just stfu....guaranteed i would sock u in the mouth if i saw u in person. and if u werent a homosexual, i would steal ur bitch too.

I didn't say anything about anyone's dick, idiot. I called him Jewish. No relation to dicks, you flaming homo.

really, aaron?

VVV

lol, nigga just said, "You have no evidence that I have a small dick". Sounds OD sus.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #79 on: June 06, 2011, 09:09:28 PM »
^Yeah, Grundy said you have no evidence. No evidence of what? That he had a little dick that somebody else said.

Don't sit there sticking up for him because you're too intimidated to fight him.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #80 on: June 07, 2011, 12:20:32 PM »
does NIK know any insults besides calling everyone on the forum gay?

it's not like Cham got exposed for a gay bro-job     (....atleast not yet lol)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #82 on: June 15, 2011, 11:51:51 AM »
I'm surprised Grungy hasen't posted up a cock shot to try and refute the title of this thread. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #83 on: June 15, 2011, 12:21:06 PM »
I'm surprised Grungy hasen't posted up a cock shot to try and refute the title of this thread. 

Or drive to one of our homes to prove himself.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #84 on: June 15, 2011, 06:24:52 PM »

That's because its true. I love how he didn't even deny it, just said we can't prove it.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #85 on: June 15, 2011, 07:35:37 PM »

That's because its true. I love how he didn't even deny it, just said we can't prove it.
hahahaha

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #86 on: June 21, 2011, 11:16:57 AM »

Or drive to one of our homes to prove himself.

Well, good point, except that I live too close for him to drive too.  He's got a 7 hour rule.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #87 on: June 21, 2011, 12:14:53 PM »

OG Hack Wilson

acgrundy

« Reply #89 on: June 21, 2011, 10:37:39 PM »

with guys like you, the biggest crooked I groupie, and lil kids who weren't even born before the chronic dropped, I don't need the extra attention from you guys.  After all, I don't even post in the gspot other than to some of your stupid claims in a thread with my name in the title.

Its been years since I have made a topic in the gspot, and I rarely ever reply to any other topics in the gspot, yet look at all the attention I get.  You guys simple can't get me off your mind.  I'm pretty sure you would love for me to throw a cock shot up on here.