Author Topic: Stop supporting the bullshit!  (Read 421 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Stop supporting the bullshit!
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2006, 10:07:29 PM »
unity=myth
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2006, 05:55:29 PM »
they may be "grown men" physically, but definately not mentally... they dont know how to work together so obviously theyre gonna beef with each other... they think "well im not friends with this dude, so ill diss him"... its like theres no in-between for them

~SandMan~

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2006, 06:06:18 PM »
I agree, and disagree. Muhafuckas out here on the West beef a lot, but they beef in NY too...and it doesnt hurt them. The West not bein on top has nothing to do with beef. Did the Nas/ Jay Z beef hurt either career? No. Ja/50's beef hurt Ja's career, but catapulted 50's. They been beefin out there since the beginnin of rap, so why do we blame our beefs for the reason that artist aint succeeding? Rappers out here need to unite, but unite with the intention of blowin this shit up. But you need more major artists from the West speakin up. A Ras Kass/Game beef aint gonna hurt, or help either one of em. Game's career aint gonna go down because of it, and Ras still wont sell records after it. Shit, i personally like listenin to some beef on records. But dont blame little beefs like this for the reason we aint ontop.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2006, 08:23:51 AM »
I think a lot of this is some weird obsession with whether someone is a real gangster or not, or is someone really hard or not. This obsession runs amok when it comes to west coast rap, which is why you see all of this posturing from west coast rappers. This doesn't happen in the same degree in the south or the east. Many fans of west coast music seem more concerned with street credibility than musical quality, which is why all this tough guy posturing is prevalent. The funny thing is that it turns off normal fans who just want to hear good music.

The west coast is fuckin itself right now. Personally all of this bullshit tough guy posturing and synthetic gangsterism is turning me off to west coast rap, honestly.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels