Author Topic: RAS KAS AINT NO GANGSTER  (Read 673 times)

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Screw Head Lifestylez
Re: RAS KAS AINT NO GANGSTER
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2006, 09:42:18 PM »
thats true southcentralLA, ras is trying his hardest to go commercial. I'm still guessing that latest diss by ras was just a rushed attempt though, but who knows, I know ras kass freestyles with the best of them, like GZA and etc so i'm sure hes no stranger to battling over wax either.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2006, 11:30:55 PM »
*Ras Kass

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • im gangsta, yall just wannabees
'i never park my cl in the p's, coz the system in the back make it look like i got parkinsons disease'

XaNdEr

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2006, 02:37:44 AM »
SHIT THAT FOOL DONT LOOK LIKE NO FUCKING GANGSTER TALKING ALL THE SHIT GAME SOCKED HIM AND THAT FOOL DID NOTHING AND NOW HE IS TALKING SHIT I KNOW IN COMPTONE FOOLS BE CLOWING GAME BUT RAS KAS WHO HE THIS FOOL THIS FOOL LOOKS LIKE HE IS FROM NEW YORK JUNIOR MAFIA THIS IS CALI ONLY WHITE TS AND G UP MUTHAFUCKERS ARE IN THE WEST TAKE THAT LYRICAL SHIT OUT OF THE STREETS KEEP THAT FUCKING SHIT GANGSTERS ONLY

get a life

ABN

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2006, 02:46:16 AM »
bitch you know damn well that you´ve never been to Compton now STFU.

Paul

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2006, 05:33:02 AM »
Same outcome. You fail to realize Game is like 6'6 and Ras Kass is about 4'7 with stilettos on.

lol
funkyfreshintheflesh

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2006, 05:50:26 AM »
LOL @ The Game street-team in full "fuck Ras Kass" mode, he's the 2nd most hated on the West after Spider Loc now.  :D

Just wanted to say that. Game did one thing with this fight. He ended Ras's career on the Dubcc forum.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2006, 06:17:05 AM »
game aint no gangsta neither, but why does everybody gotta be a gangsta? why cant a rapper just be a rapper?

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2006, 07:45:43 AM »
Who cares about Ras, dudes never gonna be of any significance to the West Coast anymore

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2006, 08:30:51 AM »
ras shit and THE BEEF shit need to end.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Cowboy

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2006, 09:28:25 AM »
Who cares about Ras, dudes never gonna be of any significance to the West Coast anymore

and Game sure is by starting shit with other west coast rappers when the west is trying to come together

rip2pac

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2006, 09:31:11 AM »
Same outcome. You fail to realize Game is like 6'6 and Ras Kass is about 4'7 with stilettos on.

bout time say something thats within REALITY
thats like im 6ft4 u think im a let a dude 5ft3 whip my ass
yall dudes take up for ya lil rapper u like but IT's about THE TRUTH

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2006, 09:34:31 AM »

bout time say something thats within REALITY
thats like im 6ft4 u think im a let a dude 5ft3 whip my ass
yall dudes take up for ya lil rapper u like but IT's about THE TRUTH
if game tryna beef others as well...u know they gonna kill him...it's REALITY within...
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]