Author Topic: Ahmedinijad's latest public speach addressing international media...  (Read 314 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Read this review over the internet from Extreme Disciple.  Can't wait to check it out myself.

"Dude straight up Ethered Bush last night. My favorite line was when he said something to the extent of the U.S and lady britain being Prosecutor, lawyer and judge at the same time. Hillarious."

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ahmedinijad's latest public speach addressing international media...
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 07:46:08 AM »
Yea dude is entertaining as fuck, I dig his shit. Someone post his speech up.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2006, 08:13:06 AM »
bryan shut the fuck up

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2006, 08:57:50 AM »
Made way more sense than Bushs speech.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2006, 10:02:01 AM »
yea this dude is great, he banned a news paper for critisizing his stance on how he handles the nucluar issue and has ordered all universities to purge secular staff, hes a great man.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2006, 10:07:26 AM »
yea this dude is great, he banned a news paper for critisizing his stance on how he handles the nucluar issue and has ordered all universities to purge secular staff, hes a great man.

I don't think he's a great ruler of a country, I think he's a great entertainer. Plus shit goes down harsher down there in the Middle-East, you can't compare his methods to western leaders. Bush doing the above would be way more fucked up than him doing it.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2006, 01:31:04 PM »
Yea dude is entertaining as fuck, I dig his shit. Someone post his speech up.

ahmadenjiab spits that craaack
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2006, 06:54:50 PM »
I like him. He's a bad muthafucka.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2006, 07:01:12 PM »

So you are complaining about Christian fundamentalists in one thread, and praising an Islamic fundamentalist in another?

Which is funny because you know damn well you wouldn't want to live under the Iran president's government.

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2006, 07:08:12 PM »

So you are complaining about Christian fundamentalists in one thread, and praising an Islamic fundamentalist in another?

Which is funny because you know damn well you wouldn't want to live under the Iran president's government.
Did I say I wanted to live under the Iranian government? I got an uncle who goes there regularly, and he tells me he prefers the US government, so I'm pretty sure I would feel the same way.

I said I like Amedinijad, but I don't LIKE him, like him. I think he's an interesting dude, but other than that fuck him. I feel the same way about Hitler. The guy was an intriguing person and I liked him for that, but fuck him in the ass with no grease otherwise.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2006, 07:16:48 PM »
he's more charismatic and intelligent than bush

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2006, 11:42:29 AM »
The only downside is that he welcomes and wants to make sure the apocolypse happens. It is evil if you want to kill off billion people to make the world peaceful. Peace cannot come from violence.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2006, 03:38:36 PM »
The only downside is that he welcomes and wants to make sure the apocolypse happens. It is evil if you want to kill off billion people to make the world peaceful. Peace cannot come from violence.

are u referring to the whole shitte concept of the mahdi returning? if iran does precipitate that it wont be any time soon sweety

while youre at it, talk about evangelical christains conception of the rapture and how it relates to their support of the israeli state. unlike the iranians, theyve actually started working on their plans
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2006, 05:04:56 PM »
Im iranian and i lived there until 93, he aint up to no good cuz of the regime he represents.  He makes sense blaming bush for his cruelties but he doesnt address the stuff his own country does, THATS WHAT PISSES ME OFF.

I like how he's smart and stands up to the west, he's pretty much the only one in that region.  All the other big heads of Ay-rab countries are so spoiled by their own riches and worried about their own money that they dont say anything to US & The British.  They all agree with ahmadinejad but they dont dare to speak on it.

In the end, ahmadinejad's regime needs to go eventually cuz they're doing nothing but harming their own people.  There are uprising and protests almost every year but they just shut it down by imprisoning and killing young people who participate.  That way they put fear in people so that they wont think about revolting against the regime.  Its not like here where people have guns, they fight with their fist and they get murdered.  Its a sad reallity that we've all been dealing with for the past 30 years.