Author Topic: muslims prove westerners wrong.  (Read 272 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: muslims prove westerners wrong.
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2006, 03:16:28 PM »
it is because they are ignorant of such things. muslims in general suffer from a victim complex. its an under seige mentality, justified by over a century of western fuckery. they take everything in this context.

danish cartoonist publishes cartoon. "first the christains fuck us, now theyre insulting our prophet too?"
they took that as insult added to injury.

every slight, from the popes remarks to abu ghraib is seen in this light. almost a "the nerve of these motherfuckers to...." mentality. they take everything as an additional spit in the face.

now is this mentality right? no. but the conditions justify it. so you cant eradicate this mentality by focusing on the ignorance of it. rather what is causing the ignorance. adress that and you can get the ball rolling on this whole peace love and nappiness, everybody hold hands and sing kumbaya conclusion to mankind we'll never get.

You are right, Muslims definitely have a victim complex. But it isn't because they are exploited by the west. It is because they are taught since birth that Islam is the superior culture and way of life. And when they look around the world and see how far back they really are, they become confused and angry and then resort to violence. They have to blame a so called "war on Islam" to explain why they are so backwards.

As the archbishop of Canterbury just said in regards to the threats against the Pope, "Muslims are convinced of the superiority of their culture, and obsessed with the inferiority of their power". That is very true.

And  LOL @ Tech having long hair.

hair longer than hers, sharp with the fizzur
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll