Author Topic: Radio Rip of The Game "Let's Ride (Strip Club)"  (Read 3423 times)

Young_Joker

Re: The Game - Lets Ride ( Better Quality Then All The Other Links ) « 1 2 »
« Reply #90 on: September 21, 2006, 12:29:10 PM »
IM FROM COMPTON AND I LIKE THE FIRST SINGLE BUT THIS NEW SHIT IS TRASH.... I THIINK HE WASTED ALL HIS GOOD RAPS ON 300 BARS. I THINK HE SHOULD HAVE SAVE SOME. YEAH I THINK IT IS REALLY GAME OVER. SOME BODY NEED TO CUT THE SYSTEM OFF.... TRASH... GAME YOU GET A THUMPS DOWN  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

This dude called me a hater LMAO  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: 8)
ALL RIGHT YOU NOT A HATTER.YOU A HOMO

kingwell

« Reply #91 on: September 21, 2006, 12:33:20 PM »
IM FROM COMPTON AND I LIKE THE FIRST SINGLE BUT THIS NEW SHIT IS TRASH.... I THIINK HE WASTED ALL HIS GOOD RAPS ON 300 BARS. I THINK HE SHOULD HAVE SAVE SOME. YEAH I THINK IT IS REALLY GAME OVER. SOME BODY NEED TO CUT THE SYSTEM OFF.... TRASH... GAME YOU GET A THUMPS DOWN  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Why does it matter that you are from Compton?  Why would straight Diss raps (300 Bars) do better than this on the radio?  Why did you say you liked the street single but you completely turned on him after one song you don't like?

$Eg2$

« Reply #92 on: September 21, 2006, 12:44:55 PM »

This dude called me a hater LMAO  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: 8)
ALL RIGHT YOU NOT A HATTER.YOU A HOMO

Yeah Ok Young Joke keep up the bad work . Maybe sum day u could be like Game and make real music with people instead of ya fake ass remix samples.

Young_Joker

« Reply #93 on: September 21, 2006, 12:52:38 PM »
ONLY THING BEEN SAMPLED AROUND HERE IS YO PUSSY!! PUSSY

Young_Joker

« Reply #94 on: September 21, 2006, 12:56:58 PM »
IM IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER. FROM EG2 DEDICATED TO THE GAME LOL LOL :-* :-* :-* :-*

$Eg2$

« Reply #95 on: September 21, 2006, 12:59:30 PM »
^^^^ eg2 groupie LMAO Keep sayn my name

WILL-I-DIE

« Reply #96 on: September 21, 2006, 01:37:28 PM »
Stop the hating and stop the fighting kids.

westkoastanostra

Re: Radio Rip of The Game "Let's Ride (Strip Club)"
« Reply #97 on: September 21, 2006, 01:40:01 PM »

Lyrics: awful. Probably a world record in name dropping

its a radio song genius....since when are radio singles suppose to have good lyrics?

Wait, hold a sec! So its ok to diss every other rapper for dropping wack lyrics on their first singles but when it comes to Game things change ? Damn, this forum is on some crazy shit  :nawty:

wait, hold a sec! did i diss other rappers for dropping wack lyrics on tjheir first singles? naw didnt think so.....

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #98 on: September 21, 2006, 01:45:42 PM »

its a radio song genius....since when are radio singles suppose to have good lyrics?

Wait, hold a sec! So its ok to diss every other rapper for dropping wack lyrics on their first singles but when it comes to Game things change ? Damn, this forum is on some crazy shit  :nawty:

wait, hold a sec! did i diss other rappers for dropping wack lyrics on tjheir first singles? naw didnt think so.....

fall back my nigga. i could've told you detox was gonna hate on the song before game even recorded it.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Jome

« Reply #99 on: September 21, 2006, 01:48:41 PM »
As far as Scott Storch produced singles goes:

Bishop Lamont - Up And Down >> The Game - Let's Ride

Who said Game improved ??
Maybe the flow, but he's been saying exactly the same on each track since Documentary.

He admits being off Aftermath, but still shouts out Dre 10 times on his first single.. ???

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: September 21, 2006, 01:52:09 PM »
As far as Scott Storch produced singles goes:

Bishop Lamont - Up And Down >> The Game - Let's Ride

Who said Game improved ??
Maybe the flow, but he's been saying exactly the same on each track since Documentary.

He admits being off Aftermath, but still shouts out Dre 10 times on his first single.. ???

HATER. GUNIT GROUPIE. GO RIDE 50'S NUTS.  

Matty

« Reply #101 on: September 21, 2006, 02:07:28 PM »
i didn't think much of one blood and this is even worse. beat is kinda funky but compare the track to how we do and it's nothing. game's hook is terrible lyrics are pretty awful (too much name dropping). this aint gonna sell his album. just listen to the vocal production on how we do, its on another level and the beat is obviously super crispy, plus 50 with a quality hook over that beat. it's a shame but game has gone way downhill with this one...storch could of easily given him something a little better than this too...

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #102 on: September 21, 2006, 02:09:22 PM »
This nigga trying to jack Dre's flow LMAO

Game name droppin again I see

this single isn't anything special
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 02:10:57 PM by Long Beach Iz Active »
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

westkoastanostra

« Reply #103 on: September 21, 2006, 02:11:46 PM »

fall back my nigga. i could've told you detox was gonna hate on the song before game even recorded it.

true true

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: September 21, 2006, 02:12:14 PM »
i didn't think much of one blood and this is even worse. beat is kinda funky but compare the track to how we do and it's nothing. game's hook is terrible lyrics are pretty awful (too much name dropping). this aint gonna sell his album. just listen to the vocal production on how we do, its on another level and the beat is obviously super crispy, plus 50 with a quality hook over that beat. it's a shame but game has gone way downhill with this one...storch could of easily given him something a little better than this too...

Amen.