Author Topic: fuck u roccy and ur bitch ass  (Read 383 times)

Mr_Funk_Docc

• Lil Geezy
  • HEll TO THA KING!!!
fuck u roccy and ur bitch ass
« on: June 24, 2002, 10:07:43 PM »
Fuck you Roccy, AKA JamesI am sick your bitch ass games and stop saying you lost weight cause u never will, being fat is ur fate when u die, ding dongs will be waiting for u are hells gate only way ur fat ass will get pussy is through rape your so gay ur mom even changes ur clothes (this is true) I bet when ur older, u ll have ur dad pick ur hoes your so pathetic you buy the sox on ur feet at the mother fucking swamp meet one time at school, you sat down, and broke the seat you saw a little cup cake with strawberry in it, and thought it was neat one time when I was at ur house, we went to the Burlington coat factory and when we left, we went to baskin Robbins, and u bought a ice cream daiquiri you try to rap, but you really cant ROCCY sucks ROCCY sucks, is what me and tinman chant ur so fat u wear a size 359037579 pant ur so lame u put the TV controller in ur pants and front like it's a boner u spend all day on the net, god damn ur a loaner then u got depressed and went to family fitness to buy a tread mail u got to tired, u went to the store, jaked a soada, and went to jail ur to gay, so no one posted bail it would have cost to much, since they go a dollar per pound shit, not even snoop and the dog pound could affored to get u out safe and sound and the most embarissing thing of all is when u were running and fell on ur back I saw ur belly flap, and ur jaw go CRACK CRACK CRACK then u ran to ur mommy to ask for some water and she was like FUCK u fat bitch, go ask ur father
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Sikotic™

Re: fuck u roccy and ur bitch ass
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2002, 10:15:18 PM »
fuck your shitty topic thats starting beef

*locked*
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ROCCY

Re: fuck u roccy and ur bitch ass
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2002, 10:01:27 AM »
Okay first Let me start off by saying this is the SAME guy who posted REL's pics and tried to emberass him, when he made him self look bad. and all the crap he posted about me is lie but check it..okay lets start offf..

ATLEAST Im not pathetic enough to find pictures of girls on the floor and say its my girl friend, ATLEAST my name isnt Niwdeah which backwords stand for Headwin, Atleast I dont tell my dad to close his legs when it smells like horse shit in the car, atleast I dont hit my mom and punch her, Atleast I dont cry when I get a punch to the arm like u, Atleast I Dont play vollyball a GIRLS game, Atleast I dont try to find a girl friend over he net how many have u Net-Dated 40?, Atleast Im not a Loaner like u, u go to Magic mountain by your self for god sakes, u go to the movies by ur self for god sakes, lets see Atleast I take a shower everyday unlike u, u put a whole god damn bottle of cologne on everyday, Atleast I Rap, Unlike your Pop Singing ass, lets see you have everysingle Brittney spears CD, you have the backstreet boy CD's, and And u have all the Nelly, and Ja Rule's CD's, and for the last time ATLEAST I DONT SOUND LIKE A FUCKING GIRL, lets see..Atleast I Dont swear to god Everyday and lie, Atleast I dont go on something called "The Loop" and try to find a girl friend over it, atleast I dont eat 4 bowls of Macaroni and Cheese, and for the last time ATLEAST I DONT HAVE A NAME LIKE "HEADWIN" OR I WOULDA killed my self......thats enough emberassment forr u...PEACE