Author Topic: US Threatened to bomb Pakistan Back To The Stone Age After 9/11  (Read 121 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
US Threatened to bomb Pakistan Back To The Stone Age After 9/11
« on: September 22, 2006, 12:19:59 AM »
US 'threatened to bomb' Pakistan
The US threatened to bomb Pakistan "back to the stone age" unless it joined the fight against al-Qaeda, President Pervez Musharraf has said.
General Musharraf said the warning was delivered by former Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage to Pakistan's intelligence director.

"I think it was a very rude remark," Mr Musharraf told CBS television.

Pakistan agreed to side with the US, but Gen Musharraf said it did so based on his country's national interest.

"One has to think and take actions in the interest of the nation, and that's what I did," he said.

'Ludicrous' requests

The extracts from the CBS show 60 Minutes, which will run on Sunday, were released on the same day that the White House praised Pakistan for its co-operation in America's "war on terror".

Gen Musharraf is due to meet US President George W Bush at the White House on Friday.

He is also due to launch his autobiography next week and some analysts say the timing of the revelation may be an attempt to generate interest in the book.

The Pakistani president said that, following the attacks of 11 September 2001, the US made some "ludicrous" demands of Pakistan.
"The intelligence director told me that Mr Armitage said, 'Be prepared to be bombed. Be prepared to go back to the Stone Age'," he said.

The US envoy also insisted that Pakistan suppress domestic expression of support for attacks on the United States, he said.

"If somebody's expressing views, we cannot curb the expression of views," Gen Musharraf said.

Mr Armitage also allegedly demanded that Pakistan allow the US to use its border posts as staging points for the war on Afghanistan.

Pakistan's support was considered crucial in the defeat of Afghanistan's Taleban government, which Pakistan had helped to bring to power.

President Musharraf has proved a loyal ally though many now will question the means used to extract the co-operation, says the BBC's US state department correspondent Jonathan Beale.

Story from BBC NEWS:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/1/hi/world/south_asia/5369198.stm

Published: 2006/09/21 21:06:11 GMT

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

J Bananas

Re: US Threatened to bomb Pakistan Back To The Stone Age After 9/11
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2006, 02:06:07 AM »
muslims have hate in their hearts

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2006, 02:22:44 AM »
u.s. is gonna make them fight... unless..they fight back against u.s.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2006, 06:15:56 AM »
When I read this in the paper, my reaction was, WOW, not to mention the reaction of my unit commander was out of this world. That is a pretty bold statement, and it takes alot of balls to say that against U.S while staying in U.S !!!!!

Theres more to the story. Pakistan is a nuclear power, it wouldve taken more than a single threat to make them fight alongside the U.S.

What I think is, whatever the deal that went between Bush and General Musharaf, has turned out bad, and now Musharraf is playing his cards, or should I say hes playing his cards very well. He got alot of military aid, he got top notch U.S weaponry, and loads and heaps of it.

The amount of classified weaponry that was supplied to Pakistan is beyond the thinking of any one of you on this board. The big block to this deal were the F-16s, im pretty sure this statement is a result of some kind of red light from the White House.

General Musharraf is a soldier, an ex-Commando(Pakistan Special Ops. Forces) , he is a machine of war, which is proving to have potential in politics and tackling and firing back on foregin politics aswell.

The man is a very brilliant dude, he saved his country from all possible danger from the U.S, when he took Pakistan in a state of control where U.S can make no false assumption on his country, and any plans of attack, he took the ball in his court and is going for the hoop.

Watch how his statement is going to harm the future plans for the White House's foregin policies.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2006, 07:42:36 AM »
on the morning of september 11, the head of the ISI  had breakfast with I believe Dick Cheney

9/11 fuckery= pakistani and american co operation from the onset

the talibans were and still are puppets
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2006, 07:46:11 AM »

Agree with that Tech, did you say see that in the UK terror trials one of the men on trial has refused to answer any further questions because the Pakistani security services have threatened his family?, scared shitless that he will reveal their role in this plot. There is so much collusion and complicity in this fucked up world. What is even more damning about the medias role in this is they arent asking any questions, its not being treated as a revealation in fact it is casually being swept under the carpet.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2006, 07:48:01 AM by virtuoso »