Author Topic: LMAO @ this fat fuck!  (Read 197 times)

westkoastanostra

LMAO @ this fat fuck!
« on: September 22, 2006, 10:23:45 AM »

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: LMAO @ this fat fuck!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2006, 11:08:29 AM »
there are some sensetive souls here on dubcc, who prolly get offended because you called that kid a "fat fuck"

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2006, 11:24:02 AM »
it has actually nothing to do with "sensetivity" but rather with healthy morality.
u must have a really poor life if the only thing u can laugh at is a kid that obviously has great problems with his weight.
if i were you, i would rather watch my own kids and shut the fuck up.
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

westkoastanostra

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2006, 11:37:06 AM »
gimme a break....i called the kid a fat fuck cuz he is one....i never called u guys or anyone else fat fucks....

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2006, 05:24:49 PM »
it has actually nothing to do with "sensetivity" but rather with healthy morality.
u must have a really poor life if the only thing u can laugh at is a kid that obviously has great problems with his weight.

LOL are you serious?

It's not a disease, the kid just simply needs to STOP eating. It ain't heroine, it's food.

Fat fucks are retards.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2006, 06:52:11 PM »

LOL are you serious?

It's not a disease, the kid just simply needs to STOP eating. It ain't heroine, it's food.

Fat fucks are retards.

i aint fat but what u just said is retarded, you never been fat so you don't know how it is to grow with fucked up parents who don't teach you sport, but bring you to mcdonald, it's all about education.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2006, 01:47:12 AM »

LOL are you serious?

Fat fucks are retards.

i aint fat but what u just said is retarded, you never been fat so you don't know how it is to grow with fucked up parents who don't teach you sport, but bring you to mcdonald, it's all about education.

Actually, there was a time when I was younger where I was a chubby little bastard, so that makes everything you said irrevelent. I'm not just spewing some bullshit, I speak from experience.

Yes, I had parents who didn't really discipline me when it came ot my eating habits. But you know what? I woke up one day, and took complete responsibility for my weight problem. I educated myself on what a healthy diet was, began a exercise routine, and I stopped eating the junk. It's that simple: you STOP eating bad shit, and START eating good shit.

Your body does all the work for you. The people that keep eating and keep bitching about how their parents did that to them and how they have emotional eating problems are fucking pussies and liars. Instead of sticking to eating like a FAT FUCK all day, channel your aggression and anger towards something more productive (i.e. weight lifting, running, sports, etc.)

I'm living proof of how easy it can be. Now that I dropped my weight and became a sexy motherfucker, I'm stickin to my statement: Fat fucks are retards!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2006, 09:50:36 AM »
Haha! @ the woman laughing hysterically.

Crack Tastic

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2006, 09:54:45 AM »
Haha! @ the woman laughing hysterically.
thats what i was thinking

Diabolical

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2006, 10:20:11 AM »
Actually, there was a time when I was younger where I was a chubby little bastard, so that makes everything you said irrevelent. I'm not just spewing some bullshit, I speak from experience.

Yes, I had parents who didn't really discipline me when it came ot my eating habits. But you know what? I woke up one day, and took complete responsibility for my weight problem. I educated myself on what a healthy diet was, began a exercise routine, and I stopped eating the junk. It's that simple: you STOP eating bad shit, and START eating good shit.

Your body does all the work for you. The people that keep eating and keep bitching about how their parents did that to them and how they have emotional eating problems are fucking pussies and liars. Instead of sticking to eating like a FAT FUCK all day, channel your aggression and anger towards something more productive (i.e. weight lifting, running, sports, etc.)

I'm living proof of how easy it can be. Now that I dropped my weight and became a sexy motherfucker, I'm stickin to my statement: Fat fucks are retards!

Real talk, especially the bold bit :-*

J Bananas

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2006, 10:26:55 AM »
haha fatty

Throwback

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2006, 10:33:23 AM »

suckaa free

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2006, 10:38:20 AM »
"fat bitches need love too craig."

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2006, 10:53:55 AM »

come on man! You had a rough childhood or something?