Author Topic: we are at war..  (Read 2635 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: we are at war..
« Reply #105 on: September 28, 2006, 07:45:19 PM »
Sorry but when you say "Kain and the dipset grupies" i really think you mean Kain and Spice (both of whom i have no problem with)....But hw can you put me, Sik, Mosav, Rik, Nicca from the N.O etc etc all under the same tree? Seeing as someone suggested looking at suckaa free's post history, how about you check mine? Or Sikotic's? Or Mosavs?....And im sure you will find we are less "dipset groupies" than Jrome is an "AZ grupie" or Big B is a "Cash money groupie" or Detox is coming is a "gunit groupie"....the list could go on and on. Just because you have someone in your sig, or you defend them in a topic, or big them up in a topic does not = a "groupie"....For the record i havent liked a single one of Jay Z's albums and have disliked him waaaay before i started listening to Dipset. If i have ever said "fuck jay z" and thts all in a topic, its because i mean it, no argument required. Hes mad over rated, fuck him.....Do people stop to explain why Cam is gay for wearing pink?....Or stop to explain why "Game is fake"?....Or that bitch that came in2 Big B's "Baby or Fresh" argument and said "Oh they gay anyway, they kiss eachother"...wtf is that? Aint got shit 2 do with the discussion. Yall may not realize it but keep deleting accounts of people that piss you off personally and just banning them bacause you want them banned even though they have a good rep on the board (Spice and Sucka Free) and see how far u get.

Oh and Seer i dunno how you mods roll, but admitting you are a "Dre Groupie" is not a good look....we do realize groupies are people that get fucked and suck dick after the show yeah?

Don't be puttin words in my mouth boy.  Remind me when I said anything about Sik, Mosav, Rik, Nicca, etc?

LOL, I didn't name any names bruh.  If you're offended by me using the phrase "Kain and his groupies" then thats on you.  It wouldn't bother you if it wasn't true - but yo if the shoe fits, wear it.  But homie, saying shit like you are less a dipset groupie than I am an AZ groupie?  Come on dog, I'm not gonna sit here and go back and forth in a pissing contest.  Shit's wack.  See, call me what you want, but I and others on here know my track record.  Call it what you want, but your shit don't stick cuz its not accurate.  Talkin loud as a motherfucker but ain't sayin shit...  

Saying someone is your favorite, or even having a pic of them doesn't certify you as a groupie.  And that goes for liking the Dips or anybody for that matter.  Obnoxious behavior WILL get you that designation.  

Narrator

« Reply #106 on: September 28, 2006, 07:45:19 PM »
as you can very well see they have not accepted the consequences, hence this thread being made.

Then they are not grown-ass men...they're a bunch of fuckin children.

And see, the fact that you condone what they do is the reason why many of us associate you with being as guilty as them.

Narrator

« Reply #107 on: September 28, 2006, 07:46:10 PM »
Actually, if you go back and read you'll see that the last few replies were me making fun of you and you asking me to stop... :D

Oh, really, how so?

The last few replies were you trying to claim I was a chink and telling me to shut the fuck up.  I never asked you to stop "making fun of me"; I did however tell you not to use the word "nigga".  But I would never beg you for anything, son.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 07:55:46 PM by Ellsworth "Bumpy" Johnson »

Sikotic™

« Reply #108 on: September 28, 2006, 07:47:22 PM »
And I wanted to get this shit off since every thread Seer and Jome make a remark toward me, they lock it up before I got a chance to reply back:

You claim you're disappointed in me, eventhough my only crime is sticking up for Dipset....well, I'm disappointed in y'all. You were both great mods from the beginning until now. Now you're both emotional and acting liek you're demanding respect, and its too bad because it's back firing and hurting YOUR board.

I don't even fuckin' care what you think of me or anyone for that matter, I still respect ya both for putting this shit together, but I'ma reply back when I'm dissed and let you know when I feel you're in the wrong regardless. I'm also gonna speak my mind and give my honest opinion in threads. I've done it for almost 6 years, and I'm gonna continue to do it as long as I'm still around.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #109 on: September 28, 2006, 07:49:12 PM »
as you can very well see they have not accepted the consequences, hence this thread being made.

And see, the fact that you condone what they do is the reason why many of us associate you with being as guilty as them.

Exactly.  

Narrator

« Reply #110 on: September 28, 2006, 07:52:23 PM »
my only crime is sticking up for Dipset....

No, your crime is sticking up for a couple of 'lil attention whores who were bringing down the quality of the forum.

You don't want to be criticized?  Stop fucking defending KAIN, Spice, and anyone else who's spamming like them.  It's that simple.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #111 on: September 28, 2006, 07:59:22 PM »
Sorry but when you say "Kain and the dipset grupies" i really think you mean Kain and Spice (both of whom i have no problem with)....But hw can you put me, Sik, Mosav, Rik, Nicca from the N.O etc etc all under the same tree? Seeing as someone suggested looking at suckaa free's post history, how about you check mine? Or Sikotic's? Or Mosavs?....And im sure you will find we are less "dipset groupies" than Jrome is an "AZ grupie" or Big B is a "Cash money groupie" or Detox is coming is a "gunit groupie"....the list could go on and on. Just because you have someone in your sig, or you defend them in a topic, or big them up in a topic does not = a "groupie"....For the record i havent liked a single one of Jay Z's albums and have disliked him waaaay before i started listening to Dipset. If i have ever said "fuck jay z" and thts all in a topic, its because i mean it, no argument required. Hes mad over rated, fuck him.....Do people stop to explain why Cam is gay for wearing pink?....Or stop to explain why "Game is fake"?....Or that bitch that came in2 Big B's "Baby or Fresh" argument and said "Oh they gay anyway, they kiss eachother"...wtf is that? Aint got shit 2 do with the discussion. Yall may not realize it but keep deleting accounts of people that piss you off personally and just banning them bacause you want them banned even though they have a good rep on the board (Spice and Sucka Free) and see how far u get.

Oh and Seer i dunno how you mods roll, but admitting you are a "Dre Groupie" is not a good look....we do realize groupies are people that get fucked and suck dick after the show yeah?

Don't be puttin words in my mouth boy.  Remind me when I said anything about Sik, Mosav, Rik, Nicca, etc?

LOL, I didn't name any names bruh.  If you're offended by me using the phrase "Kain and his groupies" then thats on you.  It wouldn't bother you if it wasn't true - but yo if the shoe fits, wear it.  But homie, saying shit like you are less a dipset groupie than I am an AZ groupie?  Come on dog, I'm not gonna sit here and go back and forth in a pissing contest.  Shit's wack.  See, call me what you want, but I and others on here know my track record.  Call it what you want, but your shit don't stick cuz its not accurate.  Talkin loud as a motherfucker but ain't sayin shit...  

Saying someone is your favorite, or even having a pic of them doesn't certify you as a groupie.  And that goes for liking the Dips or anybody for that matter.  Obnoxious behavior WILL get you that designation.  

Nah homie you gettin it twisted. I am NOT saying you are a AZ groupie, just like im saying Big B aint a cash money groupie. You like that certain artist, and i like dipset, wheres the difference there? I wasnt adressing you in my post, hence i didnt quote you. I was just speaking in general....yous a cool dude, and you obviously know your hip hop. No hate from me.....

The Maestro

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #112 on: September 28, 2006, 07:59:36 PM »
Actually, if you go back and read you'll see that the last few replies were me making fun of you and you asking me to stop... :D

Oh, really, how so?

The last few replies were you trying to claim I was a chink and telling me to shut the fuck up.  I never asked you to stop "making fun of me"; I did however tell you not to use the word "nigga".  But I would never beg you for anything, son.

LOL, I think that thread musta' been the climax of your WCC posting career, you've brought it up more than once, man...I have exclusive rights to your name, get over it. :-*

rik

« Reply #113 on: September 28, 2006, 08:00:08 PM »

How you figure? Find where I said I condone what they're doin. I stated a fact. The fact of the matter is that they have not accepted being banned. Never said I condone what they were doin.

The truth is that I liked having them around. Kain posted some funny shit, and Spice knew what he was talking about when it came to music and sports. I did not agree with them making those pointless threads which is why I didn't post in them. But I was not goin to tell them to stop because this is the internet and I don't take it that serious.

When it's all said and done I'm not goin to lose sleep over any of this. I'm alive and well, everything in my life is right and that's all that really matters right?  I'm simply stating my case cus it's a message board that I like. The only one I post at regularly.

I think everyone needs to lighten up a little bit.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 08:06:54 PM by Rik - The Rookie Of The Year »

Sikotic™

« Reply #114 on: September 28, 2006, 08:02:18 PM »
my only crime is sticking up for Dipset....

No, your crime is sticking up for a couple of 'lil attention whores who were bringing down the quality of the forum.

You don't want to be criticized?  Stop fucking defending KAIN, Spice, and anyone else who's spamming like them.  It's that simple.
I can give a fuck about criticism. I'm not jumping bandwagons because it's the popular thing to do. I haven't done it all this time, why start now?

I think they're both cool guys that contribute to the board way more than they damage they've done. You think differently, I respect your opinion & I don't get on your case about it.

Banning them will solve nothing. You know it, the mods know it, and I know it. And if anybody deserves criticism, it's the people that continually bitch and complain about them. THEY are the ones that empowered them, not me. I've been down with them from the jump, and that's not gonna change.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Narrator

« Reply #115 on: September 28, 2006, 08:08:20 PM »
[LOL, I think that thread musta' been the climax of your WCC posting career, you've brought it up more than once, man...I have exclusive rights to your name, get over it. :-*

Damn, your replies get lamer and lamer...

I've only brought it up when talking about YOU because it's relevent to the subject matter at hand.

"Exclusive rights to my name"?  WTF?

Narrator

« Reply #116 on: September 28, 2006, 08:09:42 PM »
How you figure? Find where I said I condone what they're doin. I stated a fact. The fact of the matter is that they have not accepted being banned. Never said I condone what they were doin.

First of all, you defend them, which is bad enough cause they don't deserve that.  Second, you have essentially been condoning what they do by coming up with excuses to justify it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #117 on: September 28, 2006, 08:09:53 PM »
[LOL, I think that thread musta' been the climax of your WCC posting career, you've brought it up more than once, man...I have exclusive rights to your name, get over it. :-*

Damn, your replies get lamer and lamer...

I've only brought it up when talking about YOU because it's relevent to the subject matter at hand.

"Exclusive rights to my name"?  WTF?

On a serious tip, get over that thread man...It's over a few months old. you make it quite obvious that you don't have much to say.

Narrator

« Reply #118 on: September 28, 2006, 08:11:44 PM »
I can give a fuck about criticism.

Then why were you just complaining?

Banning them will solve nothing. You know it, the mods know it, and I know it. And if anybody deserves criticism, it's the people that continually bitch and complain about them. THEY are the ones that empowered them, not me. I've been down with them from the jump, and that's not gonna change.

If you're down with them, then you're as bad as they are.

Banning them is evidently not possible.  It doesn't change the fact that what they're doing is wrong.  And as long as you don't admit that (which you're not), why shouldn't we see you as being on their side?

rik

« Reply #119 on: September 28, 2006, 08:12:03 PM »

First of all, you defend them, which is bad enough cause they don't deserve that.  Second, you have essentially been condoning what they do by coming up with excuses to justify it.

Again find where the fuck I made excuses to justify what they were doin. I have stated that they should be let back in because IMO they're cool posters. Now you're just talkin out your ass.