Author Topic: we are at war..  (Read 2612 times)

Narrator

Re: we are at war..
« Reply #120 on: September 28, 2006, 08:13:05 PM »
On a serious tip, get over that thread man...It's over a few months old. you make it quite obvious that you don't have much to say.

What do you mean?  I'm not on it.  It's relevent to the matter at hand and that's where it stops.  Trust me, it doesn't mean anything to me beyond that.

When are you gonna come up with an argument that makes sense?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 08:14:41 PM by Ellsworth "Bumpy" Johnson »

Narrator

« Reply #121 on: September 28, 2006, 08:14:12 PM »
How you figure? Find where I said I condone what they're doin. I stated a fact. The fact of the matter is that they have not accepted being banned. Never said I condone what they were doin.

First of all, you defend them, which is bad enough cause they don't deserve that.  Second, you have essentially been condoning what they do by coming up with excuses to justify it.

Again find where the fuck I made excuses to justify what they were doin. I have stated that they should be let back in because IMO they're cool posters. Now you're just talkin out your ass.

You're doing it right now.  And the fact that you refuse to take a real stance means it's not unfair to call you guilty by association.

The fact that they're attention whores outweighs the fact that you think they're "cool posters".

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #122 on: September 28, 2006, 08:15:06 PM »
On a serious tip, get over that thread man...It's over a few months old. you make it quite obvious that you don't have much to say.

What do you mean?  I'm not on it.  It's relevent to the matter at hand and that's where it stops.  Trust me, I ain't reminiscing about it at all.

When are you gonna come up with an argument that makes sense?

Argument against what? I'm not arguing with you, my nig, and when someone is arguing with themselves, it DEFINITELY means they lost.

Narrator

« Reply #123 on: September 28, 2006, 08:22:42 PM »
Argument against what? I'm not arguing with you, my nig, and when someone is arguing with themselves, it DEFINITELY means they lost.

What I have said...which is that I don't seem to have some special nostalgia for that topic.  You are contradicting me.

rik

« Reply #124 on: September 28, 2006, 08:24:56 PM »
How you figure? Find where I said I condone what they're doin. I stated a fact. The fact of the matter is that they have not accepted being banned. Never said I condone what they were doin.

First of all, you defend them, which is bad enough cause they don't deserve that.  Second, you have essentially been condoning what they do by coming up with excuses to justify it.

Again find where the fuck I made excuses to justify what they were doin. I have stated that they should be let back in because IMO they're cool posters. Now you're just talkin out your ass.

You're doing it right now.  And the fact that you refuse to take a real stance means it's not unfair to call you guilty by association.

The fact that they're attention whores outweighs the fact that you think they're "cool posters".

Now you're just being ignorant. This conversation is over.

Narrator

« Reply #125 on: September 28, 2006, 08:27:03 PM »
Now you're just being ignorant. This conversation is over.

Why can't you just admit that they were doing something wrong and refused to stop, and thus deserved to be banned?

All you have to do is that.

Sikotic™

« Reply #126 on: September 28, 2006, 08:28:20 PM »
I can give a fuck about criticism.

Then why were you just complaining?
That wasn't a complaint. I was just stating the truth because I don't like bullshit.

Banning them will solve nothing. You know it, the mods know it, and I know it. And if anybody deserves criticism, it's the people that continually bitch and complain about them. THEY are the ones that empowered them, not me. I've been down with them from the jump, and that's not gonna change.

If you're down with them, then you're as bad as they are.

Banning them is evidently not possible.  It doesn't change the fact that what they're doing is wrong.  And as long as you don't admit that (which you're not), why shouldn't we see you as being on their side?
You're not making sense, my man. If I was as bad as they are, then I would be doing the same things they are doing. I'm not. I'm down with them because I see through all the bullshit and complaints, and I think they've made contributions to the board. If they weren't given so much attention for their threads, then maybe they wouldn't of given y'all something to cry about.

What they do is their business, they're big boys. I still think they're great posters regardless.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rik

« Reply #127 on: September 28, 2006, 08:33:16 PM »
What they do is their business, they're big boys. I still think they're great posters regardless.

Thank You.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #128 on: September 28, 2006, 08:50:05 PM »

Thank You.

The Maestro

Crack Tastic

« Reply #129 on: September 28, 2006, 08:52:27 PM »

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #130 on: September 28, 2006, 09:07:21 PM »
Oh shit we better stop quoting each other b4 we get banned.

The Maestro

ecrazy

« Reply #131 on: September 28, 2006, 09:09:55 PM »
Oh shit we better stop quoting each other b4 we get banned.

Sikotic™

« Reply #132 on: September 28, 2006, 09:30:13 PM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

acgrundy

« Reply #133 on: September 28, 2006, 09:34:54 PM »
Advice from Danny Tanner:

Stop quoting each other before you get banned.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #134 on: September 28, 2006, 11:09:41 PM »
Sorry but when you say "Kain and the dipset grupies" i really think you mean Kain and Spice (both of whom i have no problem with)....But hw can you put me, Sik, Mosav, Rik, Nicca from the N.O etc etc all under the same tree? Seeing as someone suggested looking at suckaa free's post history, how about you check mine? Or Sikotic's? Or Mosavs?....And im sure you will find we are less "dipset groupies" than Jrome is an "AZ grupie" or Big B is a "Cash money groupie" or Detox is coming is a "gunit groupie"....the list could go on and on. Just because you have someone in your sig, or you defend them in a topic, or big them up in a topic does not = a "groupie"....For the record i havent liked a single one of Jay Z's albums and have disliked him waaaay before i started listening to Dipset. If i have ever said "fuck jay z" and thts all in a topic, its because i mean it, no argument required. Hes mad over rated, fuck him.....Do people stop to explain why Cam is gay for wearing pink?....Or stop to explain why "Game is fake"?....Or that bitch that came in2 Big B's "Baby or Fresh" argument and said "Oh they gay anyway, they kiss eachother"...wtf is that? Aint got shit 2 do with the discussion. Yall may not realize it but keep deleting accounts of people that piss you off personally and just banning them bacause you want them banned even though they have a good rep on the board (Spice and Sucka Free) and see how far u get.

Oh and Seer i dunno how you mods roll, but admitting you are a "Dre Groupie" is not a good look....we do realize groupies are people that get fucked and suck dick after the show yeah?
Honestly, that's how it is. Be consistent with the shit or relax.

Very Well said...

JROME i listen to AZ as much as i do Dipset....Does that make me an AZ groupie too?

The Best of 3 Worlds