Author Topic: we are at war..  (Read 2632 times)

westkoastanostra

Re: we are at war..
« Reply #135 on: September 29, 2006, 12:00:50 AM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #136 on: September 29, 2006, 12:32:11 AM »
Oh shit we better stop quoting each other b4 we get banned.

^^^ LOL@ that fat fuck in your sig!....ooops did  i say fat fuck/
the fat fuck in your sig is one of the greatest actors ever. RIP :(
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westkoastanostra

Sikotic™

« Reply #138 on: September 29, 2006, 12:45:43 AM »
My bad: I meant your avatar with Chris Penn.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Seer

« Reply #139 on: September 29, 2006, 12:46:15 AM »
For the record i havent liked a single one of Jay Z's albums and have disliked him waaaay before i started listening to Dipset. If i have ever said "fuck jay z" and thts all in a topic, its because i mean it, no argument required. Hes mad over rated, fuck him....
check the files.. you'll find i feel the same way about jay-z... FACT is. .and jome made a post to highlight.. sucka free made about 30 plus with JUST "fuck jay-z" in.. and many other members of the movement joined in quoting his post etc. in short. they more than showed their support for those actions.

my only crime is sticking up for Dipset....

No, your crime is sticking up for a couple of 'lil attention whores who were bringing down the quality of the forum.

You don't want to be criticized?  Stop fucking defending KAIN, Spice, and anyone else who's spamming like them.  It's that simple.
I can give a fuck about criticism. I'm not jumping bandwagons because it's the popular thing to do. I haven't done it all this time, why start now?

I think they're both cool guys that contribute to the board way more than they damage they've done. You think differently, I respect your opinion & I don't get on your case about it.

Banning them will solve nothing. You know it, the mods know it, and I know it. And if anybody deserves criticism, it's the people that continually bitch and complain about them. THEY are the ones that empowered them, not me. I've been down with them from the jump, and that's not gonna change.

damn bumpy ethered that shit.. ya'll REALLY don't listen do you... go read what everyone else (thats the people without dipset in their sigs are saying..) vs those who do.. there really is a line that ya'll are so blinkered to its scary..

i can't believe after all the shit they've done you think they've contributed.. and fact.. they aren't still here.. they may be reading.. but i still get mails every few days from spice1 asking to come back.. and where is kain? he's not managed to post for 2 days again now.. despite several attempts..  :D

« Last Edit: September 29, 2006, 12:48:02 AM by Seer-Tzu »

Narrator

« Reply #140 on: September 29, 2006, 07:27:41 AM »
That wasn't a complaint. I was just stating the truth because I don't like bullshit.

No, it was complaining.  You were complaining that you don't deserve to be criticized for sticking up for KAIN and Spice.

And it's your version of the "truth"...which is, not a legit version.

You're not making sense, my man. If I was as bad as they are, then I would be doing the same things they are doing.

The indifference of good men is as bad as the evil of bad men.

I'm not. I'm down with them because I see through all the bullshit and complaints, and I think they've made contributions to the board. If they weren't given so much attention for their threads, then maybe they wouldn't of given y'all something to cry about.

What they do is their business, they're big boys. I still think they're great posters regardless.

Do you really think me and Seer and Jrome and all these other cats who are sick of KAIN just complain about them cause we hate Dipset?  They get so much attention cause that's exactly what they want...and they post knowing that that's what they'll get.

If they're making the board less enjoyable, then it's not just their business...it is OUR business as well.  I don't see how you can stick up for people who are being assholes.

'EclipZe

« Reply #141 on: September 29, 2006, 08:12:48 AM »
dipset is dope, kain is a funny mofo, and spice knows his shit, but the fact just is that because of their 20858906945645 topics about "what is camron wearing today?" "are pink socks in?" "camel Joe" "Sizzurb" etc was starting to get a bit 2 much.

I can understand that seer was fed up with that bullshit. and it's done, u cant change his mind just let it rest for fuck sake. it would be coo if kain and spice came back and just post like they normally did before they went a lil psycho.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #145 on: September 29, 2006, 10:41:44 AM »
Honestly, now you guys are just asking for it...

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #146 on: September 29, 2006, 10:42:05 AM »
That wasn't a complaint. I was just stating the truth because I don't like bullshit.

No, it was complaining.  You were complaining that you don't deserve to be criticized for sticking up for KAIN and Spice.

And it's your version of the "truth"...which is, not a legit version.

You're not making sense, my man. If I was as bad as they are, then I would be doing the same things they are doing.

The indifference of good men is as bad as the evil of bad men.

I'm not. I'm down with them because I see through all the bullshit and complaints, and I think they've made contributions to the board. If they weren't given so much attention for their threads, then maybe they wouldn't of given y'all something to cry about.

What they do is their business, they're big boys. I still think they're great posters regardless.

Do you really think me and Seer and Jrome and all these other cats who are sick of KAIN just complain about them cause we hate Dipset?  They get so much attention cause that's exactly what they want...and they post knowing that that's what they'll get.

If they're making the board less enjoyable, then it's not just their business...it is OUR business as well.  I don't see how you can stick up for people who are being assholes.

No but you tell people that they have no credit if they listen to dipset when you dont even know the person.....So you must have something against..Dipset....Can you argue that?

The Best of 3 Worlds

Don Seer

« Reply #147 on: September 29, 2006, 11:37:50 AM »
^ you still dont get it!!

there is not a single NON dipset fan sticking up for these fools.. like i said before.. it only takes a few bad apples..

so get digging through your barrel.. sort out the bad apples, from the good apples.. comprende?

Crack Tastic

« Reply #148 on: September 29, 2006, 11:58:13 AM »
who owns barrels these days?

Narrator

« Reply #149 on: September 29, 2006, 12:02:12 PM »
No but you tell people that they have no credit if they listen to dipset when you dont even know the person.....So you must have something against..Dipset....Can you argue that?

No, I have nothing against Dipset.  I have a big problem with the DipCC community.  Even if not all y'all are troublemakers, you all defend KAIN and Spice (and yes, you are doing that, not just "stating the facts" or whatever) which you should not be doing.  And like Seer's been saying, it only takes a few rotten apples to spoil the bunch.

So yeah, me saying you have no credit in that other topic is perfectly legitimate.  As a DipCC member, you have a biased opinion and you have proven you can't be trusted to take a stand against the bad apples.  Therefore, when you tell me it's all my fault and that I just need to stop being "serious" or whatever, of course your opinion has no merit to me.

Also, never forget that I was the first person to provide links to "Killa Season", "History In the Making", and "Broken Safety" when those albums dropped.  I do not have anything against Dipset per se.  Some of their shit is entertaining.

there is not a single NON dipset fan sticking up for these fools..

Actually, you forgot about Infinite.  Oh, wait, nevermind...
« Last Edit: September 29, 2006, 12:05:26 PM by Ellsworth "Bumpy" Johnson »