Author Topic: we are at war..  (Read 2557 times)

Crack Tastic

Re: we are at war..
« Reply #150 on: September 29, 2006, 12:05:42 PM »
they why do you bootleg their products?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #151 on: September 29, 2006, 04:00:09 PM »
Sorry but when you say "Kain and the dipset grupies" i really think you mean Kain and Spice (both of whom i have no problem with)....But hw can you put me, Sik, Mosav, Rik, Nicca from the N.O etc etc all under the same tree? Seeing as someone suggested looking at suckaa free's post history, how about you check mine? Or Sikotic's? Or Mosavs?....And im sure you will find we are less "dipset groupies" than Jrome is an "AZ grupie" or Big B is a "Cash money groupie" or Detox is coming is a "gunit groupie"....the list could go on and on. Just because you have someone in your sig, or you defend them in a topic, or big them up in a topic does not = a "groupie"....For the record i havent liked a single one of Jay Z's albums and have disliked him waaaay before i started listening to Dipset. If i have ever said "fuck jay z" and thts all in a topic, its because i mean it, no argument required. Hes mad over rated, fuck him.....Do people stop to explain why Cam is gay for wearing pink?....Or stop to explain why "Game is fake"?....Or that bitch that came in2 Big B's "Baby or Fresh" argument and said "Oh they gay anyway, they kiss eachother"...wtf is that? Aint got shit 2 do with the discussion. Yall may not realize it but keep deleting accounts of people that piss you off personally and just banning them bacause you want them banned even though they have a good rep on the board (Spice and Sucka Free) and see how far u get.

Oh and Seer i dunno how you mods roll, but admitting you are a "Dre Groupie" is not a good look....we do realize groupies are people that get fucked and suck dick after the show yeah?
Honestly, that's how it is. Be consistent with the shit or relax.

Very Well said...

JROME i listen to AZ as much as i do Dipset....Does that make me an AZ groupie too?

Hmmm...I think you should really read through my statement (WHICH WAS IN RESPONSE TO DIPSET C.'s POST).  You'd then find that your statement makes no sense.  So just keep it movin and don't worry about what I'm saying.  My shits always on point.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #152 on: September 29, 2006, 04:22:11 PM »
No but you tell people that they have no credit if they listen to dipset when you dont even know the person.....So you must have something against..Dipset....Can you argue that?

No, I have nothing against Dipset.  I have a big problem with the DipCC community.  Even if not all y'all are troublemakers, you all defend KAIN and Spice (and yes, you are doing that, not just "stating the facts" or whatever) which you should not be doing.  And like Seer's been saying, it only takes a few rotten apples to spoil the bunch.

So yeah, me saying you have no credit in that other topic is perfectly legitimate.  As a DipCC member, you have a biased opinion and you have proven you can't be trusted to take a stand against the bad apples.  Therefore, when you tell me it's all my fault and that I just need to stop being "serious" or whatever, of course your opinion has no merit to me.

Also, never forget that I was the first person to provide links to "Killa Season", "History In the Making", and "Broken Safety" when those albums dropped.  I do not have anything against Dipset per se.  Some of their shit is entertaining.

there is not a single NON dipset fan sticking up for these fools..

Actually, you forgot about Infinite.  Oh, wait, nevermind...

Thats Real Spit...I like the Dipset but go back and check old posts i am not BIASED...Ive stated Nas>>Dipset Ambitionz az a Ridah>>>Ambitionz Az a Killah and so on...So you gotta go check the posts..hell if i didnt have the Dipset in my Sig, nobody would know because i dont bring them up unless its necesarry...And you can't control people on this board, so they are going to do what they want to do, like it or not. Even if i tell SPICE or KAIN to knock it off, at the end of the day they are grown men...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sikotic™

« Reply #153 on: September 29, 2006, 04:39:27 PM »

i can't believe after all the shit they've done you think they've contributed..

I'm not proclaiming their innocence. I'm not THAT crazy, but yes, I think they've contributed.

That wasn't a complaint. I was just stating the truth because I don't like bullshit.

No, it was complaining.  You were complaining that you don't deserve to be criticized for sticking up for KAIN and Spice.

And it's your version of the "truth"...which is, not a legit version.
You didn't see what I said earlier? I said, I don't give a fuck about criticism. If I did, do you think I would be sticking up for KAIN and Spice? I shoulda kept my trap shut. If I knew it was gonna be this much shit over it, I woulda of.

You're not making sense, my man. If I was as bad as they are, then I would be doing the same things they are doing.

The indifference of good men is as bad as the evil of bad men.
If I was really indifferent, would I be sticking up for anyone? Anyways, Plato doesn't know shit that old dead ass nukka.

I'm not. I'm down with them because I see through all the bullshit and complaints, and I think they've made contributions to the board. If they weren't given so much attention for their threads, then maybe they wouldn't of given y'all something to cry about.

What they do is their business, they're big boys. I still think they're great posters regardless.

Do you really think me and Seer and Jrome and all these other cats who are sick of KAIN just complain about them cause we hate Dipset?  They get so much attention cause that's exactly what they want...and they post knowing that that's what they'll get.

If they're making the board less enjoyable, then it's not just their business...it is OUR business as well.  I don't see how you can stick up for people who are being assholes.
Here's a novel idea: ignore them. Don't give them the attention they beg for. Banning only adds fuel to the fire, and it brings more attention to the situation. Sure, they may have done the crime, but you guys are the cause of all this. There are more emotions in here than a suicide forum.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #154 on: September 29, 2006, 04:45:49 PM »
seriously, some of these guys do take it a lil too seriously, its just shit talking.  but if you look at KAIN's posts, he wants the attention, thats it, im not gonna lie.  but at the same time, it is funny when you see quotes from the art of war, with juelz santana - clockwork playin in the background.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #155 on: September 30, 2006, 12:04:51 AM »
Spice 1 brought legitimate posts to the SPORTS section all the time and great arguments so saying he contributed nothing is just wrong  >:(

The Best of 3 Worlds

westkoastanostra

« Reply #156 on: September 30, 2006, 01:15:04 AM »
war is stupid      :catfight:...can't we all just get along   :love2:

J Bananas

« Reply #157 on: September 30, 2006, 01:18:07 AM »
im glad i smoke too much weed to actually keep pace with this bullshit, all you girls need to chill out

Don Seer

« Reply #158 on: September 30, 2006, 02:01:23 AM »
I'm not. I'm down with them because I see through all the bullshit and complaints, and I think they've made contributions to the board. If they weren't given so much attention for their threads, then maybe they wouldn't of given y'all something to cry about.

What they do is their business, they're big boys. I still think they're great posters regardless.

Do you really think me and Seer and Jrome and all these other cats who are sick of KAIN just complain about them cause we hate Dipset?  They get so much attention cause that's exactly what they want...and they post knowing that that's what they'll get.

If they're making the board less enjoyable, then it's not just their business...it is OUR business as well.  I don't see how you can stick up for people who are being assholes.
Here's a novel idea: ignore them. Don't give them the attention they beg for. Banning only adds fuel to the fire, and it brings more attention to the situation. Sure, they may have done the crime, but you guys are the cause of all this. There are more emotions in here than a suicide forum.

ignoring problems doesn't make them go away.. i;m getting messages of support privately and via irc etc.. people don't want to get brought into this situation which i fully understand..  i'm thankful and respectful in return to those who've shown me faith.

fact is. they were (past tense) a problem, they're gone. get over it.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2006, 02:03:26 AM by Seer-Tzu »

ecrazy

« Reply #159 on: September 30, 2006, 02:43:31 AM »

ignoring problems doesn't make them go away.. i;m getting messages of support privately and via irc etc.. people don't want to get brought into this situation which i fully understand..  i'm thankful and respectful in return to those who've shown me faith.

fact is. they were (past tense) a problem, they're gone. get over it.
you need to get over it too, and quit having threads like this or responding to threads like this.....then this will all blow over and dubcc will be back to how it used to be when i first signed up on here :)