Author Topic: we are at war..  (Read 2491 times)

Don Seer

Re: we are at war..
« Reply #75 on: September 28, 2006, 02:05:36 PM »
ok.. but would you make a thread with that comparison in the topic on the forum? say.. in the west coast section?

Crack Tastic

« Reply #76 on: September 28, 2006, 02:13:34 PM »
i may be wrong but i dont think there is a thread like that

Don Seer

« Reply #77 on: September 28, 2006, 02:14:48 PM »
not anymore there isn't... but it happened.. (kain did it)

Crack Tastic

« Reply #78 on: September 28, 2006, 02:18:12 PM »
i never understood why what song do you have on now, and what song are yo listneing to now, never got merged but all the dipset ones did. the one in outbound got merged with the one in wcc a couple of years ago but the one this year didnt get merged.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: September 28, 2006, 03:01:51 PM »
Who was "DAYUM"  ???

Don Seer

« Reply #80 on: September 28, 2006, 03:31:59 PM »
ag

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #81 on: September 28, 2006, 05:10:15 PM »
Seer there are people on here that agree with you, but they're just not as passionate as the kain groupies are, thats all.  I'm glad you banned those pussies.  They know what the fuck they're doing.  And everybody on here trying to find loopholes saying "what about this, that, and the other" need to just give it up.  Yall are guilty - you might find a morsel of evidence to the contrary but it's like trying to piss on a forest fire in an attempt to put it out.  There's a stack of shit that yall have done that isn't going to be erased regardless of how many loopholes you try to find to the contrary.  Give it up, you look like little hoes.

Do you guys think that suckaa free guy got banned cuz Seer is a hardcore Jay Z fan? LOL, if you believe that you're a fucking idiot.  I'd love to see how many of his posts said nothing but fuck Jay-Z.  Like shit was funny the first couple times, and then it got extremely played out, then it got really annoying. 

Its so damn funny how yall try to be all passive aggressive and make 10 useless threads speculating about what Camron wears.  And it got to the point where kain and his bitches would just hope somebody would complain about these threads.  It was past being about legit discussion, it was about thumbing their nose at the mods.  So when it turned into that, those hoes got banned.  Boo fuckin hoo.

I get mad knowledge on this board and thats why i'm here stronger than ever after 5 years.  There's lots of very worthwhile opinions - many of which I respectfully disagree with.  The problem is sifting through all these retard attention whores that think they're some internet celebrity or some shit :tosser:

Everybody crying sayin this place fell off should just fuckin leave.  Nobody gives a flying 747 fuck if you post here. 

acgrundy

« Reply #82 on: September 28, 2006, 05:16:25 PM »
Fuck the dipshit Groupies Seer, shut down the whole board for a  month!

Sikotic™

« Reply #83 on: September 28, 2006, 06:07:44 PM »
You all need to go out, get laid, smoke some weed, whatever the fuck you do to relax. Y'all are taking everything way too seriously, and it's gotten out of hand.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Crack Tastic

« Reply #84 on: September 28, 2006, 06:10:37 PM »
You all need to go out, get laid, smoke some weed, whatever the fuck you do to relax. Y'all are taking everything way too seriously, and it's gotten out of hand.
amen

Narrator

« Reply #85 on: September 28, 2006, 06:20:21 PM »
Seer there are people on here that agree with you, but they're just not as passionate as the kain groupies are, thats all.  I'm glad you banned those pussies.  They know what the fuck they're doing.  And everybody on here trying to find loopholes saying "what about this, that, and the other" need to just give it up.  Yall are guilty - you might find a morsel of evidence to the contrary but it's like trying to piss on a forest fire in an attempt to put it out.  There's a stack of shit that yall have done that isn't going to be erased regardless of how many loopholes you try to find to the contrary.  Give it up, you look like little hoes.

I agree.  I support what Seer is doing.  He warned them, and they refused to stop.  And even now, they still come back.

It ain't cause they post on Dipset...it's cause they're obviously doing shit to piss people off.  There is no other group of fans on DubCC that does this shit.

Tell that to KAIN and Spice.  Don't they have anything better to do?  They even said they wouldn't post on here anymore, but they still do...don't they at least have anywhere else to go?  If anyone needs to get laid, it's them...cause they've obviously got boring fucking lives if they do this shit.

Ain't nobody taking anything too seriously...we got the right to find it annoying.  And it IS annoying.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 06:22:31 PM by Ellsworth "Bumpy" Johnson »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #86 on: September 28, 2006, 06:21:41 PM »
it's cause they're obviously doing shit to piss people off. 

^^Wow. The irony is amazing.

Narrator

« Reply #87 on: September 28, 2006, 06:24:22 PM »

Yeah, coming from you.

The majority of the people who get pissed off by me are the Islamic conspiracy-theorist wiggers and the right-wingers who are universally hated by DubCC.  The rest are just cats who are too stupid to appreciate sarcasm...like you.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #88 on: September 28, 2006, 06:26:22 PM »

Yeah, coming from you.

The majority of the people who get pissed off by me are the Islamic conspiracy-theorist wiggers and the right-wingers who are universally hated by DubCC.  The rest are just cats who are too stupid to appreciate sarcasm...like you.

See, I never said you piss me off, I implied that you do shit to piss people off...Doesn't mean it works, most of your shenanigans go unnoticed on this website.

Sikotic™

« Reply #89 on: September 28, 2006, 06:27:54 PM »

The majority of the people who get pissed off by me are the Islamic conspiracy-theorist wiggers and the right-wingers who are universally hated by DubCC.
I find your posts funny as hell, but honestly, it's no different than any Dipset spam (which hasn't even been a factor for weeks), except for the fact that you're just one person. Same shit, different toilet.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE