Author Topic: we are at war..  (Read 2490 times)

Don Seer

Re: we are at war..
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2006, 04:21:13 AM »

already in place..

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2006, 09:49:48 AM »

yeah i agree.. since when does such a personality cult form around a banned member who loves to act the fool?

cuz of youre constant dipset hate thats so obvious...So KAIN keeps fuckin wit you....Dont you get it? its like little kids....hes gettin under youre skin so he aint going to stop.....

The Best of 3 Worlds

DAYUM

« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2006, 09:55:05 AM »
seer you must suck as an admin if u cant keep him out
plus you know u cant ban people forever, Kain will be back in a matter of hours

Don Seer

« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2006, 10:04:26 AM »

haha.. do you know what you're talking about son.. show me a forum that CAN keep kain (or me) out.. then i'll be impressed..

i've been doing far beyond the normal level of things for this forum.. and kain has to make a lot of effort to get a working account too..

he's been kept out quite a bit.. has he not?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 10:06:00 AM by Seer-Tzu »

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2006, 10:10:20 AM »

haha.. do you know what you're talking about son.. show me a forum that CAN keep kain (or me) out.. then i'll be impressed..

i've been doing far beyond the normal level of things for this forum.. and kain has to make a lot of effort to get a working account too..

he has he has...But Bottom Line is hes still here, so why even try youre making yourself try harder just to keep him out.???

The Best of 3 Worlds

XaNdEr

« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2006, 10:48:08 AM »

because they're supporting and proping someone who should be long fucking gone these cock suckers are egging on kain who already had an over inflated ego anyways.. let alone now with some fag hags hanging on his every word.. if theres one thing worse than someone acting a fool.. its the people egging him on..

amen

lol

Don Seer

« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2006, 11:15:55 AM »

he has he has...But Bottom Line is hes still here, so why even try youre making yourself try harder just to keep him out.???

WOULD YOU?

tell me.. seriously..  if it was YOUR forum and you wanted someone banned.. would you let them on again and again?

DAYUM

« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2006, 11:16:07 AM »

dude i dont know im not in ya'lls business
i just wanted to tell you, that you suck  :)

Don Seer

« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2006, 11:16:52 AM »

suck this.. you've had this coming for a LONG TIME.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2006, 11:18:27 AM »

suck this.. you've had this coming for a LONG TIME.

LOL. Did you just ban him?...You're a funny guy.

rik

« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2006, 11:19:12 AM »
Damn, two people banned in a span of about 30 minutes.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2006, 11:19:23 AM »
Nevermind, yea, you banned him...I doubt he cares, he only came here to tell us you suck...LOL.

Don Seer

« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2006, 11:20:18 AM »
yup.. this isn't the first time he's tried to man up and talk shit to me..

why the fuck should i take this shit.. i pay for thsi place just for cocky little assholes like gay-g to diss me like that?

WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I BOTHER.. tell me why i still pay to keep this place running?

maybe i should just remove g-spot and outbound.. keep it straight west coast and sports/entertainment..

rik

« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2006, 11:21:22 AM »
maybe i should just remove g-spot and outbound.. keep it straight west coast and sports/entertainment..

Nah don't do that. The G spot is one of my favortie sections.

Don Seer

« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2006, 11:21:57 AM »

Nah don't do that.

convince me why not.. ? really.. i'm sick of the twats here.. i really don't give a flying fuck anymore..

if i'm not getting enjoyment out of this place anymore.. why should i bother?